Arin?

getting close

aron?

dammit. guess I'm dying today

RIP Aron, he died as he lived

everyone who posted in this thread will die today

Unless you repost this in 5 other threads

counting shekels?

I'm not Jewish. where'd you get that idea?

Shitposting on a Taiwanese marionette doll image forum

The human existence is much more complicated, I'm looking into the point of life too and what I found is, that either this is just a virtual reality and we are just players or npcs, in which case it's just about playing an ultra realistic hardcore game or this is a prison of some kind and we are just a cattle producing some form of energy, which is getting sucked off from us somehow and we(some form of eternal energy) are being kept in a state of belief, that we are these weak, stupid, mortal bodies, which have to die after about 70 years, but in the process of death our consciousness and memory gets erased and we get put into another meatbag to keep on producing energy for our parasites.

aron is a jewish name
no parents in their right mind would name a non jewish boy aron

it's pretty common for Christian parents to give their children biblical names where I'm from

that would really make an impression when it is written on his grave
here lies aron, he died the way he lived: shitposting on a taiwanese marionette doll image forum

well, where i live, they would call you a jew and probably give you a beating (not even joking)

BRING IT ON

that's not very nice

no, so if you don't wanna die, then stay at home

NIGGA U DED

Make children, that's the point.
You'll die anyways, so anything that you have will be given to someone else anyways.

SHIT SHIT SHIT

*you're gonna

Buddhism in a nutshell.

BTW, i am tired of this defeatistic crap in this board, everyday is the same crap. Stop now faggot, no one cares about your feelings.

why should i give a fuck? i will be dead anyways lmao

they also die one day

Hello /fringe/

kek, how many packs a day do you smoke?

have you tried sex with death?

we are here to learn about our real Father, God; this world is our university; those who believe in God will seek to attain his good qualities, those who attain his qualities will become part of his Kingdom.
But the dummies who spent all their time thinking about feminine dicks will be destroyed and turned to dust (and probably worse).

Quis ut Deus?

You're close to the truth user, keep going and you will find it.

Jesus.
And he said: "Be perfect, therefore, as your heavenly Father is perfect."
We strive towards that perfection by acquiring faith, humility, wisdom, patience, mercy, determination, love, etc.

was there anything before life that needed life?

think beyond your own lifetime.
create goals which reflect this thinking.
work towards them.

all off life is an effort in futility and makes no difference in the end, you'd better get used to it.

perfection is subjective

im dont know mang

nigga no pity, we all hoods