Does Holla Forums have any drawfags?

Does Holla Forums have any drawfags?

Other urls found in this thread:

the-collection.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=list
pastebin.com/KJC3QjsB
pastebin.com/4CpXsY7a
smosh.com/smosh-pit/articles/so-people-are-drawing-butts-their-faces-make-them-twerk-now
archive.is/jLb3K
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sure, they should be somewhere over there…

maaaybe

Yes, but does Holla Forums have anyone with ideas people actually want to draw?

Maybe OP should just straight up ask what he really wants to know: Why do drawfags not want to draw for Holla Forums anymore?

Because I think we'll see some real answers, along with a few examples of exactly why they don't. If anyone has ideas on how to make it so drawfags DO want to draw here again, I'd love to see it.

I think IDs would be very useful, because then you could at least filter the one guy who will say "Why are you ignoring my fetish request!?" for 20 posts, making it hard to sort out real requests, and wasting everyone's time. But no "mah chan culture" is more important.

Good one, user

yo, trying to draw lewds currently

Out of curiosity, I went to 4/co/ to find their drawthread. First off, here is OP's pasta:

THREAD GUIDELINES

the-collection.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=list

pastebin.com/KJC3QjsB

pastebin.com/4CpXsY7a

NSFW deliveries and Requests should be posted in…

end of 4/co/ pasta

Not a bad set of common sense rules. The kinda thing everyone should know, but one or two autistics can ruin. Also, 4/co/ has a much larger population than here, just judging by the speed of posts, and the fact that their last drawthread has 500+ posts and was started two days ago. Where the drawthread here has under 200 posts, and was started TWO MONTHS AGO.

Not to say this is all perfect, the vast majority of 4/co/s thread is still unfulfilled requests, and there aren't any really stand out, mind blowing pics (no offense to the artists). We do have an active drawthread though, and a drawing was done a few days ago, but WEEKS sometimes pass between art posts.

Cool. Do you have particular lewd artists that influence you?

fuck off, this isn't cuckchan, the less rules we have the better the site is.

Kogeikun, The Pit, Eltonpot, Aeolus and Shiin.

And why is that?

Hardmode: you can't just use buzzwords like cuck as if they're an actual argument

rules do nothing but shove sticks into the gears of the natural process of imageboards.

more rules = less OC
less OC = shitty imageboard

its the very basics of the HEH pill, now take your cuckchan rules back to cuckchan, faggot.

I see. I'm not too familiar with them, but I looked up a few of the names.

If I may offer one bit of criticism, and this is just a suggestion based on my tastes (which obviously should be ignored if you find it less appealing, as the main goal is to be erotic more than 'realistic'). The transition from the stomach area to hips, I'd smooth it out or make the waist more of a point, instead of a tube shape. In a lot of ways the waist is every bit as, if not more, important than getting the ass and breasts just right. It brings the figure together, and exaggerating what is appealing about it can increase that fuckable factor you're going for. Just my two cents, hope it helps in some way.

Well, we have no rules, where is all our awesome OC? Oh wait, you're talking out of your ass, you cuck

You sound like someone who probably badgers artists for your furry OC smut, and will hold a grudge if your request is ignored. You don't want rules because rules would result in an autist like you getting banned.

I saw some assfuck bitching in another thread about there being no drawfags, but all I see is no requests. Even if you're shit at drawing, it's fun to draw someone's requests.

But if there's no requests to go on, there's no point.

So give me some requests, faggots.

I'm no drawfag, but I'm practicing.

project harder rulecuck

Did you check the active drawthread? It's been active for 2 months, and has had posts today.

Practice is key. You're probably better than a lot of drawfags you'll see around. You should also check the drawthread.

Here I'll link you both to it:

It's okay, user. A lot of people don't have actual arguments. Keep projecting how much of a cuck you are. One day women won't make fun or your rice dick.

Wait, there's a drawthread?
Why did OP decide to go full faggot and make this thread, then?

whatever cuckchanner, we dont like rules around here, so take those and go back to cuckchan where you belong

Man, if I could tell you what motivated OP half the time, I'd be a fucking millionaire.

I seriously can't wait till this fucking buzzword goes out of style.

Maybe because no one was gonna see it in the drawthread or bother to look?

That reminds me, the whole 'board purity' thing keeps us from having drawfags stay. Artists don't host images on a chan, stuff will just go away eventually. So they host stuff on tumblr, dA, pixiv, whatever. Because artists are almost never "channers first" they get shit for simply using sites that are better for artists to actually keep their work around and communicate with people.

People like this will spout "no rulez evar!" and say "if you welcome outsiders, they'll turn us into an ECHOCHAMBER!".

Too fucking late. This place is already an echochamber for autistics who ACTUALLY use cuck in every post. I'd love if we were an echochamber for artists rather than one for idiots, but we don't have to be either. People like this bring the entire board down, and I would ban them from time to time until they learned to post like an adult.

Obviously I'd wait until they actually were disruptive in an important thread, this is just one of SEVERAL meta threads we have going right now. That Jojo's thread sure isn't doing anything, I can't even look at that shit. We need to teach these fucks that it's not "their" board. Spouting empty buzzwords all day is shit children do, and children can go somewhere else to discuss all these… children cartoons and comics.

by your logic, you'd probably want people like dobson around, we want cool drawfags, not paper-skinned tumblrites.

You remember when the Wacky Races was going on? I remember a mod telling me in an IRC that there was a group of anons on 8ch who were dedicated to making the boards all hate eachother.

Sometimes I wonder if he wasn't bullshitting and if he wasn't then I'm pretty sure they succeeded.

i exist, if that means anything

That's the thing about mods, sometimes you really need them. I remember on /tg/ back in the day, the whole board was pretty much mod free. We'd have tons of drawfags, a lot of them lewd as hell (Chink and Greenmarine were fucking GODS). But we did have one major troll who just came around and started shit, I don't even remember what. Sure, we self policed better than any board out there, but this guy would just KEEP POSTING it became a real problem for some people. Eventually Moot actually came in and banned the guy himself (ya know, back when he believed in the ideas behind the chans), and everyone was happy as hell. Because banning a disruptive fuck PROMOTES the exchange of ideas. This guy had all the damn chances in the world, but if ultimately all you do is shutdown discussion or make the board worse for everyone involved, you don't belong. If the focus is the work, as it should be for any artist coming here to practice and offer FREE WORK, then keeping an eye out for the same troll every day is waste of time.

Take this guy
What the fuck has he done to EARN any expectation from what kind of artists we get? What does he do to actively do to make the board better or to create interesting OC? Jack shit, that's what. And he thinks he deserves to make a call on what artists THE REST OF US can have around, and give requests to? That's not what the chans are about. This user thinks he's BETTER THAN YOU. He thinks he is in some position to make calls for all of us, and he's not. He's a piece of shit.

Then learn to draw, tough guy. Shit, if you can't be the example of what you want, what make you think you deserve it?

Existing is good. See anything good in the drawthread, or should we all start making some requests in there?

there will always be shitposters, people who cant like it should go to an anime forum and make an account

and who the fuck are you to come in here and say what rules we should have?
what you're saying is you want any drawfags and that you'll implement any rules as long as it gets drawfags of any kind in here, that's the antithesis of 8chans foundation.

I'm an user who was actually around when Holla Forums did stuff, not a dirty Holla Forums kid like you. Go back to your CoD, adults are talking.

why having drawfags is so important anyways ?

People probably like having stuff drawn from time to time.

Think about it like this, the "board culture" people talk about wanting so much? Who makes that? Mostly drawfags, or people who inspire drawfags.

How does the board do better than just be a place to bitch about comics? By making comics? What do you need, MOST OF ALL, to make a comic? A drawfag.

So, I have to ask, did none of that seriously cross your mind at all when you asked that question, or were you just fishing for the answer?

I totally get you man. For that, have a sketch of a lewd piece I'm working on for your troubles. I'm hoping to make a few stories with her in the near future.

I'm also free to do a few requests.

There should be at least a few lewd requests in the drawthread, but if you're looking for anything specific, just post what you want there and people should hopefully notice.

Can I be a drawfag?

I found exactly the type of shit I was talking about in the drawthread. An artist fulfilled a request, and then got bitched out by someone WHO DIDN'T EVEN MAKE THE REQUEST. It wasn't "oh, that character has bigger thighs" it was "Wow, you fucked up, I can't believe you fucked up, man, do some research next time so you don't fuck up so bad!"

If anyone needs to purged from the board as certain anons in this thread imply, it needs to be the autistic fucks like that first. I'd have to dig more to see if that drawfag came back to do more, but WHY WOULD HE? What does he have to prove to some spastic fuck who can't draw, but just bitches about people who actual create stuff?

Wait for user to come in defending himself, while pretending not to be the same guy

this

grow up you toddler.

Can you draw ALF molesting Agent L from Men In Black: The Series?

Okay this must be drawn now

I like drawing, but I don't consider myself a drawfag cause I can't draw digitally. And honestly, most of my shit looks like Schiele on acid.

Well, now I want to see it.

What's sad is that you're kinda describing a good chunk of Holla Forums, really, not just Holla Forums. We could actually be discussing cartoons and comics here, but it's always cut off with shit like;

There is a time and place for everything, but too many boards are too far derailed by people crying about SJWs and normies. I mean, how many threads have we had about Powerpuff Girls getting rebooted? And the tired anti-Feminist rants that come with it? Why don't we fucking just talk about classic PPG instead?

I too often see threads get "sage downvoted" by some faggot when he could have just not payed any attention to it, like every fucking Steven Universe thread. And what's worse is that I'm starting to think all these top boards share such a massive amount of faggots, for it's far too easy to bait people from Holla Forums and Holla Forums. Just try to say that race mixing is a-okay, you'll trigger some faggots like it's nothing.

This board barely discusses cartoons as much as it does SJWs and cucks.

For all the shit some anons talk, Holla Forums just feels like an even shittier Reddit now.

>>>/freech/

That's every 4chan general. 4chan is so much faster than Holla Forums that you tend to forget how big the difference really is when you spend time here.

Here, user, something for you to read. Come join us.

I think the biggest thing stopping me from drawfagging here is that I simply don't think I like enough of the people. There are some good posters who think about what they say, are witty or post interesting stuff. But as long as we have the autistic Holla Forums wannabes, and I can't even filter them out, why do free art for people here? I did a lot of Holla Forums related sketches yesterday, and just don't feel like posting any here because it doesn't seem like the place deserves drawfags. And some people will bitch that I have a bad attitude, but those people are the ones not contributing, and making it so other people don't care.

The only board purity I'm seeing lately is a purity of buzzword spewing idiots. It's an echochamber where everyone and everything is a cuck. And nothing truly amazing is going to come out of an echochamber. The horseshoe effect is in full force, this place is just as bad as it would be if it was run by SJWs, and no one wants to draw here for long.

I agree with that user. I've been here since 8/co/ was in it's infant state and much more quiet than it is now. It's ironic how many people here want to shout out 'you're a cuck, kike, etc.' or 'stop trying to make things a hugbox for your 4cuck ass' but at the same time if you go against their narrative with your own opinion then you'll have 4 people coming down on you. They relish in the fact no one will tell them to stop being an asshole acting like being an asshole is what this is all about. Sometimes I wish we could have a decent conversation on here WITHOUT having the word cuck or SJW mentioned. I've repeated myself in alot of discussions on here because the same damn thing keeps getting talked about every day.

We get it SJWs suck, the Big 2 are shit, and all this other shit. We get it that things are going to crap but can we at least try to talk about the things that are actually good? I find it funny how many people will flock to the Leth thread just to keep talking about how bad the comic is. Why the hell are you still reading it if it's so bad?

The "Be pure, be vigilant, Behave", anti-tumblr mentality finally took it's toll on the board as a whole, for the sake of the so-called board purity

Dude, I'm struggling to even fucking lurk here, so you can give yourself a pat on the back for even trying to inject logic into this place, let alone drawfag.

Oh yea.

At this rate, I might as well just go back to 4chan or better yet just dump imageboards that aren't Lainchan and that place is getting more autistic by the day too. I kinda wished I never came to this place, seeing how far this place has gone really. When I came here, I hadn't been on an imageboard in like three years, now I remember why I left 4chan; too many faggots.

You guys are all free to talk about comics on >>>/comic/
I might not check it every hour of the day, but I will do my best to moderate the place. I think we could do a lot of take this place back if we had more moderator intervention, or some minor things to curb the buzzwords and samefagging. But we don't, so I will probably just stop coming here very soon.

I was going to give /tg/ another shot but they don't have an active drawthread at all. That realization has filled me with despair.

Personally, I think a new website would be better. Although not exactly a realistic option for a lot of us to do, I feel a new imageboard site with it's own culture that is separate from the Holla Forums and Holla Forums crowd is what is needed and it's the reason I mentioned Lainchan since that place has set rules that forbid name-calling and just general shitposting like "This cartoon or comic sucks because I say so" it turns off the type of people who we don't want and helps discussions.

I don't see what the problem is here. That's pretty fucking tame compared to the kind of banter you can find on an imageboard.

I'm just gonna stay here for a little bit more, I really want to think that things can get better in the near future, but considering the recent board drama (I really don't want to talk about it anymore), that hope gets more and more flimsy

I'm like another day or two from just leaving this site in general. Just too much Holla Forums and general MUH SJW autism.

But where are you going then, man?

I'll just reduce my internet usage. I'm only on Holla Forums for this board and /monster/ and I'm tired of mindlessly lurking or posting in threads only for anons who complain about stupid shit to get responses.

Once I do that, then my only use for the internet will just be for online shopping and banking, along with the occasional Netflix binge and email. I can just do my offline hobbies and maybe even just start socializing more.

I can respect that, and wish you the best.

I don't know, it's possible. The idea I had when I started /comic/ was that I would also later start a more traditional forum, with a heavier focus on comic creation. It seems hard to even get people talking about their ideas here, that's how bad of an echochamber it's become. Used to be anyone and everyone would spout off all day about the comic they wanted to make, but now everyone is afraid it'll "come off as SJW" if they have a black kid in it or a character happens to be trans. People are discouraged from telling the story they want to tell, which is every reason I fought against SJWs to begin with. It was never for some right leaning political view, where I just wanted to be a different form of thought police. I wanted to fight them as an artist, as a creator. Because freedom of art is something comics have been fighting for since forever.

It's a minor issue if the character isn't defined by what color of their skin or what they have in their pants. Hell, transgender characters have become a fad, and it's never been something that has driven a character to a new level.

I do agree with your point about things hitting an echo chamber, but you need to look at the lack of moderation. Not even that but with how people continue to feed shitposters and let their threads get drowned out by people taking the bait.

And with the lack of community to support Holla Forums it's a shadow of it's former self with it's lack of moderation, and it's small dedicated user base.

Its* saging for double post

Based on the posts ITT, I'm inclined to think that there are quite a few potential drawfags on Holla Forums, but that they've been here long enough to know that they're liable to be met with outright hostility if their work doesn't align 1:1 with whatever Holla Forums's current dogma is.

I was following those character design threads a few months back and they seemed to illustrate the state of things. There were at least a couple of drawfags with decent technique who got relentlessly shat on (particularly the drawfag from the Questionable Content thread. He was kind of antagonistic, though). Meanwhile, quality posts like "blonde Dejah Thoris, as rendered by a 3rd grader" received almost universally positive feedback.

If I were considering drawfagging, I'd probably be looking elsewhere too. It makes me sad. I want 8/co/ to be great. At this point I'm mostly just sticking around because I have nowhere else to go.

You mean the one who drew Baggy pants waifu ?

Yeah, him. He got snarky with the people who were giving him shit and it just encouraged them. It looked like he was trying to respond in good faith to people who were actually criticizing his work instead of just shit talking, but he eventually gave up.

It might be why I haven't seen his stuff outside of the QC thread since then.

Man, that sad, I really liked his work

The people who argue against having basic stuff like active mods or IDs (which are just the easiest way to ignore the one guy who will post 40 times in a thread about his politics/fetish/mental illness) are also the same people who say they want "thickskinned" drawfags. But if a drawfag tells obvious assholes to fuck off? Well, that one person would go out of their way to fuck with that artist, following them from thread to thread, pretending to be a mob of posters that want them off the board. And it doesn't matter how much people idealize being "thickskinned", what's the point of staying if you can't even read through a thread to find actual criticism or requests, because one or two angry fucks are dedicated to shutting down conversation.

And that's what this is mainly about, a troll posting one or two "haha, this is so stupid!" things, who cares. That's normal, people do that. But if there is nothing to stop a truly obsessive person (like the one who started at least 5 "oh anime is on Holla Forums now, right? I'm a janitor!" threads the other day) from posting a dozen times in response to anything that pisses him off, how do other people get a normal discussion on? They're using cuck and other buzzwords exactly the same way SJWs use racism/sexism/whatever, it's a means to shutdown conversation. A handful of deeply autistic Holla Forums wannabes are trying to thought police the board even say "oh, that's so paranoid!" when called out and are the reason we can't have drawfags, thickskinned or not.

If we're going to talk rules, I would suggest:

Both work to reduce request spamming, which makes threads unbearable, first promotes actually responding to drawfags (they're not mindreaders you jagwagons), and second should both eventually produce more drawfags AND prevent some of the "My waifu doing a lewd to my other waifu while my husbando is watching but also in a moving airplane that crashes into the world trade center and then they all parachute away" type requests that just can't be fulfilled in a single still image.

But ultimately this is the problem. I don't really care about Holla Forums being Holla Forums, but false-flag not-Holla Forums going around and fucking with everyone is the worst PLUS the threads aren't really active enough here to feel like 4/co/'s (or 4/v/, where I used to drawfag a couple years ago) pseudo-chatroom threads. Doing my daily practice by fulfilling a request isn't really all that fun if I show up, draw it, post it, and leave without a single other reply in that entire period. And, of course, the people that DO tend to show up are the no fun I NEVER DRAW ANYTHING BUT I KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT DRAWING YOU CUCKIKES types.

I get what you mean. I used to drawfag for 4/tg/ back in the day, and now I see 8/tg/ doesn't even have a drawthread. I actually had to lead a lot of artists to another chan from 4/tg/, just to keep some of them together as a group (that place actually is a bit active, I think) but most of them went elsewhere Maybe Chink finally did die for the glory of Taiwan, I don't know All I wanted to preserve, is exactly what you find lacking here: a sense of community or motivation.

Those do sound like good ideas on making the drawthread feel more like it should, a back and forth between artists and requesters, while also encouraging others to draw. I mean, if our drawfags don't feel motivated to draw, then what's to motivate the people who aren't confident in their skills yet?

Also, I really feel anyone who wants to write a comic should at least be able to do some simple drawing, to at least lead the artist in the right direction. I'll see if I can make some decent, reasonable requests, and just see what's doing on in the drawthread today.

So what? If you get shit, brush it off.

Or they could not just draw for people who waste their time. Brush that off.

Seriously though, if you get upset by that, it means you can't follow your own advice. I didn't even call you any names

I'm actually upset that you thought I would get upset. :^)

It just seems like there's nothing but the insults and shit being flung at someone. Yeah we're channers and all that, we're used to this shit but the issue that comes in is when there's nothing but it. What's the point of continuing if you post up your art/writing and all you get are comments shouting, 'This is shit/it sucks' without giving a reason why? I post my writing work on Holla Forums a few times before and I hate the comments that are just 'it's good/it's alright/it sucks' shit like that which doesn't really help anyone. Is it really that hard to be constructive for some people?

people who draw for specific threads (like sb99) seem to do just fine. they get requests and a fair bit of praise. when velenor and retsofnoraa (and maybe mlaatrscribbles) were around the jenny threads they were well appreciated.

the false-flagging "Holla Forums" people are the worst. they're clearly not from Holla Forums, but act like an overblown Holla Forums stereotype just to piss people off. presumably their goal is to make people pissed off at Holla Forums, to encourage things like new "active" mods or whatever and thread IDs. this is their M.O. for taking over forums or subreddits or other areas.
not all of us hold Holla Forums beliefs, but due to the whole exodus ordeals from halfchan it's not surprising most of us lean that way.

keep in mind the whole Holla Forums thing; they were driven from this site to freech but still openly act to sow discord.

didn't mean to sage but w/e yo

I don't want to feel this feel anymore

This one goes out to you, user.

I just want to be around people who love comics, and want to make them.

I'm willing to settle with "interested about things other than cucks and SJWs and cartoon characters they want to fuck"

I second this
I remember those Judge Dredd/2000AD threads from some time ago, that's when I started reading 2000AD as a whole
I wonder where are those 2 anons now…

Psst, you know there's a board for this sort of thing right?

>>>/crayonz/

How old is this board?
Also, there's always
>>>/art/
>>>/loomis/
>>>/dpd/
>>>/drc/
>>>/draw/
with varying degrees of aliveness.

here is the finished lewd

It's certainly fappable enough but what the hell is wrong with her lower left ass? Her left boob looks smaller than her right too.

Gonna upload this to the booru. Any tags I should have in mind?

Some of us are trying to improve overall in art, I still look at drawthread for request, but activities veeeery slooow.

But it doesn't show in the drawing.

yeah, here's some of the requests i drew

I've only done a few requests recently but most of them either come of as very specific things that are probably better suited for commission or are just cheesecake/porn/fetish requests. Not a lot of requests seem fun for the artist and I'm not into drawing porn. mostly suck at it but still.

I actually just figured that out, Im going to fix that next week.

yeah, don't post it plz. If I wanted it on Booru, I would post it myself. plus I just realized it isn't finished.

I'll delete it when you have the finished version up.

fine, but I would rather you didn't post it anywhere else. If I wanna post it somewhere I will post it myself.

I think a lot of people fail to realize this. Why would I want to draw something that isn't fun to me in any way, as opposed to something that is? The value of "giving" is much lower than the value of enjoyment of my time, and the value of "learning" is higher when I actually care about what I'm drawing.

It's swell stuff but the french mistakes are triggering my autism

how so?

I think that's one thing holding me back with requesting stuff, I don't know what people want to draw. Is there anything you'd like to work on particularly, maybe I can make a request later that is geared towards that.

just set up an account on Rule 34, should post my pics under the name DiamondBack

too many people give specifics. a fun one I did many years ago was just Aquaman and Mera riding a Lapras. it was super simple that I could do my own thing with it. I did experiment with shine/lighting on water and got a little carried away but that's what I enjoyed. This isn't to say to do request that are just draw this character and to never give any details.

Take this request for example. It was pretty simple request but the drawfag decided to make it a Jojo pose for fun style practice/change. It didn't sound fun to me but the drawfag found a way to make it entertaining to him.

I did these because I find entertainment out of copying/drawing odd expressions. If an artist is good at cheesecake and enjoys drawing it then they will do them.

As requesters you need to find a good balance of creativity between you and what the artist can do on top of that. But as I said I think people need to cool it on the fetish/porn.

But what series are those characters from?

This will always be one of my favorite answered drawfag requests from Holla Forums

That gives me an idea. To the drawthread!

That is pretty cool.

Generally speaking, my daily practice is focused on faces, anatomy, and/or poses and I assume many other drawfags are the same way. So character doing X face, reacting to Y situation, or doing Z activity are all pretty good starting points in my opinion. Especially if you provide references for the character AND the face/reaction/activity.

Cross-style stuff can also be fun, like "what if Ed, Edd n Eddy was a 90's comic book" or "Doctor Doom as a power puff girl" or whatever. Those fusion dealies were nice for a while, too, where they had "draw these characters fused."

It's in English, dummy

I was one of the people who eagerly leapt into /comic/ (and was going to praise you to the heavens for the thread you created shortly before starting it, that was one of the most fascinating and in-depth posts I've ever seen on the Holla Forums's of 4, 7 or 8 chan), I'll do my best to contribute to that board.
That said, starting a whole seperate imageboard might be a bit of a stretch, /comic/ is pretty underpopulated now, the last thing we need is the same content being spread over multiple boards, all of which will need moderation, against CP spam, if nothing else.
/comic/ can probably get by building a talent pool, branching out into having generals for different projects (group projects or just discussion of individual ones), and then maybe a seperate imageboard or namefagging forum much further down the line.

no shit, but it's suppose to sound like a french person speaking english and interjecting french every once in a while.

Why not right now? Just add some beads of sweat and redo the hair.

Yeah, see I don't actually have Photoshop at home and I have to go out to the photoshop lab at the college.

I will be finishing it up today.

Aw shit son. Yeah, you probably shouldn't edit that kind of stuff at college.

I have a nice secluded area and almost no one comes in in the summertime.

how
you literally just have to jewgle a torrent for it and it's done

Alternatively he can also use Krita. It's free and I believe it can open .psd files.

He probably hasn't heard of it. Now where's that pic about how krita is superior to other image editing programs.

last time I downloaded something, it was Gimp and it was shit.

and how does one torrent anyway, sorry I ain't that deep in the internet and that Chinese is Greek ta me.

Download qBittorrent or Deluge (NOT uTorrent because it's an adware) then search piratebay for photoshop (pick your torrents wisely) then follow the instructions after it's done downloading.

ok, so I have a couple of questions for you.

1. all I have is a mac laptop so will these programs still work on it

2. How do I know that this is trustworthy software.

If you aren't going to draw porn then what good are you?

Ok, I downloaded it, hopefully it works good.

Best of luck!

People still thinking of good requests for the drawthread? I'm trying to think of more, but today I'm pretty focused on my own project.

Ok, lewd final is done for realzies

Lel
Also, you should pay attention to your lightning. Pick a light source and stick with it.

I just listened to and tried to increase the left breast, which is why is looks bigger.

on the subject of lighting, I can try and improve down the line.

Her left ass still looks off.

I don't know what to do to fix that

Fuck me here's a higher res version of that Tiff Crust butt pic.

smosh.com/smosh-pit/articles/so-people-are-drawing-butts-their-faces-make-them-twerk-now

kill self

archive.is/jLb3K

Currently drawing on my old computer and the tablet driver working is like russian roulette.

What program and tablet are you using, and what are your computer's specs?

Doesn't matter. Computer was broken once, now it runs like shit. Specs can be ignored, before it broke everything was running fine.

I dont care anyway, I got a better one at home.

I still don't get why people still use cuckchan to drawfag when 8ch's multiple image posting allows for more efficient references and the less hardass rules and mods means more freedom on what to request and draw.

Or just stop trying to split an already tiny userbase over petty shit you whiny fucks.

Because more users equal more people sucking your dick after you do something, I guess.
I'd request something but I have no actual idea of what to request

Anything relating to this post. Possibly Jubilee and X-23.

Because post like these seem like summerfags or samefags. Seriously, three posts saying "THERE IS NO PROBLEM HERE!" this morning, but only one post in the drawthread, from an actual drawfag? Where are the inspiring requests?

People still go to 4/co/ in DROVES, because blatant trolls are handled, and there is enough of a crowd to help drown out the few complete autistics that remain. Here, it really does feel like there is a small amount of posters who don't know shit about comics or cartoons, and purposefully shit the place up which you might be one of

The real question is, why don't you just lurk more? Do you have some sorta twisted view of what the board should be, but are too afraid to start your own? Because this isn't your hugbox, but you seems let on making it one. And that's why no one is drawing for you.

You sound asshurt as all hell, user.
Where does my post imply the board should cater to my tastes or anything?
The other user asked why are more drawfags on cuck/co/ and I attempted to give an answer. I also would've loved to give a request but can't think of anything right now.

Oh, shit, user was right! Anyone thinking of requests today?

Fucking told you.

I'll try, but I already put a few in. I don't want to fill the thread with bad requests, but I know know it needs more input to get drawfags engaged.

Jeez, you could at least read what you're actually replying to.

nah

Yes but they're all borderline SJWs. Out of any group in an imageboard, drawfags tend to be the most SJ-inclined. Of course, no one can call them out on their shit, because they make OC.

Exactly. They provide a service and you provide autistic whining. Of course they are more important than you.

Thanks for proving my point faggot. You have a tumblr blog?

All I do is draw on a small board that hardly any one browses. Hell I don't even draw fag on Holla Forums anymore.

Pointing a obvious truth isn't being triggered. They provide OC that most of the board wants and you maybe make 1 insightful post out of 10 if I'm being generous. If you stopped posting no one would make a thread asking where all the shitposting went and how can we get it back now would they?

Wew lad you think you're some kind of chinese cartoon imageboard hero, don't you? Drawfags in their current state are just like the IRC circlejerkers:

Thanks for the reference. I gotta………study.

What gives you that impression?
When I draw fagged regularly, draw dags just shit an image out and anons would just say thanks.
Granted, I haven't really been around the block recently.

Look at the current state of halfchan as a kind of hypothetical "bad future" for this site, and an extreme example of drawfags being a double edged sword. On 4/co/ drawfags are given a pass to do virtually anything. Tripfag, link their tumblr blogs, and parade their usually sjw mentality anywhere they go. On the the other hand, 4chan definitively has the most OC of any site on the web. Don't let this place turn into halfchan.

I don't think our board culture would really allow for something like that to happen.

A board's culture is only it's users.

Since when?
A drawfag is identifiable by their art, and can be easily impersonated by people with grudges. There are at least a few autists on every board who will take it as a personal offense if their requests are "ignored". You're saying people should have no ability to identify themselves and prevent others from impersonating them and making them look like assholes?

"Hey, nice drawing, user, you got a site"
"I just got a tumblr, here's the link…."
And your problem is… what?

Nigga, anyone who doesn't fall inline with the Holla Forums wannabe hugbox here is a "SJW" to some people, and I think you fall into the "some people" category.

There, I refuted every problem you have, and I think you sound like an irrational fuck. You sound like someone who was slighted by a drawfag who didn't want to do your request, and now you take pride in "keeping them in line".

If you're this much of a child, just don't go to drawthreads.

You don't sound like a normal user, you sound like a paranoid weirdo. A MORE paranoid weirdo than normal anons

You sound like a massive insecure faggot projecting. Fellate a shotgun.

Have you ever even visited half/co/? Or did you come here straight from tumblr?
Don't kid yourself autist, no one gives enough of a shit about you to impersonate you.
You're an idiot.
Wow, you're like all the cancer of Holla Forums personified. Fuck off.
Nigger that wasn't a rebuttal, that was a fucking joke. An identityfagging pretentious faggot attempting to protect his "hurr they make muh precious Oh Cee so no one can call them out for their shit" circlejerk

If you're this much a sperg, don't go to threads were people criticize drawthreads lest you get like so.

Ahahah, top kek. Which one are you? Are you the guy that keeps going on about "goons"? You've already shown to be scared of the ebil natzi Holla Forums boogeyman so who knows how off the deep end you are.

meant to link to

site identity politics
dismissal
insult
villainizing
"N-nothing you said was a rebuttal"

That was your entire post.

And then you posted a few more times to make it look like you had a crew of people. Come on, do you really have nothing to defend yourself with? Do you really have no logical basis for any of your hurt feelings. Because this isn't your hugbox, no one cares that some drawfag didn't draw your fetish for you one time. Grow up and deal with it.

Did you fall down the stairs as a kid or something? Is that why you're such a fucking retard? Don't worry, I can be a hopeless sperglord too:
Nice argument

See, now you're being more efficient with saying NOTHING. You can be trained. Now, what do we have to do to make you tell us what your real problem is? I can with the initial exodus, I feel you were later. Am I right to assume you were banned from 4/co/ or disillusioned due to not feeling special compared to drawfags? Can't you write or do layouts if your drawing skills aren't good enough?

Wow you are one elitist faggot. You're the kind of guy that unironically namefags and tripfags in drawthreads for no good reason, which itself is reason enough for you to kill yourself. And if you aren't perm& from halfchan for shilling this place there back in 2014 you shouldn't even be using Holla Forums.

And what is a good reason to name or trip, in your opinion? I just want to know exactly where you draw the line.

It's sad you can't argue substance and instead try for nitpicking over tone and social signaling.

There is no reason. Identityfagging is cancer, and drawfags shouldn't feel to establish one.

Nope. If people are doing projects (like they used to) names or trips are very useful. Since there ARE cases of spergs causing drama in groups (examples of which do include impersonating others to stir up manufactured drama) a creator being targeted should have the ability to have a trip to keep misinformation about them spreading. If that hurts your feelings, that's too bad. You don't have a leg to stand on here except "mah board culture" which you're being nonsensical about. YOUR version of the board culture isn't that anyone using the tools BUILT INTO THE BOARD to protect themselves from trolling is bad, anyone using those same features to organize a project is bad, anyone who contributes to the board for doing FREE WORK should never be praised in any form or you'll flip out like a child.

When was the last time you saw a comic being worked on here? If you don't care, stick to the cartoon threads and don't come to drawthreads at all. But if someone really was namefagging/tripfagging while being a complete bother to you in OTHER THREADS, you can filter them with no effort at all. Meaning you're angry that ANYONE can talk to these people, meaning you want to enforce your own brand of thought policing why don't you just go be a mod on halfchan if that's what you want to do

I don't think I've seen someone get this angry on Holla Forums yet. You are by far the most buttblistered fag I've encountered here. I think you might legitimately have a mental illness.

Ahahahah, you're an unironic victim-card-playing sjw, aren't you? Why are you even on this site?

Retard, by this logic everyone who caps threads or makes reaction images or edits should be able to use a tripfag. drawings are just more content. You're not any more special than the /r9k/ anons making pepes or the Holla Forums anons making bane edits. If you don't want to drawfag, don't. If you do, stop being a whiny faggot and put up with not being praised all the fucking time or gtfo.

Then draw. Anyone can harvest reaction images, anyone can make a thread (even is most of them are shit), anyone can storytime (even though most people are too lazy), so anyone can draw, right?

Fucking draw that wall, if you're so great.

It's just content, right?

Yes, everybody can draw, retard. I could open up ms paint and scribble some lines, and it'd technically be a drawing. But just like all content, only certain people can do it well. Only people with shooping experience can make edits and good caps. Only people acquainted with imageboard culture can make good threads. And yet the people that make those high-quality oc don't feel the need to identityfag like drawfags do.
It must take effort to be this dense.

Collaborative projects are shit and most people talking about muh comic are like those losers on deviantart who have their oc who stars in a series that will never ever be made.

You do know the vast majority of comic books ever made have been "collaborative projects", right? I mean, you can just say you don't like comics, but are you really against a writer and artist getting together to make something on the board?

The vast majority of comics are a. shit and b. had stronger leadership than when people on imageboards try to make something like the unified setting or such shit.

Then who cares what your opinions on comics or creation of them are. If you don't like them, who cares what you think.

Plebian detected

Okay, what's good then?

I can hardly know what you think you could learn from my worthless opinions but for that authentic baditude and chili dog feel one can't beat the pre-Pendering sonic comics.

I don't know why people liked Jenny so much when you had this semen demon around!

underrated post

What, /pone/?

One of life's great mysteries. Some men just want to clang.

More artists and more activity. You probably get to interact with many more people and get lots of attention. I know a bunch of artists who draw the same kind of material I fancy over at halfchan and seem to have a blast doing it. It's hard to resist the urge to crosspost sometimes :^).

I'm thinking >>>/quest/

Hey, Are Original Characters allowed, Holla Forums?

Only in their specific thread

Yes they are. Don't listen to this cock sucker