Did he kill her?

Or was she just a degenerate druggie?

She killed herself with a lethal drug combination because she couldn't stand to stay around such a humongous faggot and saw no other way out due to psychological issues (caused by Patton) limiting her awareness of alternatives.

LOOOL!!

Who the hell are these people

She kind of has a cute face. Her self-esteem must have been insanely low to end up with this gnome.

3DPD

It was me.

This. If I were married to him, I'd kill myself

He's transitioning into his dead wife you rassist

Will he wear her skin like Buffalo Bill?

He's friends with based Kike Cucklasa of the Pleb Leddit Memeia fame.

Why is he so based, bros?

you have to go back

Think about the post you've just made.

patton killed her.

Only if she consents

you have to go back

YOU have to go back.
>>>/reddipol/

There's a sad irony on this man's wife being on this horribly dangerous cocktail of artificial poisons, with his knowledge and consent, and him ranting on Twitter about how evil Trump is and how all white americans are Nazis that hate women. Perhaps if he paid more attention to the women in his own life, gave her the masculine love and care that she needed, she wouldn't need 50 drugs just to cope with life. Unfortunately Patton "The Fat Widower" Oswalt would rather spend his time ranting about how terrible conservatives are, stuffing his face with McDonalds, and making mediocre circle-jerky comedy.

I give it 5 years tops until this man is discovered in his 5 billion dollar coastal apartment, pants down, hand on his tiny flaccid cock, twitter open on his $50000 macbook, and a needle in his arm. Dead. His last remarks will be ranting about some "rural bigoted hicks" 1000 miles from him refusing to adapt to the future, totally ignorant of the fact that he's immersed himself in a virtual world of hate instead of paying attention to the decadence of the reality behind him.

Perhaps this man is so eager to live through this virtual, cosmopolitan world based entirely on manmade theory, because living in the real world would require him to realize that his physical deformity matches his spiritual deformity.

damn..

I wish there was a platform worthy of this writing.

I love how Holla Forums has degenerated to shitting out ass-tier memes and you've made an actual post.
thx for raising the bar.

Sometimes 4cuck really blows this place out the water.

Let's be real, he killed his wife.
He got away with it because he's rich, shit like this has happened a lot.
Wasn't there that Aussie guy who shot his girlfriend at like two in the morning and walked?

Do you mean the anin who shot his sister because she ruined his life after their relationship

Figures the rulecuck can't grasp why he's so obviously from reddit.
BO never ever buddy.

You mean Pistorius? I doubt Pistorius walked anywhere

He killed her because she was a Nazi

He got off with a slap on the stump.

Shots fired at Space Cop fans.

We should troll Patton about his wife.
I bet we could drive him to suicide.

Patton had the meds and slipped her a fatal dose.

You mean "Pleb Leddit Memeia drooling retards".

Brutal.

should have jumped on it when it was still fresh like this guy

The guy who joked that Oswalt was white knighting Cisbusters because his wife was going to be in it was funnier

i see what you did there

take that you fat gnome

Got proof?