Goddamn it, this scene was so good

Goddamn it, this scene was so good.

Why does batman look so horribly morbid obese? Did they seriously make a batman movie with him looking like that? This has to be a joke.

Strong people in real life look like this. Considering the feats of brute strength Batman displays in this fight, I'm not surprised. Bale's super lean physique isn't really suited for Batman.

skinny manlet who doesn't understand that truly strong men don't look like twinks or bodybuilders detected

Reminder that Snyder hate is overblown. Sure he isn't an auteur but he can direct an action scene.

Yeah

"Bearmode" did-once-some-curls fatty detected.

THere is a clear border between going for strength and aesthetics yes. But being aesthetic still means you are much stronger than the average non-lifter.

>>>/reddit/

No, the words you're looking for are "better at lifting weights".
So called aesthetic people are by no mean stronger than no-lifters. I knew a guy once, he was from a family of carpenters and thus worked as a carpenter. Always carrying heavy stuff, all the time. Never lifted a barbell in his life and he was stronger than me (I hit the gym 3 times a week since I was a teenager).
The specific training most people do in the gym to become better looking doesn't make you stronger overall, it only improves your ability to perform said particular movements, such as deadlifting or bench pressing.
Unless you go for specific strength training, regular lifting is not going to do shit to improve your strength.
Heck, I'd say swimming is a better workout routine to get stronger since you're training ALL the muscles in your body while also improving your endurance.

Read ^^
Bodybuilders are strong at lifting weights. Bodybuilding's goal is to gain muscular mass while losing bodyfat. I've seen a lot of "muscular dudez" at the gym, bench pressing 100-160lbs in a few reps. But tell them to do a few push ups and they struggle to do a full rep.

The one moment that was pure Kino was when Batman blocked Superman's punch only to proclaim "Men are brave". That moment deserved a better movie.

do you think diane lane wanted ben affleck after having him on top of her?

What shit. Who looks at their arm like that after getting blocked? What you can't feel it?

kys

this

weight-lifting is purely for looks, if you don't put that muscle to proper use it doesn't do shit.

delete your account

they have shit cardio dumbass, user isn't wrong.

kys

Now THIS is kino.

I JUST FILED WITH THE AGENCY!!!!!!!
FUCKING SHITSKIN CAYNT DO NOTHING RIGHT

lost it when he did the gay gun waving move

looking good is more useful than picking up and carrying things

Batman is /fit/

To be fair I think the point is that Superman is shocked Batman can even block him in the first place. That must be the part where they first fought.

Maybe if you thought that batman was some hulking beast in bullet proof armor and not some taciturn detective with the right gadgets for any situation.

But there is

That's what happens when you make a retarded hero.

Not bad at all. Snyder does Bats taking on a bunch of guys better than Nolan does. The look is definitely after Miller's TDKR. I won't watch the whole thing, after Watchmen and Man of Steel I'm Snyder'd out.