Be my birthday

Happy birthday to me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IqYgNiZdfh4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Welcome to adulthood. Get used to having a lot of lonely birthdays.

Happy birthday OP

Sorry your friends are so shitty they can't even be bothered to send you two words, OP.

I'm torn on this because I'm not far off. Here's the thing dude. If you die tomorrow a few people will shed tears and move on, within a month it will be business as usual. Get over it. You're not fucking special, and likely given your lack of friends your not that good at much either. Show what "friends" you have you're worth a damn if you give a shit, or make new ones that are interested in things more relevant to you now. Or… stop giving a shit about anything… and bask in the anonymity. We're just another blade of grass rising in the sun, waiting to decay in the fall. Enjoy the sunshine and the ride for what it is. Death comes soon either way.

youtube.com/watch?v=IqYgNiZdfh4

also, fuck your birthday. one year closer to death, times ticking bitch. what will you do with what's left?

Shitpost and drink.

I've always been a social autistic. This year I seriously improved. I've gone to the gym consistently and I even volunteer at my local church to help folks with shit.under the table. Haven't had a GF in three years, but still… I've made all these.changes to.improve myself because I know I'm a shit, but it still hurts user. I'm halfway into a bottle of church wine and I still feel these feels… It's the same shit as last year and I swore I'd improve nd I have.

Got a friend turning 21 on Monday and picked him up a bottle if Titos to celebrate it.

There's a weeb autistic grill in one of my classes who isn't fat but she just turned 18… Should I try to hit it on Monday?

That's the other thing. Can't even toke my weed because I've got.an interview for a.degree-related job on Tuesday and it's a drug-free workplace.

Why should anyone give a single fuck about YOUR birthday? Are you 5 years old or something. Go buy alcohol and some cake then celebrate it yourself.
I don't remeber even when my mom's birthday is, only my own.

Dad just texted me and asked if I wanted to go bar hopping with him on Friday. Haven't talked to my dad in about a year since we haven't gotten along since I was ten.

Wat do, Holla Forums?

that seems pretty conceited, user.

Am I seriously the only person on Holla Forums who likes his family?

OP here. I love my family for being my family, but I recognize them all as conniving whores and destitute thugs who'd stab me in the back with the "family" argument even if I was $10,000 in debt and on the streets.

Which I just about am if I lose my current job from them finding out I applied to be an electronic assembler.

I decided to down the other half of that wine bottle, Holla Forums.

Congrats on ending your family line because you're so beta you make excuses for not talking to women.

I've tried, faggot.

You try talking to women when more than half of them have slept with a dozen dudes and you're still a virgin.

I have tried and succeeded, user. We're on Holla Forums not /r9k/. Even social rejects can get laid if they play the game right.

I don't want to fuck whores though.

Then either get one of those Mail order brides or accept you've doomed your family.

Mail order brides are expensive, even if I can speak some basic russian due to church.

yes

and continue to try user
took me a while to get where i am too.
(was a virgin until 21, now i can pick up grills at clubs)

so you just decide that all women are shitheads?
wow, how did you ever dream of having kids with that attitude?

It's not an attitude I came to easily user, it's an attitude formed from constant interactions with women I've tried to fuck over the last six years.

well, maybe not everyone else is the problem…..

birthdays are for faggots and normies

Y'know what? Fuck yiu. I considered that twas thwe problem for three years and it hasn't gotten me anywhere so far. Fuck you and your bullshit response.

Meant for

You're posting on Holla Forums, you don't have any room to talk about autism.

At least I admit I have it.

Your friends can only know your birthday if you tell them.