From the best to one of the worst shows on television

How do you become this pozzed?

Lisa was always a liberal retard tbh fam.

not really fam

there was a time when she was just a stupid kid like bart but not as stupid, but when she started being a liberal, even in small dosis it was retarded.

She started turning liberal after double digits, which is when it all went to shit. During golden age she was just a nerd voice of reason archetype.

Simpsons is proof that giving liberals power makes everything retarded.

Reminder: Simpsons are now canonically half black.

Al Jean is a queer who ruined the funniest show ever made.

they look yellow to me tbh

dude lmao

what show were you watching?

The Simpsons

she wasn't fun at all though. as early as S2 she tried to get Itchy & Scrathy banned

it's not that fun

Looking back, it's fucking crazy how big The Simpsons was. It was like a religion. You didn't even have to ask someone if they were a fan, because it could just be safely assumed that everyone was.

and Simpsons gin was wetting whistles worldwide

Another thing is that the show used to end in a non-statu quo way only to return in the next, like that episode where homer is Mr. X. It ended with them in an island. Then next episode it's all ok. Maybe they should stop caring about continuity.

Me and my friends quote it pretty much on a daily basis. Though what's telling is that I don't know a single person, liberal, irl or not, that knows a single quote circa 2006 and onward.

What always bothered me is how selective they are with continuity. For example Nelson used to be Bart's bully, but then they came to an understanding. Now there are two reasonable ways you can follow up on that development. Either Bart and Nelson are friends from that point forward, or it's all forgotten by the next episode and everything is back to status quo. Instead they do this weird flip flop thing where in some episodes Nelson is one of Barts friends, and in others he's still his bully. The same thing happened with Homers relationship with Flanders, Homer's relationship with Burns, Barney being an alcoholic, and probably a bunch of other things I'm forgetting.

that's kinda how it works in real life though. sometimes kids get along, sometimes they fight. sometimes a guy who's been sober for a few months goes back on the sauce.

Yes she was retard

No she wasn't you dumb nigger, it was already explained in details. Kys.

Wow rude

Can anyone explain this to me?

The building changed owners.

no. it's one of those things that you must figure out for yourself

great ep btw

Anyone have the comic?

I've probably said this before, but the signs in early seasons are just amazing

I hate that comic.

not anymore, no

this one?

Chuck Sneed was a crew member at the set. Matt Groening lost a dare to him to include him in one of the episodes but Matt hated Chuck so he ripped up his name like this. It's on the commentary

Why?

Such a shitty attempt to manufacture feels. I don't care about these characters. I've known them for ten pages. You're going to have to work harder if you want to make me cry, Tumblr. Right now all I want to do is print this stupid comic out and wipe my ass with it.

do it and post pics

I wish they both died.

I would imagine the other guy died of grief

FPBP

Yes.

Old simpsons was about subversion of expectations. It derived humor from pulling the odd switcharoo. It took all the stale character archetypes from 60s and 70s american TV and shat on them and put them in realistic settings.

The loving father who is always right - Homer, he is almost never correct and is frequently abusive while the show tries to play him as the corny shows of the past did. The most common jokes with him relating to his family is when he tenderly moves in for a usually sappy father son moment and then starts choking bart.

Marge subverted the loving and uber-competent mother figure in these sitcoms, she was anything but competent. Her humor derived from the fact that she just churned out shitty food and badly washed clothes 24/7 while being a neurotic wreck and making her own life miserable. Marge doesn't get too many moments in the early seasons but when she does she's almost always a nagging and bad housewife ("Oregano? what the hell?").

Bart - Subversion of the "lovable little rascal" archetype. He's not lovable. He's evil. He's still hyper competent but uses his skills to fuck with everyone. No need to explain him since he became the archetype.

Lisa - The little daughter character that has to have everything explained to her got reversed here. She still got played straight sometimes as someone who was just stuck up their own arse and was used as a vehicle to make fun of leftists frequently, but that went out the window after the infamous Mel Gibson episode (also known as the tomb stone episode).

Other than the 4 main ones every other support character just shits on 70s corny american TV. The mayor is a corrupt asshole, the chief of police is incompetent beyond imagination, everyone in springfield is just half-assing through their lives and that's what made it refreshing.

Teachers, principals, priests. Sacred cows of american society were deflated and shown in a more human light. In order to understand the fumor of the simpsons you must have watched the sanctimonious fart smelling old shows like the Cosby Show and 7th Heaven and such.

Shouldn't there have been a comparison with current year in the end

Talking about things that are stuck up their own arse…

So you're saying the Simpsons always were leftist propaganda meant to degrade and humiliate.

Teachers, principals, cops and to some extent priests (they pay no taxes) are all part of the government.

Original simpsons was old timey jeffersonian liberalism that thought that public figures were twats.

He conflated the reddit post about mwc with the simpsons subreddit

tumblr tier cringe

Marvel wersus capcom?

Marge was never a "Fun housewife".
She was always an annoying bitch, but at least she didn't get in the way as much.
Lisa actually used to be fun and would get into adventures with Bart, even if she was always the nerdy bratty kid.

and tumblr loves her.

a filthy ass kike.

Wait, what the fuck? He is dying while quoting the simpsons?

what the fuck is this bullshit

Finally watched "The Great Phatsby".

Homer doesn't know what weed is and then he does.
Marge's voice actor sounds fucking beat.
Apparently Milhouse is a hiphop expert.
There are multiple cringy rap numbers obviously written by old jews because they have no flow apart from "make sure the end rhymes" with references to fucking Harry Potter and Lord of the Rings.
Also this is an actual "joke" from the episode.

All in all it reminded me of that fucking Backstreet Boys episode. Cringy and pointless. Zero laughs.

Didn't he smoke some before?
What?

He's confused by a plane covered in marijuana leaves. Later on he sneaks into Snoop Dogg's recording studio and inhales.

Oh.
So he's just retarded.

Fuck off newfag, Marge was /ourgirl/

She was a liberal self insert mary sue way before that

It'll finally get canceled on a whim when Fox decides it's not making them enough money. Then the writers will try to write up some half-assed ending and rush it out.

The final episode will be an hour long, and it'll be full of outrageous shit. Marge will be cuckolding Homer with every single celebrity guest that's ever been on the show (Even the dead ones), with the entire episode just being Marge getting fucked one by one while Homer just sits in the corner, crying as he jerks off and eats a sandwich.

The B-plot will be Lisa becoming transgender, then kicking Bart in the balls nonstop. No cutaways or anything, it's literally just Lester (FtM Lisa) kicking Bart in the balls while screaming about he needs to check his cis white male privilege. Every single person in Springfield will take her side, especially the celebrity guests who are fucking Marge.

It ends with the Simpsons insulting its viewers for being such fucking idiots for continuing to keep them on the air, then they all have an incestuous orgy right in the middle of the living room before vomitting all over each other and slicing their throats. Dr Nick pokes his head in and says "BYE EVERYBODY!", because "LOL REMEMBER WHEN THAT JOKE WAS RELEVANT? XD". Also, he's getting raped by Moe right outside the Simpsons house.

The next 40 minutes are just the writers giving up: videos of them shitting on each other, having a huge orgy while covered in shit, footage of people getting shot in the head, footage of babies being skinned alive and fucked, etc. You name it, they have it all. The final 10 minutes are just Matt Groening high as balls on every drug imaginable, screaming into the camera about how much he hates his life before pulling out a shotgun and blowing his fucking brains out all over the wall. Then it ends, with no credits, context or anything.

It'll end up being so viewed and talked about, that it renews The Simpsons for another 10 seasons.

No, she wasn't. Go watch the show faggot.

Top kek.
How would they actually end it if they had to? I'm guessing they'd try to jam every character into a two-parter and just make an aimless clusterfuck with some ham-fisted feels tacked on to the end.

Redditly.

They'll do the itchy and scratchy reddit ending.

You know this'll be it.

Brilliiant

but are those his bad memories, or are they the real Seymour Skinners's?

It's time to stop posting.

Had a quick look to find if they ever responded to the criticism of that episode.

So basically 'dindu nuffin'.

goddamn… there were people like us 20 years ago.

I wonder where they are now

God what I wouldn't give to see Matt Groeing do that.

It was never clear to me how Skinner got out of the Vietcong camp.

he explains it in the episode. the Vietcong sold him to China as a slave, then he worked in a factory there until the UN shut it down and sent him back to Springfield

so he's an Armenian?

Fuck no, Simpson is the cancer that started the trend that every sitcom now follows with the stupid white dad. The mother who is always right etc.

I'm sick of it. What's real about that?

it's real now after 30 years of programming

I think I found the problem

The simpsons just did it for a laugh, then other shows just didn't get the joke and played it straight.

That started earlier. Dick Van Dyke was always wrong on his show.

After the kikes took out Uncle Adolf they moved to destroy the white Christian man and the family. Whites went into a post-war coma and let it all happen.

it always was, the writers just got worse at what they did.

what's wrong with Rebecca Sugar? she a cute

Get this hothead outta here

She's gross.

wut

why do they look so disgusting?