Real Lesbians are just losers that can't get a man.

SODOMITES
GO AWAY

There's actual science that proves that men can be gay. Women cannot. Only Lesbians are losers.

The keyword here is "reported" buddy.

So…. you posted something you already knew to be in error.

No I didn't. You are full of shit, fuck outta here weasel.

So are your stats about the gender of RAEP victums correct or not? And which ones? Lady, your bullshit just isn't adding up.

what about gender fluid black bisexual pedos?

acceptable

this

I really don't care enough to answer your questions. Sorry, but you are annoying.

It's the current year faggot, get with the times.

You know the people who dont just smoke weed, they let it consume their identity? The people who's entire life revolves around weed and who's personality is deliberately altered to conform to the "stoner" steryotype? The people who wear dreadlocks and Rasta hats and Bob Marley shirts and pot leaf medallions and actually change their accent to that of Tommy Chong and say dude and groovy and psychedelic entirely too much? The people who obviously are so uninteresting and friendless that they have to contrive this new identity in order to feel like they're different and that they belong to this oppressed underdog community? These people are faggots for the same reason that faggots are faggots. It's just as pathetic when people let their fetish consume their identity. When people's lives revolve around being gay, when their personalitys are altered to conform closer to faggotry. The men who wear mesh shirts and daisy dukes or the women who dress like fuckbois. The people who deliberately acquire a lisp and say fabulous and fierce and girlfriend entirely to much. There's nothing wrong with smoking weed and there's nothing wrong with being gay, but a lot of these people are just "non-conformists"

They are both faggots and you're a faggot OP.

Le white race is doomed.

Wow wee man, what a total load of bullshit. You make that yourself?

Hahaha what a gay ass faggot you are. You're really boring, did you know that?

Oof, damn you really owned me there didn't you? I mean I don't know if I'll ever truly recover from the emotional anal pounding you gave me with your witty and intelligent reply. I may need years of therapy and antidepressants to even be a shell of the man I once was.

I'm kidding. You've contributed nothing to this thread, OP's mental state, or society.

Shutup faggot.

Le Holla Forums. Is doomed.

Eh hehe.

I'm so sorry!

thank you

Otis, preheat the ovens.

Depends on what America achieves in their plans for world dominance. You keep it clean and tidy but

after a while you get lazy and make a mess everywhere. Backups are good. Some people remember

it only when HDD crashes. A man of European ancestry puts a paper on a car - it's floaty and I see

myself as 16 in a hallway in love with a girl like Allison Reynolds. Teenage rebellion is a myth pushed

on parents starting in the 50's, and it's a self-fulfilling prophecy because it preaches that they should

never have a strong hand in raising their children. A lot of kids are just doing this kind of thing

because they simply don't know any better, not because they're rebelling against their parents. Raise

your children with a proper set of morals for them to understand the world with and they won't have to

flounder without guidance in their teenage years making a fool of themselves. I might go scouring for

free furniture, fix it up and try and flip it on ebay. Dive in and bring back what you find. Reading in bed

right before you are about to sleep is also good for remembering (10-20 minutes of reading), but only

on Holla Forums? You must take out the funny bone without touching the sides. The male body is more than

willing to sacrifice itself for the slightest chance of impregnating some female. It's like these faggots

who simply won't understand the legal implications of 19th Amendment prohibition, and want to

undermine it's disenfranchised constitionality! The fact the transgendered people that get sex

changes exist should imply that bodies do imply gender. Yes, if you get up off your ass, eat more fibre

and don't spend 30 minutes on the toilet to take a 30 second dump. I can improve anything about

myself that it's changeable, but I cannot change those around me for those that I can't. To impregnate

her with my seed, so that my genes will live on after I die - sort of like nature's way of reincarnation.

Just don't get too emotional about it, neither don't get too excited or too furious. The logical thing to

do would be to give back the medal. So, if you want to be to be truly fulfilled during the short time you

exist in this universe, I would recommend you seek to know yourself and who you are, and resolve to

undertake a personal journey to that end. And may you find enlightenment along the way.