Hey...

Hey, stop your jerkin' and maymay bullshite for a fuckin' minute and answer me this: Where was this video taken and what context?
I'm dyin'; here.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015_Tianjin_explosions
youtube.com/watch?v=QeHlF_cXVCY
youtube.com/watch?v=3loeHDHHegk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Putting it on better not be bullshit. Seems like, am I watching cloverfield? What the fuck happened? What the hell is going on here ? Story about this? Or are you just posting mysterious webms of explosions and people freaking out? I'd be a tad worried too. But at the least, it'd finally be a chance to try out my new riding lawnmower.

Pretty sure that's from Tianjin, China.

If i remember correctly i think it took place in chyna

got this fucking .webm from when /pol shit it's pants earlier (might still be) and it was one off with no context and I know i've seen it before but cannot remember where…anyone have sauce? Pasta is dry af .b

Yeah not sure if I remember much reporting on it but that's what I remember hearing about the webm the first time I saw it.

when was that? like a year old? …older?

I believe you are correct. Fire and explosion in a chemical storage area.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015_Tianjin_explosions

illegal fireworks? Why is the audio different than the copy I found? At least this guy didn't seem like he was gonna cry in the corner while licking up cummies.

But I thought they where all speaking english in the video?

youtube.com/watch?v=QeHlF_cXVCY

They were, but they could have been tourists or students or foreign workers.

I've traveled 24 countries across three continents and heard English in every one. It's not much of an indicator of location.

fuckin wat

so that is where the audio is from, but why match that up with the .webm I (OP) found of the wuss guy and co?
Someone knows the story behind this, tell me you Holla Forumsastards.
also thank god for you 8th fucks. xoxo

who the fuck builds a chemical storage area in the middle of a city

It's called a joke, you autistic faggot.

There's a fucking link to a video in Wikipedia.

No idea.

oh, great joke, how funny.

Where? SAUCE ME YA DICK

It's fucking linked ITT. Are you a literal idiot?

Who builds a chem factory in the middle of downtown? Who gave that guy a masters in city planning?

that is not a joke, no context/unfunny/bullshite/jjust why?
THIS is a joke

I take if you've never heard of China before. Read about it and be amazed.

LMAO, I haven't laughed this hard in a while xDDDDD hahahahahaha

glad you appreciate my shoop. literally she was confused trying to make a heart and looking down when the pic was taken. Could not have been easier.

again, who gave that guy a masters in city planning? tf chyynaaa?
also, from the wiki which i guess it really is from *THANKS 8ch-chan!*
lulz of the highest order

youtube.com/watch?v=3loeHDHHegk
niger

1:19

EXPLOSIONS

It was storage area in Tianjin industrial harbour you fucking nigger

Confirming Tianjin. The video was posted by some teachers that worked at a Canadian international school called Maple Leaf. I don't know them but I know the apartments, most teachers, including myself get/got apartments in that area.

What's fucked up for me is that the storage area that blew up, which was a massive one, was managed by my ex-chinese girlfriend's dad. I tried to contact her through multiple emails, Wechat, and Weibo. She has yet to reply… but I imagine he's been excuted by now.

This was prophesied over 2,000 years ago. Read Ezekiel 23:20-21.

ha ha, I had to read this several times to see what was wrong. It is late here. I am tired. * Chinese ex-gf

It's cheaper, and usually won't make any harm.
Usually.

Ezekiel 23:20-21New International Version (NIV)

20 There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses. 21 So you longed for the lewdness of your youth, when in Egypt your bosom was caressed and your young breasts fondled

I don't think horse cum=hueg fireball, or china=egypt

Top kek

it wasn't exclusively a chemical storage facility. It was just a storage facility near a port. Tons of ships n' shit; imported cars were parked there (100's of new cars). A bunch of the shipping containers being stored had chemical products in them.

What if there was a terrorist-smuggled WOMD? The Chinese government would obviously want to cover it up if their security was so shit that a nuke or similar device could be smuggled. Uyghur separatists have been seeking nukes for years, they could finally have gotten the next best thing. I don't think they're lying about the chemicals, there were those chemicals and the first explosion was probably because of them, but I'm almost certain the big explosion was a bomb of some kind — maybe even an antimatter decompression device; this would actually make sense because the Chinese military is developing such weapons in southern Xinjiang.

Oh, definitely it was a bomb. Whether it was a bomb made to be a bomb or an accidentally made bomb, we can't know though.
If that was the case, wouldn't it have been just a huge boom that destroyed completely everything at the epicenter with a shockwave but no fireball? Besides the big explosion was not the first one, and if there was an antimatter bomb that got triggered by another explosion it would have extinguished the fire because it'd deprive the oxygen.
Then why would the Uyghur terrorist smugglers take it to Tianjin for storage? Makes no sense.