Someone has forced you to babysit this little shit. Don't worry, it's Russia

Someone has forced you to babysit this little shit. Don't worry, it's Russia.

Plan your evening.

We do drill practice all night under the moonlight :^)

Quads of truth

I don't want to fuck 3DPD children

Good thing because we're talking about babysitting her, not fucking her.

sure you are

we'd spend time snuggling on the sofa under a cozy blanket while reading the beginners guide for political economy of the soviet union 1936

Take her to Chuck-E-Cheeses to reenact the Battle of Berlin on all the Children.

satanic rituals. simple.

Lock her in the closet until someone comes to pick her up.

that's the joke
you're drinking cola (which doesn't even matter, there is no ethical consumption under capitalism)

i rather find it funny that it's "coca cola zero"

I don't know how to children.
I'd probably just watch a kid's movie with her but a good one like Spongebob Movie, none of that Frozen shite. Then I'd feed her pizza because everyone loves pizza then we'd play a board game but nothing purely RNG based like Snakes and Ladders because that shit is boring. After than I'd make her a hot chocolate then read her a bed time story. Once the small human is asleep I'd browse Holla Forums for a while.
Sorry were you expecting a non-sensible answer?

thats how you fuck up
kids need to be tired out
the shit you'd do with her will keep her awake until late evening and you'd have to put up with entertaining her for even longer

the best course of action is physical activity

also, don't make things for her, do things with her. if she wants a pizza, get her engaged in kneading the dough or something. show her how to be productive and that it's fun to work together and enjoying the fruits of your labour.

What kind of physical activity are you suggesting I do with this little girl? :^)
Not a bad idea
I don't care to be preachy, I'm just a babysitter I'm not there to program her.

like, go in the garden or a walk into the woods, whatever is available

fuck yeah we can find a good stick and make a bow out of it, kids love that.

unless they've got me bound and gagged, I'm leaving and going home.

but girl

That's cool and all but you forgot the part where you cuddle with her until her parents come back

As much as it's cool to hug cute things I'm not sure her parents would appreciate me doing that.

Do it, faggit

Hold hostage and demand nuclear launch codes.

First its good to earn her trust because loli's are usually afraid of grown men at first. Depends on her nature of course if shes really shy or outgoing. Got to try to start a game. Most of us are autistic virgins so we excel at starting childish games.

Then once shes laughing and playing some sort of game with you its good to get her used to lots of physical contact so pick her up and wrestle her, tickle etc. They really love being spun around.

I'd play for an hour or 2 then we go get icecream. Maybe you are prepared and have some already waiting. You're wise. Give her the ice cream but pick her up and sit her on your lap so you can watch her delicious mouth taking it in up close and it feels really intimate. Probably should have yoru own icecream too.

While youre eating ice cream it would be good to put on an anime. I dont know what would be best. Something sexually suggestive but not hentai. If shes sitting on your lap or lying down you can tickle her back gently. Then start running your fingers sensually along her body. This feels good and isnt intrusive to children. You can take this further, maybe down her legs, massage her feet, touch her butt and nipples along the way.

I never went past this point but if the moment is right you could kiss her maybe on the neck of body but if it seems okay you can try the lips.

This is a good plan.

forgot to namefag

also sorry if i went to far I dont know how to normalfag

pretty sure i'll get banned.

This place is more anti lg than 4cuck.

I get it though pedophiulia is degenerate.

Though after dealing with legal aged girls online and uncovering how slutty they are its hard to desire them. Maybe its because I fap almost everyday my desire is low.

I just really wish I could marry a virgin. And she be 13. I'm certain this was noble and expected in our culture throughout time.

When I realized girls would even nigger I just… died inside. Instantly I dont want to be with any girl who's already fantasizing about that shit or open to it.

Fucking normies letting their daughters watch tv and listen to mainstream music.

And girls ability to lie without any trace of guilt makes me not believe any of them are virgins over 15 unless hymen confirmed. I've been lied to and betrayed too many times fam.

I like this picture.

I actually tried to salvage girls from degeneracy but they are always jaded.

Then your motivation level is decreased to be a saviour of the white race because your princess just isnt magical anymore.

Religions are right when they insist that you marry a virgin. Breaking the hymen forms a sacred bond. Without it you will never become a super saiyan.

hey smug anime poster

hi feelus

I miss librechan tbh. well I miss this place's pedothreads. There was more white nationalists here so it made the threads a beautiful mix.

Librechan was too degenerate. Too liberal. I was often disgusted.

I'm not interested in this thread, but just so you fags know those are two girls from Russia that mutilated and killed animals. Dogs and shit, borderline serial killers taking pictures of holding knives behind people and shit. Psychos.

girls are fucked

well to be clear, teens+ are fucked.

who doesnt love a little girl?

tfw no one talked to me

Why are you all looking at me like that?

Don't you have anything to say?

Replying to him only encourages him.

Fuck you for that…Just fuck you.

y-you want me to leave?

Don't you remember what 8ch was earlier in the year? Why are you goys acting so weird all the sudden? Where are the librecucks suppossed to go since the shutdown?

Teach her how to dance like hillary. Hillary is gud

Make sure she brush her teeth and give her a bath if she's dirty

Turn on cartoons and give her a scoop of ice cream.

4 hours later give kid back to rents and get paid.

Wow you'd be a shit parent.

Don't you feel blessed to have a little girl to hang out with? You'd have a better time playing and laughing with her than an adult women.

Just imagine showing her anime for the first time. You could teach her to dress up like the characters she'd be soooo cute.

ITS TIME TO STOP

Don't they put pedo's to death in Russia?

ehh i think feminists and gays are on the top of their degenerate list

Top Autism.

what are they gonna do, shut down my cute little girls folder?

Most likely fall asleep on the couch watching a kids movie. That's what's happened in the past.

pedos pls go

fuck with a side of rape

Not the government, but people who do crime related are murdered in some prisons. The government does make them infertile, though. Communism for ya.

Not a pedo, but it seems like the West's (not only the USA) is maintained by a bunch of thugs who are little better than the average citizen.

dude yes

So if somebody has abducted me from Murrica to babysit this tyke in Russia, is it safe to assume that I've officially been kidnapped for to perpetually take care of her? If so, I for one welcome my new occupation and direction in life.

Life is so massively unfair.

You realize Russia has pretty strict gun laws right?

I've been kidnapped. You think whoever kidnapped me wouldn't have the means to provide for his qt daughter's shooting needs? user, pls.