THE GOD EMPEROR REMOVES THE (((WASHINGTON POST'S))) PRESS CREDENTIALS

FUCKING WEW

(((Washington Post))) absolutely BTFO needless to say, but it needs to be said to hit 75 characters

archive.is/Jo3fv

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/uS5u5
archive.is/39dAZ
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/742464647878561794
youtube.com/watch?v=kb15IXrax3g
jewishworldreview.com/0516/johnson051316.php3
facebook.com/wpjennajohnson/
instagram.com/wpjenna/
muckrack.com/wpjenna
archive.is/1Avw2
archive.is/M6UJ5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

NO BRAKES

WE ARE GOING TO SEE THE DAY WHERE THE ENTIRE MAINSTREAM MEDIA GOES OUT OF BUSINESS AND END UP IN THE STREET

PRAISE KEK THE TRAIN DOES NOT STOP

REMOVE REMNANTS

I hope Trump removes the agitators like Mittens and the renegade cucks from the GOP next.

damn, dude

Trump dealing with shit "journalism".
KEK HAS SPOKEN
hopefully he gets the whole lot

Holy shit.

He clearly said "juden" but alright

Good job.

very well

BOZOS BTFO

By the way, I have instructed my company to prioritize alternate resellers Amazon.com if at all possible. Don't part with your shekels in giving a bezos company business, unless it is vastly in your interest.

*BEZOS

But BOZO would work.

Oh man. That's gotta sting, now that he's not just a showboat memecandidate and is the actual nominee. They've just been barred from half of everything in the entire election cycle.

Get fucked, Wappo.

Trump leaving NO SURVIVORS.

WAIT WHAT

IS THIS REAL

WAS HE REALLY

This is the WaPo article in question:
archive.is/uS5u5

archive.is/39dAZ for you.

(not even ready yet)

I WAS RIGHT.

If you felt that shake within the earth, that was the sheer torque of my dick and my sides trying to fly off in opposite directions at superluminal velocity.

The world is moving too fast, hold me Holla Forums

Holy shit.

Nobody loves anyone more than I love Donald Trump right now.

Give me 10 minutes to get some bourbon in me, and I might.

Get the fuck off of me. Get a grip.

AN OUTRAGE!!!

Check out our dubs… Kek is giving us his blessing to love our emperor.

Oh, come on. We've all done that, why just the other day I was verbally and gestually simulating bulldozers running into nursing homes on public transport, and I'm 53.

REVOKE LUEGENPRESSE

How many blessings can one thread have?

He obviously identified as an airplane. He had no choice to act out. It is our fucked up society that put him into this position.

We need to recognize and celebrate aerokin.

Holy shit.

nice

Fuck you nigger, why do you even–

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/742464647878561794

SHEEEEEEEEIIIIIITTTT

You have to go back.

The Day of the Rope for those bastard traitorous journalists is commencing!

HE'S NOT HOLDING BACK

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

He said 'luegen'. Do you even NSDAP?

All if takes is one well-placed destructive accident, and the 'Religion of Peace', will go on a total warpath forevermore.

my fucking sides are destroyed

I want to fire it into space and give them the telemetry. Watch the Middle East develop a space program in 30 minutes.

Lol (((they))) don't realize Hitler is looking pretty damn good nowadays. This shit don't work no more.

Amazing how (((they))) dont realize the more (((they))) push, the more videos like this are promotion than defamation.

Just nuke the cube. Oops.

TRUMP WAS ALWAYS RIGHT.

TRUMP WAS RIGHT AGAIN

Checked and kekked, so salty.

is right. Goebbels said "One day our patience will run dry, and then the jews will have their insolent lying mouths shut."

He already has more followers than obongo and he's not even president yet.

Better version.

CANT STUMP THE TRUMP

Man the first time I saw this high energy man speak I knew he was the reincarnation.

By the end of this campaign anybody who is capable of rubbing 3 digits of IQ together will know not to trust a single thing the LUGENPRESSE monopoly says.

I really hope Trump launches an independent media network so we can make the media great again.

SAVAGE

Destroying Islam is as easy as destroying Mecca. Let's see Islam continue when it is literally impossible for there to be new full Muslims.

Exactly how much meme magic is necessary to meme this into existence? This is the final crusade, no LARPing necessary.

He did that because backwards-minded white Christian males were not sufficiently tolerant of his culture.

You know we didn't exactly "WIN" the crusades, right? Sounds like a bad idea.

I can taste the salt through my monitor.

If whites weren't holding back, there would have been no non-whites left by 1900 already.

We can rain death from above with no fear of retaliation.

We're not traveling thousands of miles on horse back to siege a strongholds and fight similarly armed enemies anymore either.

complete madman

It wouldn't be easy. Only Muslims are allowed, and "people who don't look like they fit in" are required to get a written letter from their Mosque's Imam certifying their Muslimness.

Also the Saudi Armed Forces and PMCs are tasked at defending it.

THEY WILL HAVE THEIR LYING MOUTHS SHUT FOR THEM

One guy with a shitty beard and a bunch of small blokes in burkas. Job done.

Still a clown. I hope that you closet-commies get him elected just to experience the inevitable disappointment in the following four years.

what a waste
I hope it was worth the 8 cents to throw away such a blessing

(((1)))

germany here
he says
one day we will run out of patience, and then the jews will have their insolent lying mouth stuffed

I'd vote for him just to make you more butthurt if nothing else

I love how butthurt the press are at Trump. They honestly believe they're Truth bearers rather than talking heads and liars. Good to see Trump kick them off their high horse and stomp on their head.

NO FUCKING BRAKES

mfw

Incredible.

I do not see how this can go wrong.

Who is this.
Norwegian here and want to see speech.

MY FUCKING SIDES

When I first saw this video I thought it was Holla Forums OC.

It's the guy who often opens for Trump these days.
Stephen Miller is his name. Great speaker.
youtube.com/watch?v=kb15IXrax3g

Stop being so fucking bluepilled, women shouldn't be allowed in politics, use those pics as propaganda but keep it out of here you jewish cunt.

i.e. the same force that destroys early Islamic sites, such as the grave of Muhammad's mother. Kikes and regular goat fuckers are comparatively angels. >inb4 JIDF/MIDF, the operative word being 'comparatively'

Not so fast, Bike.

(((Jenna Johnson)))

jewishworldreview.com/0516/johnson051316.php3
facebook.com/wpjennajohnson/
instagram.com/wpjenna/
muckrack.com/wpjenna

luegenpresse
luegenpresse
luegenpresse
luegenpresse

FUCKING SAVAGE

SAVAGE

Your anal anguish only makes my support for Trump grow 10 feet stronger.

it's literally the same thing fam

>Trump wouldn't say you're fired if they do any lugenpresse shit

(checked)
My sides are obliterated.

if they are going to be camwhores and attention seeking cunts LET THEM DO IT FOR OUR CAUSES

Eat shit, niglet.

The media's anal prolapse is going to last for the next 100 years.

The man continues to rape and pillage without mercy.

Ass-ravaged Washington Post response:

archive.is/1Avw2

The Washington Post is officially *triggered*

based

Oh, NOW principles are important? What a twat.

It must have been a great time to live under Hitler back then.

What did miller actually say?

It's time to remove their money, too. Can anybody say White Genocide reparations?

archive.is/M6UJ5

sounds like a great fps level

just the idea that the media can black someone out should wake people up to the fact they collude with the (((chosen)))

Fine. The sooner they shut their dirty, lying, Jewish mouths, the better for us.