Romanian Sex Workers Are Worried That Brexit Would Screw Them

archive.is/MuOjl

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/london/2014/09/07/islamic-rape-gangs-rotherham-is-just-the-tip-of-the-iceberg/
ricochet.com/podcasts/episode-58-muslim-gang-rape-drugs-profit-england/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I see what you did there

Just for the big guys, right Chiam?

Do Romanians really have a right to stay in a country that doesn't want them?

Is there ANY country that wants romanians at all?

Reminder that if you are a muslim in britain you don't have to work to make a livin, you could just groom rape and sell a british schoolgirl as a sex slave, you can earn up too 200,000£ a year per girl
if a cop catches you and your men in the act of gang raping an 11 your girl do not frett, the police would rather arrest the girl than to arrest you, so you don't have to worry

breitbart.com/london/2014/09/07/islamic-rape-gangs-rotherham-is-just-the-tip-of-the-iceberg/
listen:ricochet.com/podcasts/episode-58-muslim-gang-rape-drugs-profit-england/

Romanian is the 2nd most spoken language among Microsoft's personell.
Also

We just have an immense gypsy problem that no one is addressing, 's all.

no wonder microsoft has been trying to steal everyone's fucking data with windows 10

When they all go back, prices will fall even more. I can buy now hour for 25€.

FTFY

no. i would have less problems with that if they didn't have so many gyppos.

British Blow Jobs For British Hookers.

Well it is, as much as any self-employment is. Prostitution isn't illegal.

Yes it is.

If not, as is the case, then those "Romanians" should get the fuck out of Romania, first and foremost.

REMOVE GYPSY

There is a market of non-muslim customers, you know.

I've been noticing a lot of English sexworkers/hookers on twitter are very loud and open about their support for Brexit, either cause they hate muslims or cause whores from the E.U are cutting into business

Don't worry, there's work for them on the continent. Someone's gotta fill out the numbers in those Refugees Welcome marches.

whoops, wrong pic

Good. The sheer number of Romanian women that have been driven to prostitution by the bullshit economic/immigration policies of the EU really pisses me off. The only thing worse is the rampant child prostitution. Romania desperately needs a Trump/Putin/Hitler style leader to get into office ASAP.

There's nothing wrong with Romanians, it's a pretty based nation. Just don't confuse them with FUCKING GYPSY "Romanians".

Don't forget all the "Child Modeling" studios run by jews, who took advantage of poor families in Ukraine, Russia, Poland, Bulgaria, Romania and other former Eastern Bloc nations.

it isn't gonna happen anyway