Hillary’s State Dept. Blocked Investigation into Orlando Killer’s Mosque

IT'S HAPPPPPPEEENNING

infowars.com/hillarys-state-dept-blocked-investigation-into-orlando-killers-mosque/

WHERE WERE YOU WHEN CLINTON LOST THE ELECTION

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/wTMs4
youtube.com/watch?v=JE3TYNAR7w0
youtube.com/watch?v=3mq5hrUDoYo
archive.is/Fhw7q
counterjihad.com/isis-infiltrated-homeland-security-orlando-terrorist-worked-major-dhs-contractor
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WorldNetDaily
dailycaller.com/2015/12/11/whistleblower-feds-shut-down-terror-investigation-that-could-have-prevented-san-bernardino-attack/
archive.is/SaJYz
82.221.129.208/ifyouareinamericayouprobablycantseethisae1.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

GTFIH

Holy fuck

Trump is a lock for this election

archive.is/wTMs4

Archive everything, nigger.

She's not going to last the summer at this rate.

When is Trump making his speech today? This would be a great talking point.

Wish the sauce wasn't infoshit, still good find though, OP.

20 minutes.

You can't make this up.

Landslide Trump victory imminent

Got another source?
You can't redpill normalfags with infowars.

HAPPENING

Infowars page has a link to some other stuff

I wonder if this bullshit can be spun into Hillary being guilty of treason.

Has she not enabled others to make war against the United States? Is this not why they are so keen to call them terrorists instead of combatants?

Awesome,checking it out now.
Thanks,user

GET THIS TO TRUMP NOW SO HE CAN INCLUDE IT IN HIS SPEECH TODAY

dude she loses the election like once twice week every week

this might be the best one so far tho

STREAMS

youtube.com/watch?v=JE3TYNAR7w0
youtube.com/watch?v=3mq5hrUDoYo

That's it. I was atheist for over a decade and a half but now I finally believe in God. God is PISSED and god does not want any more of this horseshit. That can really be the only answer to why this election cycle is the way it is.

WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE?

Libs won't like wnd.

Link forwarded to Drudge

archive.is/Fhw7q
I've never heard of this source, but it's not infoshit.

If Obama had a son, he would look like and commit terrorism like Omar.

“Has ISIS Infiltrated Homeland Security? Orlando Terrorist Worked for Major DHS Contractor”

counterjihad.com/isis-infiltrated-homeland-security-orlando-terrorist-worked-major-dhs-contractor

Omar was a so called “security contractor” for Obama’s Homeland Security. We the taxpayers were funding their terrorism. That’s why the FBI couldn’t touch him. How many more muslim terrorists does Obama have on the payroll?

“G4S uses fortified buses to transport “hundreds of thousands of illegal immigrants” from city to city and from cities to the U.S.-Mexican border. But earlier this month, Judicial Watch revealed G4S has been quietly moving and releasing van loads of illegal aliens away from the border to interior American cities.”

It’s time for Congress to charge Obama for high treason. Before it’s too late.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WorldNetDaily

I noticed that when I clicked on the article.
Maybe someone will pick up on it and look into it more.

This "news" is based off some jackass' book and claim to being former FBI.

MEME IT

die

Ok user

orlando was a hoax.

infowars/alex jones is the gatekeeper telling everyone THEY LET IT HAPPEN ON PURPOSE!!!!!!!!!!

in actuality, this is a media psyop with no murderer or victims.

The jews fooled you, yet again.

back to plebbit

go back to reddit retard

prove it faggot

Hows that Obamacare?

Jesus Christ she just keeps coughing over and over. For over 3 minutes.

Holy shit, even if you are braindead you KNOW this bitch has no real support excepts from kikes and career leftists.

Wow how original

Go shill for your good goy Alex and his controlled opposition somewhere else shlomo

lol you shills work fast.

But muslims are based

They kill the gays

We love them now

they are right user

the burden of proof lies with you

or at the very least make a strong argument for it

go read the false flag thread you lazy faggots

Guess which one of these you are.

I read some of that earlier

it can be easily dismissed ad the media just using actors because they cant or wont get real faggots to do their interviews

strawman after strawman after strawman

try harder, shlomo.

is that really your explanation? what a fuckin idiot you are.

You never explained why they would get a mudshit to false flag killing gays (the protected group) when that goes hyper counter the intended narrative.

all this worldwide muslim terrorism has lead to the increase of muslim immigration worldwide so hows that for your fuckin narrative retard.

no user, but it is a vial explanation a non Holla Forums person could use

and I would be ok with it because lugenpresse

you have that backwards there, conspiritard

this is wrong

this is right

do you know where you are?

Oh I see so I have it wrong.

so all this supposed worlwide muslim terrorism has led to a DECREASE of muslim immigration and refugees to western nations?

lol shills

Funny, but realistically there's no premature end to Clinton's campaign. She's not a maverick outsider like Trump, she's the chosen golem of the establishment and part of a political dynasty.

She could be caught on camera drinking the blood of a newborn baby and she'd still be in this to the end.

I've been trying to meme

COFFIN DODGING CLINTON

for a while now.

it's ok shlomo, reset your ip and try again.

Found the shill.

the state of Holla Forums in 2016, if somebody disagrees, with you, just call them a shill. No effort required

This board is fucking dead

are you fucking retarded? I was saying Muslim immigration is causing more terrorist attacks, not the other way around

This guy is a hardcore shill, yet you think he represents the board. Are you dumb? That or you've been here less than a month.

m88 the "ur a shill xd" epidemic has been going on for several months. Maybe it's just the election bringing in cancer, but there is almost no debate anymore. People just call eachother shills or retards, and no discourse is had.

try harder faggots.

Take a break from Holla Forums for a bit then. I understand your frustration, I feel it too. I started the 'argument honing' thread because of that. Try making your own thread or take a break from the board, those are really your only two options. I doubt the Trump wave will stop until well after the general.

Election year is untill november. 2012 was no different. 2020 will be like that again. Look on the bright side untill then. There is optimism in rightwing politics.

How can you vote for that? Holy shit.

bump

get fucking lost, you insufferable cancerous nigger. You're the festering shit that ruins this board.

OH YES

holy shit she's dying on stage

EXTREMELY EXTREMELY RELEVANT
dailycaller.com/2015/12/11/whistleblower-feds-shut-down-terror-investigation-that-could-have-prevented-san-bernardino-attack/
archive.is/SaJYz

Extremely disturbingly, this is true. No amount of dirt on Shillary will distract the #womancard holders from trying to put this evil woman into office.

Reason doesn't come into play with people like this.

We realized debating doesn't matter, only rhetoric matters. Nobody cares about facts. Debating with folks who dead set on disagree with you is a pointless waste of effort. Effort we should be using to rebuild society.

Are they incompetent or are they doing this or purpose?

Or is there just too many kebabs plotting terrorist actions that the FBI / DHS / etc. can't protect the country anymore?

Can this woman go a fucking week without a new scandal? Holy shit. I'm honestly impressed at the deceit one human being can manage.

I used to think she was just incompetent, but she's outright malevolent.

Stalin with a vagina.

LOW ENERGY

I hope we meme her to death.

But Stalin, when we look at the end result, was good. He wretched a super power out of a agrarian backwater in his lifetime.

I'm not even a Commie but I believe Stalinism would get us to the stars the quickest should they have the want for it.

false fag attack
82.221.129.208/ifyouareinamericayouprobablycantseethisae1.html

(checked)

Top Kek.

Calling people shill isn't rhetoric, though. It's just kneejerk ad hominem. Hell, it barely qualifies as ad hominem- it's basically paranoia.

I'm active on other platforms, not this one.

The worst part about this?

Yes.

The issue is that our current leadership is ideologically incapable of pursuing real solutions to this problem with any seriousness. This is largely because they operate under the assumption that the underlying cause of "radical global jihad" (or Islamofascism, or fundamentalist Islam, or whatever you want to call it) is something external from Muslim culture. In other words, they do not believe jihad is an intrinsic part of the culture, but rather the product of some other thing that we could influence, and in doing so cause jihad to end.

The obvious failing here is that if the underlying cause of radical jihad is something intrinsic to Muslim culture, then all your attempts at altering the external factors will have no impact on the presence of jihad. Try to eliminate poverty in their countries? You'll just have richer jihadists. Try to introduce the Internet into their cities? You'll just have jihadists online. Try sending them to school? Great, now the jihadists have college degrees. Migrate people out of their habitat and invite them into your country? Now you just have jihadists living in your country.

Ok Shill. Calm down Chaim. No one believes your kosher post to represent anything but your Jewish employers you kosher fuck.
shit tier come backs lmfao gas yourself kikearoo.