Author Storms Off TV During Orlando Terror Discussion, ‘You Don’t Understand Because You’re Not Gay’

archive.is/G2caq

lol

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9ITdjAb3VcE
theguardian.com/us-news/commentisfree/video/2016/jun/13/owen-jones-orlando-shooting-massacre-terrorist-will-fail-heres-why-video
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_rights_by_country_or_territory
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

lol faggots make up less than 2% of the population, they're easily >10% of media

No shit. Gotta keep a lid on all that cognitive dissonance.
He didn't attack the club because he was a Muslim, he attacked it because he was a homophobe! Him being a Muslim was just coincidence! Oh, and remember that time when a European committed an anti-gay hate crime two decades ago? Checkmate, bigot

"Solidarity"? Is that the knew euphemism for poppers-fuelled barebacking?

And he percieved it as such because his religion told him so. I'm not seeing where this is supposed to be mutually exclusive with him being an Islamic terrorist.

Owen's just a little bitch. What was worse is the TV hosts were blaming it all on guns and "easy access" to them in the USA, as if terrorists couldn't get guns in France or Belgium where they're banned.

this. it's not like LGBBQ are poorly represented in media and other opinion-maker venues (eg Academe). Does anyone have the full interview? I'd be interested to see what the whole thing was about.

I hate it when ppl write "stormed out" when they mean "flounced out"

Here is the vid

youtube.com/watch?v=9ITdjAb3VcE

This is the tweet that explains it all.
This guy is so used to being able to control the opinions he has to deal with he cannot handle dissent.

I think he was right, tbh. Gunman was clearly targetting gays.

But this is why you need to be composed and not indulge in emotion when you are there to do a job.

(checked)
I imagine solidarity is the feeling they get when the last guy in the group "inserts" and the circle is complete.

TOP KEK

Yes, I'm sure they all enjoy each others "solidarity" very much.

Sorry, no holocaust card for you, faggot. HAAHAHAHAHAAA.

I'm going to indulge in some leftist speak for a moment. It's not that Owen was right, it's just that what he was saying was correct. Owen is a massive faggot, so he's wrong already, but what he said was true, so they cut him off, even though he was a faggot.

This, and how does he know someone is gay by just looking at them on tv? Not all faggots dress like faggots and talk about sucking dick 24/7

Hahahaha

What a fag.

What a twat, over sensitive little bitch.

Unless it's the Alt-Right faggot hero Milo, then he just inserts his nigger drinking addiction into every other sentence. Great going gamergoys, another win!

THIS JUST GETS BETTER AND BETTER

fucking hilarious. he knows muzzies hate fags, he knows it was a dual purposed attack to purge fags while killing infidels, but he wants it to be just some random guy who hated fags instead. he never wants that victim sympathy to stop

that was the breaking point

Let's play a game of spot the Jewish word.

If you watch the video you can pinpoint the exact moment he realises that now the left is basically 'done' with the gay community (nothing really left to campaign for), his kind come lower in the oppression hierarchy than Muslim immigrants and as such they no longer give his half-witted opinions the time of day.

Not being able to resolve this internal conflict, he storms out of the studio to retreat to a safer space where his leftist brainwashing can reassert itself.

Amazing really.

Its a very common libtactic. Whenever a line of VERY obvious reasoning threatens to destroy their direly held beliefs, they stop short of following through on it. Muslims use it as well, but threaten violence to disenters instead of running. You simply pick an embarrasingly obvious middle part of the equation, then you cling to it like it actually meant shit to anyone. Its disgusting. Its the grown up equevalent of leaving the room short of loosing a board game.

good god damn what the hell is with these faggots? how difficult is it to understand, really? it's a penis, they put into their mouths or into their butts, is that so damned complicated?

so he acted like a stereotypical faggot…

what's new?

fresh cuck

theguardian.com/us-news/commentisfree/video/2016/jun/13/owen-jones-orlando-shooting-massacre-terrorist-will-fail-heres-why-video

Everyone on UK television is either queer, a jew, or a queer jew.
You can play a drinking game called "Tony Hayers" (he invented it) by flicking through the
channels at random and taking a shot if you
land on a channel with one of the three categories. Did I say "if"? I meant "will".
Within five minutes you will be drunk.

Holy shit, what a petulant faggot.

UK FREEVIEW TV, Tuesday 17 May 2016 (Daytime)

Channel 4 6am "Countdown" starring
JEW Rachel Riley

followed by "Will and Grace" x 2,
QUEERKIKE Shitcom created by
JEW FAGGOT Max Mutchnick and
JEW David Kohan , directed by
JEW James Burrows , starring
JEW Deborah Messing ,
JEW Shelley Morrison (Rachel Mitrani)
JEW Alan Arkin
JEW Ray Connick Jr
JEW Sydney Pollack
JEW Jon Tenney
JEW Dan Futterman
JEW Sara Rue
JEW Steven Weber
JEW Jerry Levine
JEW Jeff Goldblum
JEW Gene Wilder
QUEER Sean Hayes.
"Will & Grace is set in New York City and focuses on the relationship between Will Truman, a gay lawyer, and his best friend Grace Adler, a Jewish woman who owns an interior design firm, and Jack McFarland, a flamboyantly gay actor. The interplay of relationships features the trials and tribulations of dating, marriage, divorce and casual sex; as well as comical key stereotypes of gay and Jewish culture.
Creators of Will & Grace and real-life friends (((Max Mutchnick))) and (((David Kohan))) modeled the show after (((Mutchnick)))'s relationship with childhood friend Janet (((Eisenberg))), a New York voice-over casting agent. Mutchnick, who is openly gay, met Eisenberg while rehearsing a play at (((Temple Emanuel))) in Beverly Hills, California at age of 13. He was the main star of the Hebrew school musical, while she was a student in the drama department.

ITV2 7.25am "The Ellen Degeneres Show" Creepy
DYKE talks to guest
JEW Mila Kunis

Channel 4 7.35am
"Everybody Except Raymond Is A Jew" x 3
JEW Phillip Rosenthal
JEW Monica Horan (Rosenthal)
JEW Doris Roberts (Green)
JEW Brad Garret (Gerstenfeld)

followed by "Frasier" x 3, JEW SHITCOM, starring
QUEER David Hyde Pierce

BBC2 8.30am "Great British Railway Journeys", with
QUEER Micheal Portillo

ITV 8.30am "Lorraine"
FAGGOT Dan Whooton
FAGGOT Richard Arnold
FAGGOT Mark Heyes
FAGGOT John Waite
FAGGOT Andi Peters

ITV 10.30am "This Morning"
FAGGOT Rylan Clark
FAGGOT Gok Wan
FAGGOT Christopher Biggins
FAGGOT Russell Grant

BBC2 12.00 "Daily Politics" presented by
JEW Jo Coburn, with
JEW Lord Sir Baron Micheal Howard, and
QUEER Chris Bryant, MP

ITV 12.30pm "Loose Women"
JEW Katie Price aka 'Jordan' (maternal jew grandmother) Her retarded ,blind, half-black son is on the show and says "CUNT"

i don't even need to see the video to know exactly how he reacted

This desu~

kek the video is hilarious. you can SEE the dissonance in his mind. he can't make a single coherent point and as soon as the other two start making logic of the situation he flips his shit and walks off.

i would pay to see this guy interview trump, he'd fucking meltdown.

Tie him to the chair though so he cant run away.
Maybe he will bite his tongue off to escape

the gun man targeted gays for religious purposes. because homos are haram. and in the sand nigger bible the sentence for homosexfagism is death. so this was a religious attack. or terrorism what ever floats ur boat

Underrated post

He was also genuinely perturbed by deviance, I know I am. Gay culture and actions when left to the devices or radical nihilistic liberty are fucking disgusting and make me feel ill. Not enough to kill them though.

You don't need to be a Muslim to think faggots are degenerate. There were dudes literally fucking each other in the ass and sucking each other off right in the middle of the dance floor.

Today they were talking about it on the news and said shit like "they were just being themselves". My mind immediately went to that self sucking faggot and I started giggling like a retard
Blogpost sage

His inability to understand context is fucking ridiculous.

Do britbongs understand English anymore?

ahhaha holy shit

Identity politics have seriously fucked everything up. Minds are getting melted.

The pozz is eating away at his brain.

nu-males gentlemen

True, but in this case, that was his reasoning.

So by this same reasoning shouldn't we be tweeting #notallnazis.

It's not representative of the tolerant neo-nazi community that I'm familiar with.

talk about butthurt

I wonder what Milo has to say then. Oh wai-

And whining about lack of media representation is fucking retarded when faggots don't even make up enough percentage points to fill a fuck. Literally the only ones that are underrepresented in media are spics who outnumber niggers now no less and the gooks because nobody gives a shit about them and rightfully so and this should apply to faggots who are hated by minorities more than whites ever could hope to as seen here en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_rights_by_country_or_territory See the pattern? This faggot should get he message. The niggers and muslims HATE faggots and he needs to fucking deal with it.

Gettin' reall sick and tired of these pinko commies thinkin' they speak for all queers.

It's mostly a numbers game, mate. Lefties care more about muslims simply because there are more of them, which equals more votes and power. This has already been confirmed with the internal leaks of exchange between labour party members for example and it's why nobody gives a shit about, say, the orientals or other actual minorities like the homosexuals. The only actual minority that manages to get around this are the kikes and that's because they can blend in with whites to take up spaces in the "majority" slots and have a ridiculous amount of privilege in the form of extreme nepotism and their economic powers and that's why they're so scared of being called out and try so hard to hide their jewry to the point they would even change their own names to hide their shame. They'd start losing their powers real fast and everyone would notice their ridiculously extreme and overwhelming over representation and privilege.

This kind of says it all, really.