Tfw centrist

Feels good, m8.

I'm a centrist too bruh

A nation is comprised of many parts, you aren't above anything.

4cuck called they want your gay thread back

You have you own ideologies too, you just haven't identified them because you probably don't spend time reflecting. What kind of centrist are you: one that doesn't participate in the political system, or one that does? In your view, is the best decision one which the most people agree with, or the one which is most pragmatic? What kind of criteria should be used to judge whether or not a decision has good utility: does it create more wealth, more equality, more safety?

this is like anarcho communism how the fuck does that work??????

Reported for intl.

Must be a Sargon subber.

this is just techno Jesus plus genocide, super gay.

personally, i've always thought of myself as more machiavellian. whatever works best and does that most good and keeps society stable and healthy.

so that humans can continue to advance and (hopefully) reach the stars.

I think you mean the conservative disposition.

You feel good about the superiority of your ideology? This usually means how weak it is.

Does it have history, can it overcome others in a fight. Does it produce a family? Have children born into this philosophy brought it worth too newer generations over centuries? Can it run a functional government and thus be able to change hats based on whether to use sword or pen?

Probably bait but if it just makes you feel better your ideology is weak and must be destroyed.

But what justifies the ends?

Summer already?

low energy. apply yourself next time

There's a lot of people who consider themselves centrist, but they disagree wildly about what this means.

White line's in the middle of the road, that's the worst place to drive.

results, if they are positive and maintain social stability.

They are getting fewer, are they?

you people have no thoughts in your head, and you try to appease everyone who disagrees by agreeing to shoot down any posit

Frickin' saved! Have a picture from me as a reward to you.

Except that we are MILITANT centrists and we're going to gas the moderates and appeasers too.

I'm glad you want people to like you so you don't form any opinions that could potentially make anyone think poorly of you.

Your anterior cingulate cortex seems to be in control of you.

Faggot.

cuck

We're just intelligent survivalist. We go with whosoevers winning in the end :^)

Enjoy dying for your petty cause, goy.

Fashy Goys moderate meme: The Thread.

Most political ideologies are internally inconsistent, but centrists are one of the worst.

virtue signaling because he's on the edgy image-board /8pol/, but the ultimate bait since it's "gass them all"

Why are the centrist worse?

that would imply there was a discussion to begin with.
when the OP himself starts off the 'discussion' with "i'm so much better than you lowly plebs", which is an adhom, there wasn't an actual discussion to speak of, you absolute shithead. you shouldn't expect a civilized discussion when the thread starts with shitflinging from the getgo

at least you admitted i was the one trying to start the argument. OP is just shitposting without the goal of discussion.
I feel that i made a concise description of what it means to be a centrist.
if you disagree, make some posits

I am unsure about my political ideology so I don't know what I belonged to.

Centering is for the man with no convictions

I thought the centrists are mixed leftist and rightist.

if you don't know, then don't say you have one

A centrist has no guiding principles, therefore all decisions stemming from it are arbitrary and inconsistent.

Take two examples; wealth redistribution and private property, usually attributed to left/right positions respectively. These positions clearly conflict. Now, a leftist may be wrong when they believe coercive wealth redistribution is the best way to organize society, but at least the real lefties will be consistent in their belief and application of the principle (this refers to communists, as opposed to liberal virtue signallers who do whatever sounds nice). Likewise, righties would argue that structuring society around private property and self ownership is the way to go.

However, without any principled foundation to base society around you end up organising with oppositional values both in place. You get rules for one group, exemptions for another, and yet more rules for other people to which yet others are exempt from. Example; civilians can't have guns, but law enforcement can; theft is illegal, but not taxation.

A Centrist government would require a strictly enforced caste system, where each class operates on entirely different lawset.

I'm happy your thread is bumplocked faggot, I hope you got banned.

are you fucking 12?

It is bump-locked so it is unnecessary to sage this silly thread. He is an attention whore.

FUCK OFF L'IL MARCO