IMDb is the world's most popular and authoritative source for movie, TV and celebrity content...

>Increasingly, IMDb customers have migrated to IMDb's social media accounts as the primary place they choose to post comments and communicate with IMDb's editors and one another. IMDb's Facebook page (facebook.com/imdb) and official Twitter account (twitter.com/imdb) have an audience of more than 10 million engaged fans. IMDb also maintains official accounts on Snapchat (snapchat.com/add/imdblive), Pinterest (pinterest.com/imdbofficial/), YouTube (youtube.com/imdb), and Tumblr (imdb.tumblr.com/).

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt2488496/board/
thetvdb.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

KEK

what were the natives getting too restless and shitting on hollywoods current year diversity shit?

actually kind of fucking sad about this

That's interesting. Bioware took the same decision last august, they shut down the forums and said that people could use twitter, faceberg and leddit to talk about their products. It's the cheapest way to ignore criticism of current and future productions.

Woah what the fuck is The Cham Cham gonna do now?
Brendan will be confirmed dead tomorrow, skinned alive, my 20 confirms it.

that and people saying negative things about actors on their imdb pages I'd think.

it's great for niche stuff.

Fuck. After all this time.

All those threads and discussions on more niche and obscure films. The good posts, the shit posts, the funny posts will all be gone.

Why? Everything is so fucked.

tbh there isn't much reason for a company like EA to run their own websites for every game they make, more people will see it on reddit, facebook, twitter.

imdb itself has entries for video games which is something I don't think they need but it's wanted by all the voice actors that want the work on their profile pages.

Here's the Force Awakens board.

link to board please

imdb.com/title/tt2488496/board/

And nothing of value was lost.

So that's were all the underage memers pusing the prequels are good meme came from. Not even surprised.

2017 off to a great start

They're moving the "problem" not solving it.

IMDB forums were shit. 90% of it was just posts about which actor looks like another actor, except they actually look nothing alike

The boards for more obscure movies were basically an extension of the trivia section.

That's really likely. In the last four months I've been seeing people getting more and more vocal about every movie forcing politics.

it's the only reason many people even go to imdb

are they retarded?

I am one of those people

Shit I'm thinking of the interesting threads I'm going to have to track down and archive

This is the worst thing since the holocaust not happening

I highly doubt this will last long though, their traffic is going to plummet after the forums are gone.

Sometimes the only reason i would visit a movie-page.

Anyway, the rating-system is fixed and the ((studios)) use high-ratings to market their movies.

so now it's just a shitty rotten tomatoes with even more shilling..

Hollywood Shoah soon forever.

I thought the entire point of the site was to get the names of obscure actors and actresses, and get the names of movies you couldn't remember.

That's what I've always used it for. See some random hot girl in the background, look the cast list up on imdb, check every female name until she comes up.

Either that or they get their asses sold to China. Either way good bye to bad rubbish.

I'm sure the wayback machine has a lot of it.

Like they care. IMDb is most likely betting on the userbase to die off and the only ones left are shills and those who agree with whatever hollywood is putting out.

Maybe they'll go the way of video games and sell it as a microtransaction feature. A monthly message board subscription could weed out most of the dissonant trolls or keep the unruly kind in one spot so you know to avoid it.

FUCKING NAZIS

Looks almost exactly like Holla Forums, just a little less ironic.

I used it to keep trak of all the dog-centric movies.

I sometimes went there to see what people had the same opinion as me after seeing a movie. If they remove that what's the point in me using the site more often? LOL imdb, you are digging your own grave.

They're about as useful as the pages for internet video

This is a good alternative. It is open source and information can be edited by any user.

thetvdb.com/

Great work racists! You've ruined yet another site, you must be SO proud of yourselves. What the fuck is your problem? Keep it up, we are starting to get sick of your bullshit and we will NOT tolerate it for much longer. We'll see how tough you REALLY are when our patience runs dry…

Only reason I care.
They're taking Brendan's sole remaining pleasure away from him.
JUST

maybe now he can focus on unJUSTing himself instead of shitposting

What did Brendan mean by this?

This is why globalism can't work, Liberals will always fuck it up.