The year is 2035

Other urls found in this thread:

periscope.tv/w/1YqJDbwpXMEKV
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The perfect operating system for a cucked citizen.

Reminds me of True Names
by Vernor Vinge
techfags gotta read that shit yo

lemme guess: the kierkegaard fag still didn't kill himself?

police pokemon hunting

periscope.tv/w/1YqJDbwpXMEKV

▲
▲ ▲

Oldfags can't dualforce.

War is Peace

>mfw I have no face

99% of all GTK applications will unicode if you hit ctrl+shift+u.

▲ ▲
Git gud n00buntufriend.

Ignorance is Freedom

I love threads like this. Posting some stories from older threads

Ding dong
It is remembered that neutral gender terms must used when speaking.
It is remembered that if you don't have a computer with opensource software the facility will give you one.
It is remembered that you don't have do buy hard drives anymore everything is saved on azure.
Install gentooo
a hour later at the limit of the city
I'd just like to interject for a moment, What you’re referring as free, is in fact...
a few days after
Gnu/Hurd 1.0

For those who think that stories like this are fiction

More.

THESE THREADS ARE CANCER TBH

DAILY LARPING ESCAPISM THREAD, WHERE IS THE CODING??? OH THAT'S RIGHT NONE OF YOU FAGGOTS CAN CODE BUT YOU WANT TO PRETEND YOU DO, PRETEND YOU ARE A SUPER 1337 ANONMOOSE LESION [email protected]/* */|

You are the only one here with a warped perspective of reality.

Guy who wrote that reporting in. There is no more. I wanted to get Holla Forums to tell me which of the major normie phones was least botnet but I didn't want to get shitposted to death, so I thinly veiled the question with that story. I can't fucking believe that someone saved and reposted it and that nobody answered it.

Your greentext story was too good, so nobody felt like answering the question.

this. this so much.

where the fuck are the threads about coding, opsec, foss, penetration testing and which is the most autistic distro? All I see lately are threads shitting on SJW (which are fine if taken in moderate dosage) and these shit-tier pretentious threads

mods deleted my threads so I don't make threads about those topics anymore

I'm the person who saved it and reported it. Please write more. It was actually a good story even if you wanted to just ask a question with it. I love dystopian stories like this

Goddamn it. Reposted*

which topic?

fuck off doxxer

this, this this!

i'm gonna make a thread for /g/ challenges. there's one on /g/ right now. goddamn even /g/ codes more than we do.

Then fucking make them, niggers
Don't complain about a thread not existing when you have the ability yourself to make it

this is exactly the problem with these consumers

new Holla Forums coding thread

I just remembered I made my own story in one of these threads before. I'll post it if I find it

Ignorance is strength. Freedom is slavery.

But you already knew that

¯\_(ツ)_/¯