LUL I portray donald trump as the most popular super villain ever

How does this make trump look bad? I fail to see the logic. If anything making trump the joker makes him look cooler.

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/n/res/506885.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Reminder that Trump is worse than Joker, the Emperor Palpatine and Joker.

Wow, nice going America!

Who knew trumptards were such special snowflakes

your life must be a desolate wasteland to waste so much time trying to bait on so many boards

Back to >>>Holla Forums cuckards.

Just fuck off back to that shithole called Holla Forums

we are on Holla Forums fam

And this is where this kind of low-level shit trolling belongs. This board is the designated shitting board.

I am always amazed by these posts. Are you addicted to bait?

Fuck off back to Holla Forums you fucking nigger

Are you addicted to black cock in your wife?

We're on so many different levels of irony at this point it's hard to tell who's bating who.

And we wouldn't have it any other way.

he's hitting a bunch of boards. we have better shitposters than that fag here. a few anyway.

The irony overload here bugs me some. Shit is goon tier. Those dipshits overdosed on ironic irony to the point that it made SA into the joke it is today.

No. Now go make a post about how Voltron is kino.

It's still shit.

Holla Forums ain't got no room to look down on anyone with the number of gullible retards there.

Wasn't confirmed that Trump is Bane?

Why you think this?

Trump confirmed that he is in fact Batman.

Maybe Mark is fed up with his life as a slave of Disney and realized that mocking the Trump will ensure him the end of his misery. Look how effective it was for Carrie Fisher.

8ch.net/n/res/506885.html

President Trump is installing lasers on warships. The next logical step is to install them on sharks.

This article just might be on to something.

at least gaming wildlife tried…

This is like the whole "Drumpf" thing current year man tried to pull.

So I'm going to my local con as a "JUSTED" John Oliver. My costume so far is:

A flava-flav clock
A suit
Glasses
A sign that says [CURRENT YEAR]

Any suggestions beyond this?

Messed up teeth, like pic related, but maybe not as cartoony.

Hamill is a bum looking, probably piss smelling mope who obviously thinks he's relevant again now that he's getting shekels for disney fanfiction instead of signing pictures in a booth next to the guy who played eddie munster. Faggot is probably just mad because he tried to get on celebrity apprentice and they laughted in his lumpy face.

I'll shop around
I worked hard on my beard (Thorin size) but I got trips so I have to let it be free

It won't happen to us because we're anonymous. We're also not leftist cuckolds.

JENNY
IS

CUTE

Hamill smells like moldy cheese and old 7-11 wieners.

Hoping some liberal whore will blow his micro-penis for bashing Trump in his cartoon voices.

The Joker voice doesn't go well with the tweets. Anyone have the webm of Zapp Brannigan reading Trump quotes? That was more believable.

wut

This. Those are gold.