What Muslims are talking about on twitter translated to English.... such kind, friendly people

What Muslims are talking about on twitter translated to English…. such kind, friendly people

They are at least consistent. Muslims in the turd world don't pretend to be PC, they straight up tell you that these people are deserving of everything they had coming. When confronted with this sort of response, liberals backflip endlessly to avoid acknowledging that their favorite brown pets are less than perfect.

To be honest though, this is the same response retarded Americans gave whenever Japan was hit by the tsunami. A lot of 'that's what you get for Pearl Harbor' type posts.

Non-ants version?

hi reddit

Tbh this probably isn't very far from how non-pozzed people would react.

I live in the balkans, and when I told my grandma 50 homosexuals were massacred yesterday in America she said "Good". Not even a right wing or particularly religious family either.

tbh 90% od Holla Forums praised Kek to bump up kill count.

Sounds a lot like a Holla Forums thread tbh.

Muslims ARE animals, but not because they don't like faggots.

I'm not straining my eyes to read that shit. Fix it, OP, or fuck off.

Ants speak english now?

Cool tiny horribly compressed Facebook shit, retard.

OP is a retard

BASED MUSLIMS
A
S
E
D

M
U
S
L
I
M
S

:^)

what country?

Take your pick.
Everyone is like that here.

Greece?

Daily reminder

TBH reading this is like reading Holla Forums during the happening.

not bad

We can respect each other for being honest and open about our hatred to each other. We also share a common enemy, and have a few common heroes. They'll always be low IQ camel faced dune coons though.

>680x749

So are we supposed to be cheering for these mudfucks now or wtf?

Don't forget they're invaders you fucking cucks.

Honestly, some of you are so desperate for gratification that you'll lick the heels of anyone that farts in your direction.

hitler had mudslimes and niggers in his army against whites so yes

That's how all these threads sound.
People just forget that muslims are a fucking scourge wherever they go.

Fuck them.
I would rather my neighbor be some faggot that a rabbid mudcunt

The cognitive dismissal is amazing!

So?

They are still a bunch of stone age savages that have no right to live in the civilized western world

as a hitler fanboy you should support muslims

How do you do fellow Holla Forums user. :^)

Holla Forums Holla Forums =/= cuckchan hitler sodomite

fuck off, Mehmet

Cant handle the truth?

Those people are fucking retarded and treat the movie like it's some War and Peace remake.

If anything, Japan had the last laugh as nuclear waste water was dumped into the Pacific, without a care from the same people making 'Pearl Harbor' comments. Maybe if they woke the fuck up, they'd be useful in helping fix that issue.

That muslims are a bunch of savage rapists and murderers and are currently destroying our western nations?

Romania

jews are destroying western nations not muslims

ftfy

everyone needs to see this