You mean to tell me no one else is drunk and feeling bad on a friday night? The fuck is this bullshit

You mean to tell me no one else is drunk and feeling bad on a friday night? The fuck is this bullshit.

Feels thread faggots.

I shouldn't be sad Holla Forums. I'm 23, in an up and coming city. I have a good job, I make 16$ an hour doing something with a serious chance for intracompany advancement. My parents are supportive and love me and my sister very much. But I'm still here, and I think I have an idea as to why.

I'm alone, all the time. I have no close friends anymore. I'm in a city with no friends, no social skills and no idea how to meet people. I have you Holla Forums, and I have alcohol. My only true friends. So cheers, you miserable bastards. I love every single one of you more than I love myself.

I feel sorry for you faggots that get depressed when you drink. For me, alcohol is like an anti-depressant

so dumb

My friend, I wish alcohol could solve my fucking problems. I really do, because my problems would be solved by the amount I drink.

Checked, but I'm trying to feel bad right now. You mind?

I'm totally drunk and happy as a clam. Gonna go to bed shortly, mostly because I'm drunk. Sorry your night isn't working out. Keep trying dude.

Thanks man, I needed that.

why do you want to be reminded? what good does it for you?

There is a spectre haunting Holla Forums.

You'll grow out of that.

Sometimes I wonder why I even exist

Holy fuck, it's true. We are slowly, but surely, turning into 4chan. Template threads like these or YLYL threads are the first step. Make sure to keep every thread unique and high-effort, anons. Don't be a raging nu-4chan-content-posting faggot like OP.

I've seen the first one so many times but it got me in the feels a bit harder this time. Quite a look on his face.

If every thread is high effort we'll have about two threads per day.

Posting some goldies and a Wojak

Here, here user.

Why? Why do people just come in here and dump their shit everybody's already seen all over the board? Why not take some time to lurk moar and develop your own content and OC? What's sad is that we're seeing this around Holla Forums more than ever recently. Image macros; rage comics, anything form modern 4/b/, it is being posted more than ever and we don't have enough people concerned about holding this place to a high standard of quality to stop it. Our mod is literally- LITERALLY- a redditor.

Cry some more, fag and post about it in the feels thread. Everybody here isn't going to conform to your golden standard of posting to satisfy your specific brand of autism.

If those works of art were to disappear forever we would still have other works. We could still make original ways to express ourselves, but the world would be bleaker, less meaningful. Why? Why would the world be less colorful when each person is still free to write an original post saying it in a slightly different way, or draw their own art?

Some things should be shared. The fact that it has been seen and expressed before makes it no less valuable. No, it makes it more valuable. These aren't important pieces of culture. They're no David or Fur Elise, or Starry Night. But they are bits of culture. They're things we all can accept as reflecting in some way our own souls.

You can demand hard work and try to be a taskmaster but no one comes to Holla Forums to work hard. We come here to share and, even if we don't admit it out loud to be enriched. We come here to laugh and cry. You stand there flopping your OC penis on the table demanding we praise it. Fuck that and fuck you. Holla Forums culture has always been about more than OC.

Christ you really don't need to be proving my point this hard you underage non-contributory tumor

No you paste-eating autismo, it literally does make it less valuable. A stupid post-2007 Holla Forums screencap that has circulated the Internet a million times is worth less then not being a lazy faggot and actually contributing, if even a modicum amount, for once in your life, and spouting some pseudointellectual bullshit that trying ever so hard to be read like one of those "smart" posts on the nature of IBs but fails because the central point is so retarded and false won't ever change that. Yes, people that make OC contribute objectively more to the board than those that don't, and you're just trying to cover your ass and delude yourself into thinking that regurgitating shit you saved from 4chan threads is of any worth and that board would be less without you- when, in fact, it absolutely wouldn't.

I tried to reason with you, now I'm going to ignore you.

Also
This place will have no culture if everything you post is from it's parent site. The only way to keep culture from stagnating is to actively post and make OC.
lol, this is what underage that repost "le best of slash bee xDD" screencaps actually believe.

Ok user. No one's stopping you from staying delusional. Of course, one would ask, why are you even here? If all your content is straight out of 4/b/, so you're not looking into the alternative culture and community this board features, why even post here?
>>>/4chan/

Sir, I dont think you understand, while 4chan has some dank maymes. Whe have the daNkest memays.

I don't know about you lads, but this back and forth shitposting is the core of imageboards. Eventually a post will pop up that will be added to all the reposts the current user is dumping this friday night

I called in sick to work today and got in touch with my feels. I was supposed to be productive, but haven't done jack shit all day. Even though I should be sad, I'm not. I feel like I re-charged and even though I came to this thread wanting to have some sad feels, the time for that is over.
Polite sage for off-topic
It gets better
Or it doesn't
Who cares man, you're the one who should

God, fuck that C&H comic, and by proxy all those le dark and edgy fan works of popular comfy pieces of media. You just know it's meant to be passively consumed by a bunch of mindless normalfags in an imgur album or Cracked top 10 list. And Watterson managed to make the comic itself be far more actually deep with it's tackling of consumerism and various philosophical issues then this edgy meme shit. Just as bad as the "they were actually read the whole time!!!!!!" fan theories.

Why are here sperging out on Holla Forums instead of writing for South Park?

Christ this shit is all terrible and cringeworthy
Worst dump we'be had in a while, hands down
0/10 kill yourself

At this point I'm calling troll

shit brah, you're really depressed. Want to talk about it?

I already posted a little about it

That doesn't sound like a good place to be.

God, I wonder how hard you'd sperg out of you posted your memelord shit on Holla Forums (or any topical board with people looking for actual quality control, really) and got their response

It's about as glamorous as it sounds. Honestly, most of the time I really do feel like I'm some kind of ghost in the crowd, or one of those background NPCs that weren't given dialogue.
Whenever I think about doing anything, accomplishing something, making a name for myself, I always go back to all of my failures in life. Then I get tired just thinking about it and do nothing.

I've been there

Don't worry, at this point I don't even bother trying to come up with ways to do anything that might improve my life.

u wot m8

No wonder your depressed, You wont know the joys of being a skeleton

It's not so much the mediocraty that gets me though, as it is the loneliness. If I had just one person that I could trust, that I could open up to and share my life with, I would be happy.
But since I'm such a loner, I can never have anyone because I can never meet anyone. And nobody wants to meet me because I'm a mediocre asshole.

It never ends, and the only thing keeping it going is myself. Somewhere in me is the power to change everything.
But that will never happen. At the end of each day, I'll still be sitting here.

kek'd

All I'm really doing is waiting for the day I have the courage to kill myself, because I know that there isn't anyone who would actually want to spend time with me outside of either pity or trying to look better to their friends, so I just don't bother even trying. It doesn't help that I'll spend days if not weeks without going going outside of the house or spend more than 30 minutes outside of my room in one sitting.

It sounds like you're passing a harsh judgement on your worth as a friend.

Because I'm not worth being a friend to anyone.

How do you know that?

I'm just about there myself. I'll know the time when it comes, but for now I linger
And at least you have friends. I actively avoid my house at every time except night, and have nothing to show for it. Still though, I feel you

If I was, anyone would have tried to keep in contact for more than 5 minutes during the time I actually talked with people.

I wish I had friends, you faggots are the only people I talk too that aren't the immediate family I live with.

What if there are other reasons? What if it doesn't reflect on your value as a friend but something else, such as sending out "leave me alone" signals

Adults are so fucking retarded, why the fuck do we have to complicate everything

I don't know what it's like with yours, but I try to avoid interactions with them whenever I can. Most of them are touchy-feely and sensitive in all the wrong, and frankly mentally unhealthy ways. And most of them will use any excuse to make me feel worse if they're not having a good day. All of them are one, the other, or a combination therof.

Piss off, I've been drinking coffee all night because I don't have cider money.

I supposedly look angry but that's just due to always feeling awful.

Either egotistical to the point of constantly shitting on everyone and everything or materialistic to the point of having to constantly borrow money from everyone around them, so I usually end up sleeping during the day to avoid them

Depression often expresses as anger.

I never would have guessed.

I would have, but my question is why. Is it the helplessness under the sadness?

It may be that you want to get over the hump, but the worse things get the more upset you feel about things not turning out decent so you get more angry about how sad you feel.

I usually sleep during the day too, but that's just because I'm up so late at night.

That reminds me of the term "learned helplessness" and how it's used to train elephants.
The trainer will tie a young elephant to a post. The elephant will try to get away, but the post is too strong. The elephant will cry for its mother, but she will never come. Eventually, the young elephant gives up.
When the elephant is an adult, it will still be bound by the post. It could easily escape with it's fully grown physique, but it never does because in its mind, it is still helpless.
Hence, learned helplessness.

The possible applications for that, and all the ways it's affecting us, is staggering and disturbing. Just thinking about it makes me feel helpless.

It's a vicious cycle.

feeling bad? listen to jeff buckley on Youtube.

I should be going to bed, I've got a lot of same to do tomorrow.
I hope that you will find purpose in life before it's too late.
It will certainly never happen, but if my wishing you good will has brought you something, then I can say my life had a purpose.

Goodnight

I like threads like these they remind me of when I used to feel sad

Same pic, looks like spam to me.

Fucking fedoras, post like an army.

So what happened to dysomnia?

yes

It's Sunday afternoon, but what the hell.

I'm 18. This past year my parents put in in a mental hospital. I don't have many friends. They all left for college or we went our separate ways.

I went to a summer camp, first time I ever really went to a camp, made a ton of friends. I was popular. Nobody knew how I was at my school. I was the first to show up and befriended a kid from Thailand on exchange and another from a neighboring town. They played guitar really well, I don't really play any instrument. We hung out all the time, and our clique expanded to about 6 guys and a bunch of girls we'd sit with at breakfast, lunch, dinner, and in the park. It was bliss.

But now I'm back at high school for my senior year and half the school is in poverty. 20 years ago, even the principal was shot and killed in the math department.

The cliques consist of drinkers, smokers, crack addicts in the making… The popular girls are fat, the football team ain't too great, and I'm not doing much either.

At least I might get a gf soon. And I get to lift 3x a week. Bliss.

I have "friends"

It doesn't make anything any better.

Maybe that's just me.

I'm so distant from everyone. I'm a loner by nature. The friends are just coincidence.

I have no friends. I spend my nights talking to people on here and on 4chan. It's literally all I have and without these sites, I'd be even more alone.

I got permanently banned from 4chan, so now I just have here. I don't think I'm supposed to have people to talk to.

that third image hits me hard fuck

here we go

go away

ok