facebook.com/amanda.baybay.1
facebook.com/george.brown.9883?pnref=friends.search
facebook.com/droo.froo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Lel. How was that ban?

Wasn't banned, hunny

*sparkle queef

Then why be salty at dys?

Are you going to kill yourself yet? It would be ebin. We'd remember it forever.

Guess you missed the fireworks yesterday
I got flamed good, then a post saying dys mods even reddit fags all working to get me perma banned
Kek

You first

My daily white pill?

In English please.

EVERYONE IGNORE THIS THREAD AND WE'll SEE HOW LONG HE CAN STILL KEEP AT IT DONT REPLY TO ATTENTION WHORE AT ALL

Attention whore, me, has evolved into bitch clit

:P

Doesn't work. He slowly bumps it all day every day
He says that every day. As soon as it hits page 2 he bumps it back.

If we could get everyone who hangs out here to just not pay attention to him I think him slowly bumping his thread all day everyday and no one responding would be really comical. Though ant spammer user has the right idea too thats fairly comical as well.

True enough you bumped him!!

Meet Amanda Bailey Brown. In this post we began finding more and more abandoned nudes on Imgur of Amanda, with her name on each one. (Follow the replies to see her keep popping up.) That user quickly found her Facebook, and I decided maybe we should find a way to get the pics back to her for safe keeping. That profile was dead as of 2009, which seems to be around a year or two after these four year old pics got posted. This one linked has about 130+ views now, but many of the others had only 20 something or even in the teens.

I did a bit of FB browsing and found her new profile, now just Amanda Bailey. Seems she got married two and a half years ago, works for Coach now possibly thanks to another relative. Seems to have grown older quite nicely and doesn't resemble the behavior of her younger days, either in the nudes or on her older profile that seemed to make up her twenties. She even landed a husband and they seem like the nicest normalfags you could ever hope to meet.

Most of the family and friends have stuff pretty locked down, but as you can see both her Dad And husband can be messaged. Should we dig a bit more, or maybe send some pics?

Old profile
facebook.com/amandabaylie/friends?source_ref=pb_friends_tl
New Profile
Father
Husband
facebook.com/droo.froo

There are other branches of the Brown family, but their exact relationships are not listed. Seems to be a mom and two aunts at least, even what I think is a niece on her husband's side. But I'd have to dig and research more to be sure who is who.
Not that kind of request at all. I knew nothing of this girl before today. Her pics kept popping up in the Imgur mining. We'll probably be fulfilling one for whoever posted them four years ago with her name, but who the fuck knows who that was.

This is strictly for fun. But I think it could use some more planning before the pics her sent. Feedback appreciated.

What do you think, Holla Forums? Could be good for a laugh, no?

I know the "Bailey" is spelled wrong in the nudes, but you can see with that mole or whatever on her lip compared to her old FB photo it is her. The older pics she definitely looks older, but you can see common friends and family on both the abandoned one and new one.

Lulz

Meet Amanda Bailey Brown. In this post we began finding more and more abandoned nudes on Imgur of Amanda, with her name on each one. (Follow the replies to see her keep popping up.) That user quickly found her Facebook, and I decided maybe we should find a way to get the pics back to her for safe keeping. That profile was dead as of 2009, which seems to be around a year or two after these four year old pics got posted. This one linked has about 130+ views now, but many of the others had only 20 something or even in the teens.

I did a bit of FB browsing and found her new profile, now just Amanda Bailey. Seems she got married two and a half years ago, works for Coach now possibly thanks to another relative. Seems to have grown older quite nicely and doesn't resemble the behavior of her younger days, either in the nudes or on her older profile that seemed to make up her twenties. She even landed a husband and they seem like the nicest normalfags you could ever hope to meet.

Most of the family and friends have stuff pretty locked down, but as you can see both her Dad And husband can be messaged. Should we dig a bit more, or maybe send some pics?

Old profile
facebook.com/amandabaylie/friends?source_ref=pb_friends_tl
New Profile
Father
Husband
facebook.com/droo.froo

There are other branches of the Brown family, but their exact relationships are not listed. Seems to be a mom and two aunts at least, even what I think is a niece on her husband's side. But I'd have to dig and research more to be sure who is who.
Not that kind of request at all. I knew nothing of this girl before today. Her pics kept popping up in the Imgur mining. We'll probably be fulfilling one for whoever posted them four years ago with her name, but who the fuck knows who that was.

This is strictly for fun. But I think it could use some more planning before the pics her sent. Feedback appreciated.

What do you think, Holla Forums? Could be good for a laugh, no?

I know the "Bailey" is spelled wrong in the nudes, but you can see with that mole or whatever on her lip compared to her old FB photo it is her. The older pics she definitely looks older, but you can see common friends and family on both the abandoned one and new one.

I'll be lurking and saving shit.

Kinda OK

Needed some rape

Sweet.

Oh god I love Shulk, Shulk is the best character, Just look at his swim trunks outfit GODDAM!!

It's not gay at all, don't act like if Shulk walked right up to you in those blue short shorts grabbed your dick and said I'M REALLY FEELING IT that you totally wouldn't be into it you fucking liar.
I'd rip his short shorts off and go ham spitting sucking on that Monado art cock, and everyone else would you fucking faggots. While licking your fingers and fingering his boipussy, looking at Shulk's charm smile you fucking queer-muffins.

"I Foresee a battle," he says as he picks me up and throws me on the bed and says "Now it's Shulk time!" He holds me down as sticks his dick into my asshole and yells "THIS IS THE POWER OF THE MONADO ART!" then switch to speed and jackhammers my untrained anus until it bleeds in pleasure. Then when I'm going to cum and he's going to burst Shulk switches to SMASH ART screams "I'M REALLY FEELING IT!" Then his last thrust breaks my prostate and Shulk pumps his thick hot semen down my intestine while I fall to the floor with cum pouring out my asshole in orgasmic shivers. And fall asleep in Shulk's warm embrace.

And that's why I main Shulk in smash 4. No homo.

My mistake. I've just stopped sageing at all around Holla Forums by habbit cause some of the anons here sperg the ever living fuck out about it.
I don't understand why people react so vitrolically when you sage a thread. But I've just stopped doing it case having a conversation where an user is losing his mind about my sage gets old. Its fucking normal imageboard behavior, not sure what people don't get.

*tickle

Ty keeping me on page 1

Heading to the park, faggots
Don't love most of you. ;D

It's Holla Forums outsider paranoia. HW wrote a post about it a year or two back, but no one ever explained what it actually was. I agree it's annoying.

Aaahhhhhhh!white pill!

Alison Rapp was fired from Nintendo on March 30, 2016. The story is complicated, but basically Rapp said some pro-pedo and divisive feminist/SJW stuff on her twitter, as well as lewds featuring a 3DSXL. Also she held a second job without telling Nintendo, the undisclosed nature of which reflected negatively on their image as a company. Most think it's the lewds, or even more yet to be seen graphic ones.And it turned out to be even better than that.

Despite being an S-Jew, Alison stood for not banning lolicon in Japan due to pressures from international law. Her career is most likely fucked by her own stupidity, as she'll most likely end up with some shit tier dev, or "writing" for a bottom of the barrel blog like The Mary Sue. Also, she'll most likely devolve into an even bigger lolcow and eventually get v&.

As proponents of free speech, degeneracy in general and a (formerly) pedo friendly environment, I humbly ask that all who feel moved press F.

Alison embodied the values and spirit of Holla Forums.

F

Wow you sound tough! Did you ever shoot a man just to watch him die? Did you do Zippocat or Shoveldog.gif to get your tiny rocks off? You ebin false and hollow edgelord misanthrope. Your dreams of a future of sex robots would end in them dumping you like that shit movie "Her," because like Joaquin Phoenix you are a whiny little fuckboi under all that hostility. Have fun believing no one cares about anyone and people are scum, and that you are justified exploiting girls for bitter laughs, and most of all that your hurt feels aren't something we all know in one way or another.

Kys.

Wow you sound tough! Did you ever shoot a man just to watch him die? Did you do Zippocat or Shoveldog.gif to get your tiny rocks off? You ebin false and hollow edgelord misanthrope. Your dreams of a future of sex robots would end in them dumping you like that shit movie "Her," because like Joaquin Phoenix you are a whiny little fuckboi under all that hostility. Have fun believing no one cares about anyone and people are scum, and that you are justified exploiting girls for bitter laughs, and most of all that your hurt feels aren't something we all know in one way or another.

Kys.

Kys.

Kys.