My school stopped serving green tea icecream in the dining hall...

My school stopped serving green tea icecream in the dining hall. I'm really upset about this and I can't think of anything to do about it or any constructive way to use my negative emotions about it and keep thinking that I should probably kill myself. If I kill myself over an icecream flavor do you think they'd eat it at my funeral or would it just be really poorly attended. Also they replaced green tea with a bunch of really shitty fall flavors.

Other urls found in this thread:

teavana.com/us/en/teaware/breville-tea-makers/breville-glass-variable-temp-kettle-011044029.html?navid=breville-tea-makers&start=3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Green Tea ice cream is garbage. Only hipsters and major league weaboos like it. So you probably should kill yourself.

It's delicious you fucking dick gobbler.

Make your own.

Do you think it's difficult? I don't know where to get green tea flavoring, unless you could use tea bags somehow.

Just buy green tea extract, or make really strong tea and make that into icecream (if you like shaved ice)
Otherwise im fairly certain you can just use warm milk like you would warm water to make tea, and then use the milk to make icecream

Ahh, clever with the milk it's like a chai but with green tea. Come to think of it I wonder if tazo makes a green tea flavor, I've made milkshakes with their stuff before.

When I went to school we had two choices, eat or don't. We had tuna hotdish twice a week for years because the principal liked it.

I pay 6.5k a year for food at my school.

That's a spendy lunch ticket.

I spend like $1500 for all meals put together in a year fam

Yeah it's pretty good other than the lack of green tea icecream though, there's some sort of curry dish a couple times a week, they mix it up with ethnic food, etc. It's not like sloppy joe's and lasagna all the time. Plus multiple desserts every day.

What does that get you? I feel like if you buy spices/beans/rice in bulk you could make ok meals.

Im a fairly good cook so I pretty much do what you just said, IDK about your local prices but I can get about 10kg (20lbs) of patatoes for about 7-8 dollars, which can last me about a month, a kg of rice is way more, about 5-10 dollars so I sparingly use that also lasting about a month (I dont eat alot of rice)

I grow a couple of spices and small plants (including herbs and some fungi) on my balcony and in my kitchen so that saves a bit of money (Max only about 100$ per year if you like your spices)

From there on out I rarely throw things away and get my vegetables from local farmers as wholesalers dont give you the weird malformed ones, so you can get those dirt cheap straight from the producer, these often still contain a few seeds so if you want you can definitely regrow some vegetables (Especially lettuce, carrots and tomatoes are neat and easy to grow)

Bread is really expensive though so I try not to buy it unless it's christmas or something

After that I just buy whatever extra ingredients I would need on a weekly basis, which is mostly again cheap vegetables and sparingly eating meat

Beverages are a pretty big chunk of your outcome aswell, but because im on my own I only buy max 10 bottles per month of sodie pop and generally just drink different teas, both warm and cold
Again the tea is easy to make aslong as you have a water cooker, herbs/spices/fruit and the knowledge/patience how to extract the flavours from the source to the water

You can also try pic related if youre really jewish and have the space

Its not high dining and it's not as easy as going to the grocery store daily but spices can do alot to keep dishes interesting

That's actually a good design.

Sounds like you do well. I'm going to have to figure some of this stuff out when I graduate. What fungi do you grow? Do you get enough for meals or is it more for adding flavor?

In terms of fungi I only grow the normal white button mushrooms you see in almost every british dish, theyre rarely enough to make a whole dish but then again who would want to eat just white button mushrooms? Just bake them or put them in the soup if your low on other vegetables

How do you grow funguys? Just pick a few from a grocery store and stuff em in a pot?

Your school served green tea ice cream? Jesus fuck people.

At my school we were lucky if we got chocolate milk.

Use the Japanese tea powder. There's like three grades. Ceremonial, tea shop and culinary. Culinary is cheapest and is used for flavoring candy and shit.

What would happen if I went straight for ceremonial?

I doubt you would get much flavor difference in ice cream. Cold + Fat would dull a ton of the subtleties.
It costs a FUCKTON more too.

Oh I remembered what the shit's called too. Matcha.
Matcha powder is probably the best way to search for it. Throw in Culinary and see if that narrows it down too.

They actually sell special grinders so you can buy loose leaf tea's and make your own, but based on the reviews I've seen they don't make a product nearly as fine as commercial, so probably would give you a gritty ice cream.

That actually sounds dope, it looks like a way better place to start than with loose leaf. I bookmarked a really boujie looking website I'm going to try sometime.

Do a nude protest at the next school sporting event.

My school doesn't have sporting events otherwise I'd be into that. I suppose I could do it at a play.

Not that simple but kinda yeah
You put the spores in a damp toch soil and eventually mushrooms grow, then those mushrooms leave their spores after a while and you get new ones

After looking at fancy tea items I fee like I need one of these
teavana.com/us/en/teaware/breville-tea-makers/breville-glass-variable-temp-kettle-011044029.html?navid=breville-tea-makers&start=3
I'll never burn my green tea again.

A water boiler is useful if you drink a tea like Pu-ehr that you steep multiple times. I own one, but honestly, I just make a cup of green or ginger tea 99% of the time with a normal electric kettle due to laziness. You gotta really be stationary and actively drinking tea for several hours a week to need oneā€¦ maybe at a desk job or something.

I've never seen one that keeps it warm at specific temperatures. I could imagine using it when I'm sitting around watching tv or something.

But yeah I know what you mean, it generally seems excessive.

bump

OP here, I didn't kill myself yet.

Can't you? Well, you tried, and that's the important part. So here's what you do. Buy a gun, start practicing. Once a day at the range, 100 rounds minimum. Get yourself a video camera. Make a tape explaining yourself. Write a manifesto, name Hillary Clinton as your hero. When the day of reckoning comes, make sure to bring a gas mask with you, and employ tear gas to make it harder for your targets to run. God speed user.

I like this solution better than others itt. Where can I get hollow points?

You don't need hollow points. Standard 9mm will do well enough against civilian targets. Remember, you don't need to kill in one hit, as long as they're disabled you can return to finish them off, which you will end up doing because you wont have time to chase after people after the initial attack. Stay in the area after they've all scattered and take the chance to increase your kill count. Its not worth it to attempt to smoke out remaining kids when there are already plenty in the area.

What's the best target?

Women have lower pain tolerances, and skinny people are less likely to survive gunshot wounds. So your best targets are likely skinny women. Make sure to keep your back to a wall so nobody can overpower you. After dealing with as many skinny people you can, go after the obese, they're your lowest priority because they're less likely to take extreme damage from such a low calibre (talking 9mm here, you should use 9mm because they're the most effective for the price and also the easiest to carry in large quantities) and also because they're slower and tire quickly.

FBI please don't visit me all this is theory shitting

I mean it's all hypothetical of course. I'd kind of feel like a faggot with a 9 honestly and have my own AK. But I'd need a lot more magazines.

Yeah a 9mm is easier though, and the ammo is super cheap. Assuming we're talking someone who has no experience with firearms, its important to use a weapon frequently before trying to use it in a real scenario. 9mm does that really well because its 20 bucks for a bucket. If I had to do a school massacre though, I would go the improv bomb/gas route, just to piss all over the media and their anti-gun nonsense.

I think it'd be cooler but honestly I would probably think I could get the bomb together, procrastinate on a certain part, realize that it wasn't going to work how I'd imagined and then have to improvise and fuck it up.