FORGET KENNEDI COTARELO

FORGET KENNEDI COTARELO

FORGET VIVIAN

FORGET SPIDER CHAN

AMANDA EARNEST IS MY ONE AND ONLY WAIFU AND I WISH SHE'D ABANDON HER SON AGAIN TO BE WITH ME

Other urls found in this thread:

encyclopediadramatica.se/Holla
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is that Emo Phillips?

jej

Confirmed for Emo Phillips. Permission granted, welcome aboard.

I just would never be able to unsee that.

Literally Who?

some fuckin KID with a green birb, you would know spicneet

Glibert was a patsy. It was nanotech/engineer/whatever his name was.

wat

Namefag/tripfag. Used to be a global vol here, fucked off to 16chan, shilled it here all the time. Now he has his own he is trying to launch.

Him and a few other ass ravaged Josh loyalists, with a few bitter pedos, make all those Jim memes you see all the time. Mix in a couple Holla Forums stragglers and you have a shitposting/spamming team that are here 24/7 to run this place into the ground.

So while Gilbert kicked it off, these autists keep the fire going-holding onto grudges for dead boards and dead sites. I'm sure they work against each other as well, working to take down librechan and spitting each other with infighting over on 16 Holla Forums.

tl;dr it's this same, small group of people forever shitting up this place. Gilbert is just a point of origin and Kennedi just one of the many spams and fracture points pedo conflict, unease at Jim being at the reigns they stress all day, every day.

What's the imageboard he's trying to launch?

Wow.

cancer

I believe it's 32chan.

This is just my theory from observations all over, but if I'm less than 70% right I'd be damn surprised.

I assume them, along with 8ch.pl, are responsible for the shit Holla Forums ED page? encyclopediadramatica.se/Holla Forums

literally pic related coming true, substitute masterchan for librechan

Wow that got edited a lot, didn't it? I know for a fact some goons edit ED like, officially, they are on staff but I don't think they are them.

Plus there was a little edit war between making the link to the site either 8ch.net or 8ch.pl. That page is, beyond anything, proof that these people and their little pedo cabal want to kill our site and detract our userbase away from us,

AMANDA IS NOT CANCER, SHE'S A SUPER FUNNY AND IRONIC WEIRD TWITTER GAL WITH A HIDDEN LUST FOR COCK!

would fug that lug