Holla Forums's HERO WAS A FAGGOT

Holla Forums's HERO WAS A FAGGOT

finance.yahoo.com/news/report-orlando-nightclub-shooter-visited-222620444.html(>hero)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BuGSZAF-gWg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How does that feel, fuckers? Worshiping a gay Muslim for all these days for killing innocent people?

Yeah, I know some of you have even decided that Muslim immigration is A-OK because of this. You should feel sick.

jumping to conclusions here faggot
we like the fact he killed 50 plus non white faggots
we also like the fact hes a mudslime
what he did was called a win win for us

No, he was a shitskin who took some trash along with him to hell

Watch it, buddy. My wife's son was killed there and he's fucking Aryan as shit.

Sage goes in all fields

You are boring, fuck back to feddit faggot

The only good faggot. For a faggot to be good, he must help purge his fellow fags. He has gained true repentance for his sin and shall be allowed in heaven.

youtube.com/watch?v=BuGSZAF-gWg

Delete your account

Is being a door blocker different from being a cock blocker?

Dudes, he was doing serious recon. Drinking whiskey sours and dancing to Cher. Dude lived it. Just like his afghani forefathers before him who danced to Abba with the Russians.

Was there anyone here who liked this guy? I assumed everyone was on the same page about him being a fucking Muslim who needed to go back since day one.

Hero? Hardly, he was just a useful idiot who helped crack the current narrative. Another usable pawn in the game.

But this does explain why his attack was so effective, he knew the layout of the place very well. Could be possible he was scoping the place and gathering intel.

This is the Happening that just keeps on giving.

There were a good number of whites in there.

>my wife's son was killed at the gay bar

wow its almost like this was a planned attack, retard

there is no way you are being serious

I spotted less than 10 all super massive faggots

Try shilling a narrative less obvious, you goddamn retard. No shitstkin will ever be my hero. Him killing faggots is on his own muzzie head.

Only cucks and fellow sandniggers are praising him.

we actually have standards around here faggot

Cuck.

So is he Holla Forums's hero or not?

Not sure, this shit gets more complicated everyday.

One thing is for sure though, the worst mass shooting in U.S history didn't involve any straight white males

what did he mean by this?

lurk moar, newfag