U.S. House passes measure calling on Germany to increase Holocaust restitution

U.S. House passes measure calling on Germany to increase Holocaust restitution

(JNS.org) The U.S. House of Representatives has unanimously passed a resolution calling on Germany to increase restitution support for Holocaust survivors.

The resolution, sponsored by U.S. Reps. Ileana Ros-Lehtinen (R-Fla.) and Ted Deutch (D-Fla.), will “fulfill its moral responsibility to Holocaust survivors and urgently provide the financial resources necessary to ensure that Survivors live in dignity and comfort in their remaining years,” according to a description of the resolution, whichpassed with 363-0.

“Today, the House once again demonstrated its commitment to achieving justice for all Holocaust survivors in overwhelmingly passing the resolution Ted and I introduced, urging Germany to honor its obligations to Holocaust survivors,” Ros-Lehtinen said after the resolution passed.

“It’s been over 71 years since the end of World War II, and even though they’ve lived through the unspeakable atrocities at the hands of the Nazis, Holocaust survivors today continue to face lingering injustices. It would be a travesty if humanity once again failed these individuals by ignoring their plight,” she said.

Deutch said, “Holocaust survivors are not receiving the care that they need. For decades, the German government has been committed to responding to survivor needs, but the survivor community is aging and their needs are greater….While no amount of money can erase the horrors of Holocaust victims, there is a moral responsibility to fulfill all the needs so that they can live out the rest of their lives with dignity.”

archive.is/MVGHj

Other urls found in this thread:

congress.gov/bill/114th-congress/house-concurrent-resolution/129/related-bills?q={"search":["RosLehtinen"]}&resultIndex=2
congress.gov/bill/114th-congress/house-resolution/293/actions?q={"search":["RosLehtinen"]}&resultIndex=12
congress.gov/bill/114th-congress/house-resolution/729/text?q={"search":["RosLehtinen"]}&resultIndex=3
frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=110_cong_public_laws&docid=f:publ429.110.pdf
frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=112_cong_public_laws&docid=f:publ150.112.pdf
congress.gov/bill/114th-congress/house-resolution/697?q={"search":["RosLehtinen"]}&resultIndex=4
themoscowtimes.com/opinion/article/illusions-gone-im-leaving-russia/502173.html
archive.is/bQbhx
twitter.com/AnonBabble

In other news: the sky is blue and water is wet.
…the more money they get, the better!

Its been over 70 years and still they jew more money out of this scam.

How many are left at this point? Who am I kidding, the jews probably have shell corporations set up as 95 year old holohoax survivors that funnel money to Syria to fund the phone bills of all the syrians coming in the migration.

Like never ending piles of restitution money.

as he said rubbing his hands together feverishly

You forgot a few dozen parentheses.

Also this Deutch guy sounds like an enormous faggot. Vegan, super concerned with making sure baby boomers keep their SS benefits, his face eternally wears an expression that says, 'Yep, I farted, now I'd like to see you prove it.'

The woman is a Cuban Jew who looks like Chris Farley in drag.

If you include getting saddled with all the debt from World War I, which they also didn't start, I'd say Germany has more than paid recompense for any wrongdoing a hundred times over at this point.

Whatever your stance is on the war or the NSDAP government of the time, that era is long over and this endless wringing of water from a stone needs to end.

Yeah, good luck with that. The yids are already spinning the "genetic trauma" narrative that would allow second and third holohoax "survivors" to claim benefits too.

fix

are they counting the children of survivors and their children? how much longer until there are no survivors left? 6 million years?

Half of all the Jews on the planet are in USA.

Of course the USA would vote to get more free money into USA from Germany.

Dear God, when will the worlds longest running
and most profitable financial scam end?

Will the Western World ever regain all the assets, money, and 'reparations' given to the Jews?

maybe

Are you joking?

The modern White Man does nothing in real life. He makes and posts childish memes on the internet. That's it. Oh, and maybe a podcast to talk about it.

The Federal Reserve has been around longer than the holocaust.

Reported.

If they all end up enslaved for centuries, performing hard labor. Maybe after a millennia or two of that, the debt could be paid. The lives lost due to their countless lies can never be repaid, though. Eternal status as goyim should be the fate of 'The Chosen'. Their only escape would be to shoah themselves one by one, over time.

I did some digging on (((Ros-Lehtinen))), turns out puts out these resolutions all the time, with no real legal backing, authority or consequence. It's just hey, we said something. disagree and you're anti-semitic.

For this piece of work;
congress.gov/bill/114th-congress/house-concurrent-resolution/129/related-bills?q={"search":["RosLehtinen"]}&resultIndex=2
I think it was nice enough of congress.gov to partially parenthesize her name, it's a start at least;
>Resolved by the House of Representatives (the Senate concurring), That Congress—

wow it's fucking nothing, but the 363-0 is ridiculous, even for this shit. Is this what are government has been brought to?

There's also this;
congress.gov/bill/114th-congress/house-resolution/293/actions?q={"search":["RosLehtinen"]}&resultIndex=12
Here's a little piece;
So yea, there's that whole shithole issue.

(cont.)
But then it gets pretty fucking disgusting;
congress.gov/bill/114th-congress/house-resolution/729/text?q={"search":["RosLehtinen"]}&resultIndex=3
Look at this shit;
Whereas, on August 16, 2007, the United States and Israel signed a 10-year Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) on United States military assistance to Israel, the total assistance over the course of this understanding would equal $30,000,000,000;
Take a moment and sift through these real quick too;
frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=110_cong_public_laws&docid=f:publ429.110.pdf
frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=112_cong_public_laws&docid=f:publ150.112.pdf

congress.gov/bill/114th-congress/house-resolution/697?q={"search":["RosLehtinen"]}&resultIndex=4
Nemtsov was jewish, had connections with (((Mikhail Khodorkovsky))) and many of the other jews Putin chased out (deservedly, if I do say so myself). This is just grandstanding on the death of a man who was staunchly liberal and wanted Russia to basically bend over for the EU. He also had connections with (((Leonid Bershidsky))), who left Russia because demoralization is hard and Putin is a meanie;
themoscowtimes.com/opinion/article/illusions-gone-im-leaving-russia/502173.html
archive.is/bQbhx
Also, Moscow Times is pretty fucking basic anti-Putin rhetoric.

To reaffirm, this is a (((republican))) congresswomen who is a rabid zionist and strong LGBT supporter. Most of these 'measures' ie-bullshit time wasting legislation were put in just during the 114th Congress and there's been heavy activity with just about all that I have listed within the past week. She's also a hardcore neocon that supported everything we did in Iraq because they hate our freedoms or some dumb shit, she support the Patriot Act and is in general a really shitty person. And she's telling Germany that she needs mo money for mo programs. wew, almost said pograms there for a second

Have millions of Americans been gassed? No? So then, why does the US House of Representatives even care so much in the first place?

Got any other links there? Jew bashing is Holla Forums's favorite pasttime, rightly so, but I'd like some more concrete evidence than a news website I've never heard of before.

Man, I am REALLY getting tired of these fucking hebes…

Well that makes no sense, everyone that would have been involved in the hoax would be over 80 now.

Because fucking Jews Jewing, that's why.

I'm willing to bet that we'll have someone come forward and claim to have been BORN in the camp an hour before liberation when any adult victims would be in their 110s.

I heard Richard Simmons went tranny.

I wonder if I can get paid for something I made up?