Where do you meet new people online Holla Forums? We can't just be contained to just 8ch...

Where do you meet new people online Holla Forums? We can't just be contained to just 8ch, we need to get out and spread our ideas, to get more influence by red pilling people who would other wise not interact with our message.

Where do you do that? Twitter and Facebook insta ban you, so there must be other options growing to replace them we can start to corrupt with our views now.

Other urls found in this thread:

gnusocial.no/
archive.is/o32UG
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This will only lead to botnet and faggotry. If you want to "extend your influence" you should do it in real life, but if you really want to shitpost but With A Nameā„¢, you can use:

No one wants to be friends with an ebil nazi.

i think this is a datamining thread

There are far better ways to find out about ebul neo-nazi cisshet hideouts than asking shitposters on unpopular anonymous imageboards

It's data mining to ask whats an upcoming community website we could influence?

I disagree.
We self contain until the time comes. Do not actively seek one another out unless utterly necessary. You will encounter one another in the real world as I have, acknowledge and continue on.

Anywhere and everywhere, OP. Just watch your powerlevel since many discussion websites are actively monitored by leftist groups who will pounce on anything they don't like.

If you come out of the gates ranting and raving about Jews and Hitler and how Trump can MAGA, most people will ignore you. However, if you can politely discuss current events and make short, simple, and interesting points here and there, you can start to plant the seeds of truth in the minds of others.

Also, don't you fucking DARE link them back to Holla Forums. That kind of shit during the whole Scientology business (and again during the 2012 elections) is what destroyed 4chan.

I think it is important that we keep our Holla Forums lives and our real lives seperate until the proper time. The western world as it is: is dominated by the left and the liberal, this will pass.

old school php forums
I am on several and disperse things I find here and elsewhere.

Of course you don't link them back here.

If I see one more fucking tapatalk banner at the top of good old forums I'm going to lose it.

Twitter don't instance you though, you need to choose you're words carefully but you won't get banned instantly. (I haven't been anyway)

user,I drop redpills all over twatter.
I don't go full 1488 but I still get my point cross.
I shitpost on shillary's twatter daily.
I posted pic related earlier lel

You can try the free and open source knock off of Twitter/Facebook, GNUSocial As usual don't sperg out or people will think you're retarded.

gnusocial.no/
This server usually has one guy who's constantly posting about refugees, antifa, and some other bullshit.

Like:
archive.is/o32UG
ID: 442684
was either a D&C shill or sperging out.

Forums for meeting people and getting to know them through skype
>skype keeps most of us talking regularly and in touch after the forum became pozzed

But what forums lad? It's all facebook shite now

funny junk is good

Is it wrong to be attracted to that red witch?

It's wrong to post about something so pointless and irrelevant to the thread topic.

We don't. This whole thing is just for fun, we're not really trying to red-pill the entire world. Think of this place as a forum for like minded individuals where they can share their thoughts freely.

Aw godDAMNIT.
Every time, every fucking time I see that pic, I get this ravaging urge to hatefuck her face, and having that red lips fetish doesnt help either.
I really, really want to bury my dick,slowly, deep down her throat firmly, and fuck the everloving feminism out of her head!

I sort of think of us as a charity.

taking out the trash and helping others who can't see for themselves, thankless work but its for our blood and the continued existence of our race

Running your own game servers is a really good method I've found.

You fucking degenerate.

i pretend to be a cis girl on okcupid and drop redpills to boys. it feels comfy.

we don't

The reason we aren't winning is because we're trapped on the chans. SJW's control so much because they have state sanctioned social networking on colleges. We have to network irl

Nigger, we just meme'd a shitlord into the nomination. Where the fuck have you been?

I don't feel like we're winning yet

What would be winning then? All kikes instantly becoming soot? Baby steps.

not easy to network IRL. there won't be third party supporters who even understand talking codes of epic memes.

by the way is it true that hotwheels is dead?