The creator of the House of Card Netflix show went on a 25 tweet spergfest about Drumpf

The creator of the House of Card Netflix show went on a 25 tweet spergfest about Drumpf.

Also is the show any good?

Expect to see more in the future, when they kick and scream and still don't get what they want

The first season is decent, second season is a steep drop and third season is all about stronk independent womyns. That show Boss starring frasier was better tbh.

Had tits too

All the episodes before he is President are good-great. Third season is completely forgettable. Fourth season is worse.

Liberals have lost it. They're no longer mentally stable and cannot function in society. They must be put down or reeducated to bring them back to sanity.

wasn't House of Cards based on the clintons?

This faggot knows that tweetlonger is a thing right? Right?! Can Donald please hurry up, label AntiFa a terrorist group, and send Hollywood to Guantanamo?

Real-life politics are more entertaining than sports, movies, tv, games, and sex.
This list includes that show.

fucking kek. these people really they're fighting some oppressive 1984 bullshit. they're so desperate so to participate in something that gives them a sense of worth outside making a fucking tv show. they have no idea how good they have in america.

more evidence the creator is a brain-dead pleb.

Can't stump the Trump on twitter

Unless you yankee faggots get off your arses and do something, these antifa cunts are going to make shit worse than it already is. For all your bravado, all I've seen is a couple of weedy little dweebs getting bullied by Shia LeBeouf on the Internet. It's pathetic.

These people are hilarious.

They're actually stuck in 1984, creating an oppressive regime around themselves to fight an imaginary enemy.

Based. Yfw Drumpf will never be president.

Deal with it, cucklets.

All that needs to be done is for Trump to declare it a terrorist organisation. After that the government can throw the full might of the numerous anti-terrorist laws at them

Sure, so all of you should sit with your thumbs up your butts waiting for someone to do something while your country burns. What a patriot.

Try harder, FBI.

So you haven't seen anything because it's the complete opposite of reality.

Holy fuck, you in particular are beyond pathetic. Not only are you allowing the leftists control the narrative, but you're actually against anyone telling you to act instead of shitpost on a Laotian picture framing chat room.

No, that is reality. Show me the bug alpha men ready to stand up for their country and way of life that are supposed to frequent 8ch. Protip; You can't, because that's the only thing separate from reality here.

Okay, CIA

Enjoy watching your country burn, pussy. You deserve it for being weak.

Never interrupt your opponents when they are making a mistake.

Okay NSA

I'm enjoying watching the leftists tear down their own cities and turn more and more people against them, yes.

These people are so happy they finally get to larp as Luke Skywalkers and Harry Potters for real.

Dude even le Voldemort wasn't as bad as Trump!

What the fuck is he resisting? The rightfully elected leader of a democratic country?

But he had no popular vote!? Educate yourself tbh

RWDS!
Amirite?

Keep praying for daddy Chump to save you, you CUCKS! I'm sure he has a soft spot for basement dwelling neet-socs and alt-right nazis. Pffffffffft. You are FINISHED, you may be too Drumpftarded to realize it but that doesn't make it any less true.

If Drumpf is truly your "God emporer" then he wouldn't have any problem with you fighting against us would he? Guess you aren't as confident in daddy Chump as you like to pretend huh?

The paper tiger has collapsed, we ALL know how pathetic you are now. Literal figure heads of the left can call for you to be assaulted and get cheered on, meanwhile any mention of response from your own side is met by calls of cia/nsa/fib (Protip: those are ALL fascist organizations). We know what you are now and NOBODY is afraid a. anymore. I'm almost grateful to Chumpy, thanks to him we are going to see fascists get violently purged within our lifetime. Guess the old saying is true, when life gives you lemons make lemonade.

Face it Chumpster you are ALL bark, NO bite.

JELLY DRUMPFSCUM WITH A SIDE SERVING OF SALT?
DON'T MIND IF I DO!

Yeb for president!

Botswana

this is a little better. you have been kinda low energy lately.

Official Reddit Top 10 of Nastiest People Ever:

10. Anyone who criticizes Red Letter Media
9. #gamergate
8. Peter Thiel
7. Milo
6. Hulk Hogan
5. The admin from /r/The_Donald
4. Holla Forums
3. Adolf Hitler
2. Mike Pence
1. DONALD DRUMPF!

And here he comes to save the thread.
Post more often drumpfsperg, your imitators are shittier than TruthSeekers and not nearly as funny.

Watch the BBC original, it shits on the Netflix revamp.

It's amazing how divorced from reality these people are

The country is already burning. It was both Bush administration and Obama's who pushed the terrorist thing. It was because of these dipshits that extremely un-freedom laws and shit got passed. The fact that just a president declaring something "terrorist" implies the huge weight of the law crushing the group should tell you a lot. You know what they say, first they came for the communists, then for the whatevers, then for the jews, then for me and nobody spoke up because they were all dead. It's the future they chose, the future you all chose. Except me because I'm not American.

Also because nobody nowadays is willing to sacrifice comfort for freedom. It's the same that's plaguing the tech world, just peek at >>>Holla Forums to see it. Non-free shit is getting pushed hard, and people gobble it down because it just werks. Then the rest ends up eating it up because of the convenience of the group already being there. The same goes for everything. Convenience v. freedom, the age old dilemma. But, truth be told, the "they are making a mistake, let them do it" angle has quite a lot of validity here. Not most times, but here it is.

Retarded (like i even need to point that out) Chumplet detected. Stay in your bubble sweet little Chumpcuck, it will just make it all the sweeter when I get to pop it.

Could never get past the few first episodes, it was boring as fuck

I do remember it was shilled as fuck when it came out, guess netflix was paying off everybody

Oh no, how will drumpf ever recover?

Why they hate him now?

He's a homo that left the reservation. Democrats don't like it when their niggers go rogue.

He still has to go in the oven.

Are you saying that he's dividing us?

Can't we see if Mike "ACDC for LGBT" Pence can fix him with some high voltage medicine first?

He even does housecalls

The show before he was president was pretty awesome since it was just about him trying to do some political moves to get his way.

After that he actually gets to being president and you think they're going to try for some of the old intrigue, but they just don't.

Knowing the creator is a hardcore liberal explains quite a bit since the main character is a Democrat who tries pushing forth a jobs bill for like an entire season. The show danced back and forth between having him be evil and just doing bad things for some good cause (essentially to redeem him). So I suppose he's really just wanting to play this show out as a power fantasy.

It was based on the British show by the same name, which the American version followed for a while then abandoned. In the original series the main character is caught committing some criminal acts and is ruined for it, whereas in the American version he's just untouchable which gets fucking boring since they spent so much time building up side characters that seemed part of what would be his downfall only to end their storylines.

I can't even remember what season I stopped watching the American version of House of Cards because after a while it just seemed to get stuck doing absolutely nothing.

House of Cards wasn't supposed to be an instruction manual.

Remember that one time they had a video game journalist write the President's official biography?

No wonder that sounded so familiar.

C'mon, Drumpfcuck sounds better.

wasn't the american version based off the Clintons. Honestly, I hope Frank gets his comeuppance.

saved

Please tell me what country you're from!

Beyond anything else, seeing this shit pop up everywhere proved to me beyond any doubt that Holla Forums has been completely subverted by goon sjw types posing as edgy alt-righters.

Pence never said a god damned word about electrocuting faggots. He said that some therapy to change sexual orientation worked, and the science backs that up. If you *want* to rewire your brain, you can. You can't force someone not to be gay or to be gay, but you can change what you're attracted to. The entire basis for rehabilitation for pedos is that the brain can be rewired this way.

But leftists took that statement, and pretended it extended to electro-shock therapy with never so much as a single word to back it up.

And despite it not being his actual position, despite it looking terrible to the overwhelming majority of the population including those still opposed to gay marriage (including myself) the alt-right has been pushing it as a meme.

WHY IN THE FUCK WOULD YOUR STUPID ASS PROMOTE A MEME THAT HURTS THE GUY YOU FOUGHT SO HARD TO GET ELECTED?

Of course, if I'm right and you are a goon you'll just say this was too long for you to read because you're dumb, or spout some shitty meme or accusation of autism for lack of an actual response. Goons can't carry conversations, they can only respond in pre-written buzzwords.

tbh i did more than enough to spread the gospel of 7,62ForLGBTQ Pencinator, I dont have an agenda nigger and I voted for trump

its funny, kill yourself, anyone that takes it seriously deserves to be zapped in the nuts with a car battery, it means they are idiots that fall for fake news and dont do even a minimum of research before they descend into hysterics

its time to out the retards and the children, they exist on all sides of the political spectrum

Mikes, turning fruits into vegetables since 2016

They did the same thing with Palin, somebody that went to the same church she did ran a newsletter that several years before had said something vaguely positive about electroshock curing gays so of course that meant she was totally in favor of it. Ridiculous how anyone could believe such a thing that's the joke, retard

someone sounds really divided up in hurr tbqh

you forgot charlie shrem or whatever his name is leddit thinks he jewed the aids guys out of their aids medicine or something, from what I understand hes just really good at insurance fraud

the hulkster 9 elevened them hard lemao

Because I'm not a PR fag and I'm pro electrocuting faggots not for the sake of conversion but because they're faggots.

it's a matter of turning it into such a ridiculous thing that when the press tries to use it to attack him people will just dismiss their retardation

Never change CTR.
Never change.

Pretty sure he's german and not a jew

Hes a fag

Do you get paid to do this or is this a form of entertainment for you?

Btw: Donald Trump is still the 45th President of the United States of America.

Sounds like a comfortable job. Where do I apply?

That doesn't work either. People just have a belief in the magical power of therapy because it allows them to hide from the inconvenient truth that people often can't change.

Even if it were possible to change one's sexual orientation in principle, there is no known mechanism for accomplishing this. How do you envision that working? Would you show a gay man lots of tits but no dicks? Or would you show him dicks, but with a frowny face next to them? Would you show them dicks, but also punch them in the nuts if they got aroused? That too has been tried (both with gays and alcoholics) and it has been shown to be wholly ineffective.

Chemical castration has been proven to remove pedo urges in a large number of cases I would recommend that. A lot of them actually comment on how it's a relief to have those urges removed too, you should look into it.

Your argument isn't helping "pedo rights" btw, you are effectively saying "I will always be attracted to children". How do you think the average normalfag is going to respond to that? Here's a hint: The same way that they already respond to pedos.

I don't mind though, I actually like the idea of you comparing yourselves to fags, it makes them look more disgusting by association. Keep up the good work.

I just want to hang all pedos from street lamps. Is that too much to ask?

topgek

Perhaps you can elaborate on your "reasoning".

More simply, you can take benzos or opiates to get ED. However, nothing is rewired (that would mean that one becomes actively attracted to adult women), the desire is just blunted.

They're only in blue states. Barely any protests outside of them.

Start with John "gonna molest ya" Podesta and you have my blessings.

My reasoning is that normally wired people with a non warped sexuality are viscerally disgusted by pedos. Just by arguing from a pro pedo viewpoint you immediately out yourself, the only non pedos that argue from this viewpoint are the most jewish psychologists you can find and trolls trying to get a rise out of moralfags.

Is that not preferable to lusting over young children? There is no real cure for any personality disorder, numbing your desires is the best option you are going to get in the near future. Would you prefer a bullet/rope? The normalfags would definitely prefer that.

I dun goofed. I just re-read your post and I think I am mistaken about you arguing from a "pro pedo viewpoint", my bad. I skimmed your post and made assumptions without really reading your post. Sorry i haven't slept in a while.

American one was pretty predictable faux dark/edgy crap I thought tbh. Fell asleep during the finale on 3 separate occasions FWIW. Watched the first series of the British version (it was one of the first things on Netflix Instant back in the day) and it's actually pretty good and is much more melodramatic, or at least does so intentionally.

I'm not arguing from a pro-pedo viewpoint. "Pedos can't be rewired" is a value-neutral statement. Facts do not imply values, nor do they prescribe any given course of action. Is "you cannot add 1 foot to your height" a statement for or against short people?

Well, that's not the issue under discussion, is it? All desires can be erased by a bullet to the head, if need be; the issue is whether they can be arbitrarily redirected. Our current knowledge indicates that they can not.

We're all friends here, user.

Agreed. That's why I believe that "numbing" their desires is the best option available at this point in time.

That being said I think that you could effectively rewire pretty much anybody if you were completely unrestricted in your techniques, at the very least you could repress their urges without using any form of castration. That's pure conjecture obviously, but there are some decent historical examples of people being effectively "rewired".

You're better off watching the Francis Urquhart version. It suffers a little bit from only being four hour long episodes, whereas HoC gets 13 hours a season to flesh out characters and do story arcs. The entire BBC trilogy is shorter than just the first season of HoC.

As someone said, its boring now. We know Francis Underwood won't be taken down until the series is cancelled. Its why it keeps going on and on longer than it has to. Now they're going to double down on the Trump/Putin shit as well as more token minorities and stronk womyn. I finally dropped it last season. Don't know why it took me so long.

This is it guys. The breaking point. The end of white supremacy is upon us.

That'll be what cements his reign.

Honey, if we had real Nazis I'd be the first volunteering to work at a concentration camp so I could push that button and watch you choke on the funny gas.