Roger Stone: It’s Time America Got Some Answers About Huma Abedin

Roger Stone: It’s Time America Got Some Answers About Huma Abedin

Chic gal pal? Mild mannered politician’s wife? Harmless clotheshorse? Saudi plant? Innocent aide? Handler?

Huma Abedin is Vice Chair of Hillary Clinton’s 2016 presidential campaign. But Huma is more, much more than that. She is the person closest to the most powerful woman in American politics and perhaps the next President. Huma has been described variously as Hillary’s “body woman,” a sort of glorified go-to personal maid, gentle confidant, and by others as an Islamic spy. She may be all of these things, because as we shall see, Huma Abedin has an interesting and complex career history.

Abedin was deeply involved with the establishment of Hillary’s private email server, which was used for all of her work as Secretary of State. Now, since we know Hillary had hundreds of classified or top-secret documents on her vulnerable server (despite her early lies saying she did not), any faith in Huma’s judgment — at the very least — has been demolished. You will soon ask yourself, “how did this woman get a security clearance?”

She was born Huma Mahmood Abedin in 1976 in Kalamazoo, Michigan. Her father, Syed Zainul Abedin, was Indian and born in New Delhi. In the early 1970s, he was affiliated with the Muslim Students Association at Western Michigan University. The Muslim Students Association or MSA was started in 1963 by Saudi Arabia’s biggest charity, the Muslim World League, a group formed and funded by the Kingdom to spread Islam throughout the world.

Her mother, Saleha Mahmood Abedin, was born in Pakistan. Saleha received her Ph.D. in Sociology from the University of Pennsylvania in 1977.

Two years after Huma was born, the family moved to Jeddah, Saudi Arabia and with the patronage of Abdullah Omar Naseef of the Muslim World League, founded the Institute of Muslim Minority Affairs with offices in Saudi Arabia and London, England. In the 1980’s Syed Abedin was a counselor of the Muslim World League. After his death in 1993, his wife Saleha took over and serves as director of the IMMA (Institute of Muslim Minority Affairs) and as the editor of that organization’s academic magazine, the Journal of Muslim Minority Affairs. More recently she still edits the Journal and is also a part of the administration of Dar Al-Hekma Women’s College.

Naseef’s connections to the entire Abedin family are significant — and, for reasons you’ll see in a moment, very troubling. As Vanity Fair wrote, during “his early years as the patron of the Abedins’ journal, Nasseef was the secretary-general of the Muslim World League” and gives more shocking details about the Abedins:

That’s what all the fuss is about. Since 1962, the Muslim World League has been funded by the Saudi government to the tune of more than $1.3 billion.

Naseef, the Muslim World League, and the government of Pakistan created the Rabita Trust in 1988. Naseef was a sponsor and financial supporter of Syed Abedin’s IMMA.

Just a month after the 9/11 jihadist attack left thousands dead and brought down the World Trade Center, President George W. Bush’s Executive Order designated the Rabita Trust as a Specially Designated Global Terrorist Entity and the Treasury Department froze its assets on October 12, 2001.

Naseef founded the Rabita Trust and remains involved with it to this day. A Treasury Department press release issued when Rabita Trust’s assets were frozen indicated that Rabita Trust is headed by Wa’el Hamza Jalaidan, one of the founders of al-Qaida with bin Laden. He was the logistics chief of bin Laden’s organization and fought on bin Laden’s side in Afghanistan. Jalaidan himself was branded a Specially Designated Global Terrorist Entity by the United States Treasury Department, and his assets have been frozen, as well.

But the connections between the Abedin’s Saudi benefactor, the Muslim World League, and al-Qaeda don’t end there.

In 1984, foreign mujahidin fighters were streaming in from all over the world to an office in Peshawar, Pakistan known as Maktab al-Khidamat or MAK.

(1/?)

archive.is/JuZgR
breitbart.com/national-security/2016/06/13/roger-stone-its-time-america-got-some-answers-about-huma-abedin/

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/1999/03/03/israel-blackmailed-bill-with-monica-tapes-spy-hunt-ended-after-mossad-bugged-prez-sex-chats-book-exclusive/
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Histoire_de_Melody_Nelson
youtube.com/watch?v=a3C4AVbqyY8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serge_Gainsbourg
fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serge_Gainsbourg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

MAK had been created by two Muslims to recruit and raise money: a radical cleric named Abdullah Azzam and Azzam’s protege, the infamous leader behind 9/11, the Saudi Arabian named Osama bin Laden. Before and after his creation of MAK, Azzam subsisted on money provided by the Muslim World League:

Donations to MAK came from a number of “Islamic charities” such as the Saudi Red Crescent, as well as some Saudi Arabian princes and mosques.

The office that bin Laden and the other MAK founders were based out of 1984 in Peshawar was the office of the Muslim World League and the Muslim Brotherhood. The Muslim World League was also a principal funder of MAK, bringing in Saudi funds that would eventually go to jihad against the West.

The head of the Muslim World League when their offices in Pakistan were used by Bin Laden, Zawahiri and Azzam in 1984 was none other than the Abedin’s benefactor, Abdullah Omar Naseef.

Naseef’s Rabita Trust, a subsidiary of the Muslim World League, is also connected to a U.S.-based group, called the SAAR Network, through two officers — Dr. Abdullah Omar Naseef and Abdullah al-Obaid. The SAAR Network was the focus of a March 2002 raid led by United States authorities for the network’s alleged ties to al Qaeda.

This brings us back to Huma Abedin. She lived in Saudi Arabia until she was 17, while her family worked closely with Naseef. Back in the U.S., she studied at George Washington University. Two years later she, along with Monica Lewinsky, became interns at the White House under Bill and Hillary Clinton. Monica served as Bill’s intern – until their sexual relationship got out of hand and onto her blue dress – and Huma served as Hillary’s intern. In 1998, as the Lewinsky sex scandal was raging, she along with other staff girls formed a sort of shield around the humiliated First Lady.

While she worked at the White House, Abedin was an editor at the family business—the Journal of Muslim Minority Affairs.

When Clinton ran for the Senate in 2000, Huma moved up the ladder to become her aide and personal adviser.

When the towers fell in 2001, Hillary Clinton was the Senator from New York. When the assets of the Rabita Trust were frozen and the group declared a terror funder, there was no point where Sen. Clinton’s assistant Huma Abedin stepped forward to shed light on her family’s benefactor Abdullah Omar Naseef, the Muslim World League, or the Rabita Trust.

Sen. Clinton and Huma Abedin betrayed every New Yorker and every America with their silence.

Also worth noting: from April 2005 to March 2006, Huma was paid a total of $27,999.92, yet on September 18, 2006, she bought an apartment in Washington D.C. costing $649,000.

The question here is, on an annual salary of no more than $28,000, where did the money come from? We’ve caught of the greatest spies due to their spending well beyond their salaries.

At the least, what to make of someone who has lived for 17 years in Saudi Arabia, with parents who have close, long-standing ties with people connected to terrorist organizations, and then comes to the U.S. and within two years gets a job as the First Lady’s assistant?

By 2008, she was Hillary’s traveling chief of staff and was always at Hillary’s side. In 2009, she was appointed Deputy Chief of Staff to Secretary of State Hillary Clinton. At this time, Huma had her name removed from the Journal of Muslim Minority Affairs masthead.

In 2010, Huma married Congressman Anthony Weiner. In 2011, her husband was caught sexting — sending pictures of his erection to several women. He resigned from Congress that same year.

(2/3)

Huma’s luck seemed to know no end when Hillary Clinton personally signed off on a controversial deal in 2012 that allowed Huma to simultaneously work for the State Department and a private New York firm with deep ties to the Clinton family foundation. Mrs. Clinton personally signed a title change form that approved of the transition from being her Deputy Chief of Staff, to an SGE (special government employee), the equivalent of a contractor with special privileges. This allowed Huma to work for both the State department and for the Teneo Group. Some of you might remember the Teneo Group as a top consulting firm run by Bill Clinton gatekeeper Doug Band. Bill Clinton was also on the payroll of Teneo. From June 2012 to February 2013, she held four jobs. She was Hillary’s State Department aide, a consultant at Teneo Group, she worked and was paid a salary at the Clinton Foundation, and she worked as Hillary’s private personal assistant. Huma was triple-dipping.

There were several issues being investigated both internally by the State Department and Sen. Charles Grassley of the Senate Judiciary Committee for conflicts of interest and embezzlement. She filed inaccurate time sheets overpaying herself $10,000. Mr. Grassley has also questioned whether the deal with Abedin really met the requirements for a special government employee status. One of those requirements is that someone’s work as a contractor be different enough from the original job to warrant giving the person contractor status. Documents acquired by the Washington Times show that she told State officials that she planned to do the same kind of work as an SGE that she did as Deputy Chief of Staff.

She became part of Hillary’s transition team in 2013, helping her to return to private life. She continued her work at the Clinton Foundation and set up her own consulting firm, Zain Endeavors LLC.

On October 16, 2015, Abedin testified in a closed session before the House Select Committee on Benghazi, in a session that was expected to focus on the 2012 Benghazi attack during which Ambassador J. Christopher Stevens and three other Americans were killed. She said, “I came here today to be as helpful as I could be to the committee. I wanted to honor the service of those lost and injured in the Benghazi attacks,” adding she was “honored” to work for Clinton at State and “proud” of her service there. Representative Lynn Westmoreland, a Republican panel member, said Abedin frequently answered questions with responses of “‘I don’t remember’ and ‘I don’t recollect.'”

There is no doubt that she and Hillary have an extremely close relationship. She has been loyal and faithful to Hillary for twenty years. “I have one daughter. But if I had a second daughter, it would be Huma.” So spoke Hillary in 2010. She even visited with Huma’s mother Saleha in Saudi Arabia in 2011, telling her that Huma’s position was “very important and sensitive.” Saleha is reportedly an outspoken advocate for genital mutilation for girls in the Islamic world.

So how has the media dealt with Huma Abedin? In short, they haven’t. The family’s critics have been attacked and labeled as conspiracy theorists.

One exception to this was the February 2016 issue of Vanity Fair. Author William D Cohen’s story, titled “Is Huma Abedin Hillary Clinton’s Secret Weapon or Her Next Big Problem?” tackled some of the issues I have gone over in this piece. It was well written, informative, and controversial. The backlash was immediate.

Media Matters for America, Hillary Clinton’s private propaganda machine, went into overdrive, putting out a response to Cohen’s article that attacked his credibility and just about every fact he had raised in his piece. According to Lee Stranahan writing in Breitbart, the Media Matters article was filled with false information and smears to protect the Clinton campaign.

This isn’t some minor aide. Huma Abedin has been at Clinton’s side for decades, and it’s time America got some answers.

(3/3)

These fuckers aren't even trying to hide it.

haha, holy shit I just referenced huma's terror group connections in another thread and some user asked for details.

Bump for the most important post I've seen in weeks, this needs to be spread far and wide

Everything about this is weird.

WTF???

Also, lots of focus on Hillary, but she married a Congressman. Given his history, she is not the usual beard for a gay guy, but then wtf is she? Did they both marry for influence/social standing?

Wait. Is Bill gay? Can I have sources?

I think he's talking about Abedin marrying Congressman Anthony Weiner.

In any case, this is explosive. A family friend of the Abedins had business relations with Osama bin Laden and another co-founder of al-Qaeda, and neither Abedin nor Hillary ever thought to mention this during the 9/11 investigations? Isn't that basically treason?

what are you talking about goy guy? there is nothing wrong with the secretary of state have a close personal assistant/advisor/lover who is connected with multiple terror groups.

stop being so racist. you hate huma because she is a str0nk beautiful muslim poc a of colour wymyn.

No, I meant that Huma married Anthony Weiner, but she appears to be Hillary's lover. That would be a classic case of a beard if Weiner was gay, but he doesn't appear to be. In fact, it almost seems odd that someone as pervy as him would marry a woman for a front in what might be a sexless marriage.

Everything about this is odd. I know that Stone wants to push the idea of her being some type of Saudi/Sunni extremist agent, but the big problem with that is, what woman would be a lesbian spy for a group of people who would want to kill all LGBT?

He was her beard and she was his meal ticket. It's that simple.

are you aware of how degenerate the house of saud is? also, that they're cryptokikes. the rules of islam don't apply to them. they haven't in a long time if they ever did. they keep up outward appearances of course, but they're some of the most degenerate fuckers on the planet.

it's they same with all of islam. mudslimes fuck animals, men, and boys all the time. you just can't have marriages or romantic relationships. muh devout and pious mudslime is a fucking myth.

Huma is the Hillary to Weiner's poonhound Bill. They were supposed to be the Clinton's political heirs but Carlos couldn't keep his dick in his pants on twitter.

Yeah, might have been something like that. Details would need to be dug up.

Perhaps, but I'm kind of thinking this is one of those things where you have to look at these groups with an open mind, and see if Huma or those around her like Weiner have other unusual links. CIA, Mossad, neocon think tanks, Bilderberger, big foundations.

They were being a bit optimistic, as Weiner didn't seem like future presidential material. Maybe it was the best they could do.

Weiner was a real liberal firebrand for about five minutes there.

considering merely the info in this article, let alone all of the other shit about huma and the mudslime brotherhood that's been discussed for a while now, it's safe to say she is an initiate of the globalist cabal.

clinton-→bilderberg is 1 degree of separation

No shit, Sherlock. All democrats are globalists. All of them completely destroyed America's borders decades ago.

For example, I really doubt that she is any type of radical islamist. She may, however, be closely associated with the people who manipulate those dumbfucks.

Yeah, well put.

Another way of looking at it is how closely at times Sunni extremists and Israel seem to work together. Those are two of the greatest powers in the Middle East.

There was an article on MondoWeiss a few months ago where they talked about the most Israel-friendly administration ever, according to one neutral diplomat. He argued it was Bill Clinton. Every other administration would at some point get tired of Israel's bullshit, but Clinton hardly ever said no.

Okay, thanks.

"intern"

The 9/11 connections and hidden money stuff is also disgusting.

now lets not state lies, most shitlib leftoids can't use the space between their eyes for anything other than repetition

don't give them the credit of being intelligent enough to understand the nuances and central thesis behind globalism

He was making an excellent point. If you consider the stuff posted so far and were only thinking of it in terms of traditional understanding of power relations in the Middle East, it would kind of go nowhere. You really have to look at deep state stuff for this to begin to make any sense.

Then it's a good thing I did no such thing.

it's well known that the house of saud, and the spread of mudslime beliefs, has been propagated and manipulated by the international jew, considering the kingdom is headed by a literal kike family

What the fuck? Are you equating globalists with intelligence?

to be a globalist, one must understand the tenets of globalism

to be a pawn, one must be able to breathe and repeat

your autism is showing

If we were having this discussion 20 years ago, maybe your sarcasm would hold out, but the entire left faction compromising that party have been shilling for open borders, unlimited trade, free movement and interventionist policies since Obama took office. Hell, even going back to the Clinton years. Bush was a meanie and Republicans are bad, so they threw a tantrum, 'upholding ideals' just for political gain.

If you were to compare their radicals, from WTO Seattle to now, you wouldn't be able to find any similarities aside from rampant faggotry.

YOU ARE NOW IMAGINING HILLARY CLINTON HAVING OLD LESBIAN SEX

nope, because I can't imagine that cunt doing anything human

Who told you that garbage?

Who told you that "pawn" and globalist are mutually exclusive things? Globalists are the dumbest, most servile creatures alive. Why are you putting those pathetic cucks on a high pedestal?

morons, i was quoting his post and the reaction was to his not understanding my point

which was then refuted in my following post

and you call me the autist, fucking kek

i'm saying that not every globalist is a pawn, and there's a whole fuckload of pawns

jesus you people

shit

Nobody understands you. Your first problem is that you are shit posting. This isn't Twitter. Fix your grammar.

just because you're an idiot doesn't mean everyone is, our conversation is clearly legible.

I've said my piece in this thread, you're the one who first attacked me a rather fallacious assertion.

It feels like immigrants are getting rid of certain people

Weiner is her beard dumbass

with a rather*

just fixing my grammar there for you, cap'n autist

Bump for interest

Ego-stroking is counterproductive.

Globalism goes against our very nature as human beings. Conflict is a part of who we are. War is progressive.

Some of her pictures she looks fine af, and some she looks busted. It's really weird.

I'd hella smash that.

hillary leave.

… but I wouldn't even hit that with someone else's dick.

If any of you believe 9/11 was an inside job then this is huge. We know these upper echelon types are cozy with our supposed enemies in the middle east. Here are the details of such connections right here.

Who the fuck does she remind me of, fam? Is there an Actress that looks like her? She gives me this eerie feeling . . .

nice

So pretty much the same as Bill and Hill's marriage?

hold on a sec

did this bitch's parents, or at least one parent, have us citizenship at the time of her birth? because if not, then she isn't a us citizen and realistically shouldn't be in that position.

True. For example just look at Pakistan, Malaysia and Indonesia. The Muslims there are overwhelmingly Sunni and also Saudi-centric. They also declare any other kind of Muslims as heretics - another evidence of the Saudi Arabian origin of their mindset. Ironically they also claim to deplore ISIS who is also of the Sunni bent.

You mean you'd honor-rape her, user?

How about a little proofreading summerfag.

She's a shitskin, a Muslim, married to a Jew, parents are very close to the Muslim Brotherhood, and she's a woman. The citizenship is the least of the reasons she shouldn't be in our government.

THAT'S RIGHT, GOYIM. IT'S THOSE DAMN ARABS AND MUSLIMS WHO CONTROL HILLARY CLINTON AND AMERICA. IT'S DEFINITELY NOT THE JEWS OR THE ISRAELIS. OKAY?

hehehe good goyim

Has the possibility of both being true ever occurred to you, Shlomo? The muds have always been yet another tool of international Jewry, hence the invasion and displacement of the Western world.

Stone is white and both his parents were Christian, doofus.

If Roger Stone is talking about this, it makes me think we, that is the world, are going to hear about it in Trump's upcoming Crooked Hillary speech.

amy winehouse?

That's her bitch.

That's her bitch.

Stop the presses. A man likes to fuck a lot of women.

You're a fagget.

Saudi royal family are crypto-kikes, they don't actually believe that Islam shit.

Wew lad.

Heidi Fleiss?

Are there any nude pics of Miss Abedin? You know, for science.

ok nigger

Can't tell if b8 or legitimately stupid

I would, too

Fake

They're not, that guy lives in Birmingham, UK. The murder was in Sweden.

Exactly. Feeling pretty freaked out and sad atm. Because this all feels like it's leading to the real shit on 9/11. It's going to come out. The truth. And I don't know what will happen then, but it will be yuge.

Probably the magick she's most likely done.

Whoops, forgot

If there is a Trump aid on here…. Don't fucking get him to mention this —- it will just make her look cool to our horrible fucked up women

She looks stupid as #PresidentWife

She looks stupid as Bill's patsy.

Leave it like that

Fucking Roger Stone isn't helping. He is an old man who doesn't get the game anymore.

You know how Frank Underwood was schtupping that cute hackette on House of Cards before he tossed her in front of the metro? That's actually pretty common in politics. You don't get into office if you want a family.

Born in Kalamazoo, MICHIGAN dude. She's AMCIT.

No I don't know, faggot.

The Yid assumes you watch TV

It certainly shows me why the muds seem to love her, that always confused the hell out of me

How well do you think WWjew would have gone if Roosevelt or Churchill had shittons of Germans working in their government?

Bill Clinton had a reason for his kowtowing to Tel Aviv - there was an incredibly high ranking Israeli informant active during those years that was never caught. They were codenamed "MEGA", and they had access to just about everything. Bill also knew at the time that his phonecalls were being tapped (again by the Israelis). He had scandals falling out of his pockets like mom's spaghetti, and it's been theorised that the Lewinsky scandal was actually leaked on purpose to punish him for something.

Interesting, thanks.

nypost.com/1999/03/03/israel-blackmailed-bill-with-monica-tapes-spy-hunt-ended-after-mossad-bugged-prez-sex-chats-book-exclusive/

Soooo how long till Holla Forums gets shoahed like reddit did?

Damn, hit New Reply too soon. Here is an excerpt.

Testified under oath that Clinton said a foreign embassy was tapping her phone lines? Ken Starr did not pursue something infinitely more important than the rest of his investigation?

Gee, wonder what nation that could be?

Damn Canadians.

Is this what you were thinking about?

I was just thinking that it is kind of interesting that Huma is not at all attractive unless you like Middle Eastern women. What if Hillary had been a female equivalent of JFK, seducing hot actresses and celebrities? What would have been the response to her?

*Gentile confidant.

Fixed.

Charlotte Gainsgourg

If you do a bit of digging it isn't too hard to uncover very specific instances and examples of the Tribe using their influence in exactly the ways we predict will happen.

Obviously not all of it is out in the open, but you can prove enough of it to know that the rest is there.

Abedin has been quite helpful in exposing Hillary's ongoing health problems. She should be in a senior home, not the white house.

Anybody know of an efficient way to dig through the emails?

"often confused"

Jesus christ, how the fuck are people even able to still consider having her as President? Even if you agree with her policies (lol at ever finding someone who does) she's clearly not the right person to implement them.

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/

Her dad used to fuck her.

Make sure your VP is a spook.

nope, that's what media kikes tried to say to make him behave and stop redpilling french youth because he injected massive doses of redpill in every one of his songs
blackmail attempt, one of those that are fiendishly hard to defend against
that's why he made "lemon incest" with her, to give her an opportunity to explain to everyone on live tv why the rumors her dad was targeted with were bullshit
young Charlotte loving her dad and being close enough to him to be able to sing a hit saying "the love we will never make is the most beautiful, the most pure, the most troubling, the most moving" did the trick
kikes were rekd

Gainsbourg would have been a Holla Forumsack
He was drunk in your interview merely to be able to bear the (((insufferable cunt))). He did that every time he had to be on tv with tribe members

Is she???

She makes my penis ache. What a shame she made that nigger movie.

The constitution provides what to do with traitors and those who ally with them.

You know they're both Jews, fam?

Serge Gainsbourg was born jew but decided jewery was complete shit when he changed his name from (((Ginsburg))), and he made redpilled songs all his life
that's why there were constant attacks on him by the lügenpresse, the incest rumors he managed to curbstomp, the accusations of alcoholism when he got drunk on live tv to have plausible deniability when he smashed the (((media))), the implications he was a tremendous misogynist shitlord when he bitchslapped feminism (no worries, he was just drunk lol)
he was of jewish descent but not a jew anymore, imo
Charlotte got probably caught back by the tribe after her dad's death, hence why she made degenerate movies
too bad

Interesting. Didn't know about the redpilled stuff.

Could you recommend any rp songs of his?

← anti drugs, anti-degeneracy, one of his last

but even in his very begining in "histoire de Melody Nelson" you could hear a preference for classicism over neo-bullshit
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Histoire_de_Melody_Nelson
youtube.com/watch?v=a3C4AVbqyY8

too much to tell about him, en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serge_Gainsbourg has some info, but there's more in a google-translation of fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serge_Gainsbourg

I'll try to find good articles about him online

What about this zionist cuckery of his ? redpilled much ?

roots
this was 1967, before the liberal uprising of '68, the jews were merely knows by normies for being victims of muh holoco$t and not for being the peddlers of degeneracy worldwide, and his own family had emigrated from russia with help of jewish network, so when he was asked by israel embassy to do a song for them to help israeli soldiers resist to the war launched by nearly all the arab world, he accepted

Intresting

Luckily I'm not a yid so just google it, faggots.

Going to have to try harder. The French invented underage pussy.

the "lolita stuff" is explained here
you would have to watch the television archives to realise what happened at the time, but I know it's easier for a burgerclap to regurgitate what the (((media))) told him to believe

he was attacked at the time because of his redpills
but as a rebel drunkard smoker artist, there weren't many things to attack him whith
so they tried to falseflag that he was fucking his cute daughter, that the media had just noticed recently

when suddenly, he made a song with her, both sensual, hot and explicit
where they sung that they didn't and would never make love together

which allowed dad+daughter to say on live fucking tv (watched by a yuge amount of people) that the rumors of incest against the dad were complete fabrication, that if they were true the loli could never have made a nice song like that, that the ones propagating these rumors were trying to silence the dad because the songs he made were problematic for some elements of the media

and this worked for 99.9% of the people who liked his songs, the jews yelling "pedo" lost all credibility, and the rumor only sticks because some ignorants stayed clueless beyond their (((approved newsfeed)))

so, no, the "Lolita stuff" is not pure coincidence, it's a lie
I bet you've never even listened to Lemon Incest or never looked at a lyrics translation

Uh… she looks like a dude. I think you might be gay.

Nothing, because a woman having lots of sex is empowering, while a man having lots of sex is sexist and degrading. It's not useful in the current narrative.