SJWs make the best software

When will you rectumfractured spergs admit that politics is uncorrelated with technical quality?

Other urls found in this thread:

s6424n4x4bsmqs27.onion/.media/f7c3a67ecde2730d3d81c059fe6dcd8b-imagepng
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tim_Gill
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

white straight males make the best software:

when will you faggots admit that women, transgender abominations, niggers and muslims are not able to code?

tip top lel

if cuckerberg doesn't look white to you, then you're colour-blind

Hey Schlomo, how's the weather in Tel Aviv?

Out of those, the only genuinely good one is Rust. Google may have also been considered impressive on its early days, but the rest are just popular shit.

can Holla Forumsyps think even a single post ahead?

are you even surprised?

kek

truly an amazing company

reliable until you piss of one of their twitter friends, practice embrace/extend/extinguish
better service can be had for free

broken mess
>b-but it's popular on facebook github
nobody cares about your internet points

almost everything is better than c++
lmoa

also sage

Where there is money - politics will always creep in from the shadows or politics was always there to begin with.
It is inevitable. These days it might be considered "a law of human greed".

Anti-SJW is literally just reverse autism for Kool Kids Klub members trying to act contrararian to the popular culture
Ofcourse theres nothing in relation between software and politics

Only good argument you used
Yes user,most number of people uses it and were able to become successful in such a short time
So dont piss them.They are a private business.you are not entitled to their kindness.
for you.Most find github to be convenient.shut up and just use your snowflake alternative
Good.Because C# is better and its made by some basement dwellin......oh wait
DUDE WEED LMAO

Ohaiu half/g/
By the way, after having whatever large amount of retards replying to you on 4/g/, you decided to post your dank OC copypasta on 8/tech/, just to see retards responding once again, you dopamine addicted cuck.
4/20, at least it's original.

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

exactly what they would say :^)

I'm dead certain one of the coders of I3 was a woman, or some other autism WM.

pic unrelated

no one has ever said this

fuck off Holla Forums

also: popularity has nothing to do with sophistication. It's popular today to use facebook and identify as gender fluid snakes.

well-aimed shot
not one of the posts in this thread has done anything but prove you right

All these sites run closed-Javascripts, GitHub as well

this entire thread is full of people claiming that Rust is shit because it's developed by SJWs

lets be honest rust is shit for a lot of reasons and thats one of them

None of these companies started off as SJW shitholes though; they were all taken over after they took off.

Also, popular != good, but this is a b8 thread anyway so it's not like you don't already know that the software behind all of these examples is objectively shite with the lone example of github.

you almost made me laugh

my motherboard firmware is written by a trannie

So........a white male then?

No, it's not, and when the entire thread is full of retards who know nothing except for politics, they need to go back to their shitty board.

wow user, you really persuaded me that women are able to code. thank u, u changed muh life

They also get included on DoD advisory boards

More like 'SJWs infect the best software companies'. The people who actually built the companies were fucking white males.

It was OP who called riding bubbles an accomplishment. You seem angry for some reason.

>>>/9gag/

Well replied

Learn how to read and comprehend

A jew, a white ,a curry ,a woman and a chink
While sperglords cry about corporatism and juice
So is acting like you are some badass cool kid by acting contrararian and claiming already disproved 'muh wyte race superiority' and using it as an excuse for your insecurity

All these companies started as ordinary companies.They are still running as ordinary companies.They care about their business more than your shitty feels and ideologies.Hence they try the best to be appealing to everyone.

you definitely made me laugh

Not going to repeat

I don't have to share the same opinions as OP does

That's excessively charitable to the retards; they actually don't even know politics. What they do know is terrible memes from half/pol/.

We need something to exclude them from this board, something that's effectively an IQ test hidden in plain sight which the polyticks won't be able to figure out.

@633193 haha it will be like our secret club

You are an IT Pro.

You know and understand that without Alan Turing no computer would exit. He was a homosexual male but that is a lie. In fact he was a homosexual boylover.

If we really start a ranking this must be the first entry.

Number 1:

# London / England / United Kingdom

Mr. Alan Mathisen Touring

England and London as number 1

s6424n4x4bsmqs27.onion/.media/f7c3a67ecde2730d3d81c059fe6dcd8b-imagepng

Is it really him?

when outsourcing to teams of pajeets and hiring a whiteguyto unfuck the code isnt cheap anymore

Would be better if they had never existed

Interesting, I never heard that about Turing before. Sauce?

The Imitation Game was a good movie.

Actually, Turing was shit

wow, maybe being a leftist libcuck isn't so bad after all O:

Do you know why everybody on imageboards eventually turns gay for shota traps? It's because we spend too long on computers every day and the ghost of Alan Turing is corrupting us.

I had a short trap phase when I was fapping 6+ hours a day. Its the hentai. Just dial that back a bit.

He didn't even make any software.

He was a mathematician, and we already know mathematicians are gay.

The father of the computer was actually Charles Babbage, you fucking gaylord.

toppest b8. I don't care who writes my code, I only care if it works, but so far almost every program I've used that's utter shit has turned out to be backed by SJWs. firefox in particular
google: makes nothing I care about aside from some stupid captcha I have to fill out every minute while browsing the nuweb
facebook: irrelevant bullshit with 400 alternatives, because it's trivial to create a similar site. replaced previous bullshit called Myspace around 2007-2008
github: some shit I can host files and shit on. I could care less if it goes down, since I still have 400 alternatives. only bullshit hipster companies will be affected if github goes down
node.js: complete trash
netflix: trash, worse than bittorrent
rust: maybe a good idea, but personally I've just use well established memory-safe languages for the last decade and haven't run into any problem yet

SJWs don't write software. They get nu-males to write it for them and then they correct the pronouns and get Patreon dollas.

Babbage's contributions were minimal at best. Ada Lovelace is the real hero we deserve.

Literally all of Rust's performance comes from the fact that it's running on LLVM.

Doesn't that contradict the subject line of your post?

No, because I never claimed that anti-SJWs cannot make good software. I was merely refuting the assertions that SJWs cannot make good software and that hiring with diversity in mind somehow impairs an organization's technical competence.

This is where they come from. This is where they belong.

No, it's because you degenerates are mentally retarded.

And you failed at that, since you're conflating software made by SJWs with software made mostly by non-SJWs but loved by SJWs.

He is the paper, Alan Turing the printer as metaphor. Btw Babbage s concept is 'turing complete'. You will never hear something is 'babbage complete'.

Another example: QuarkXpress. For decades the worlds best DTP tool.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tim_Gill

Black ppl in africa are great developers too, they need more support.

Tell me if you need a list 'homosexual pioneers in IT". The list is long and very impressive.

This x1000, with the notable exception of Turing; he really was a gay genius. Shame he couldn't figure out where penises go, tho.

When will you assblasted shills admit that SJWs are too busy circlejerking about "MUH OPPRESSIONS" to even learn to code?