Great movies criticucks shit on for no good reason

A reminder that cisbusters is certified fresh.

Other urls found in this thread:

rottentomatoes.com/m/1087270-mummy/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

just stop. Kung Pow is fucking trash. it was only ever funny when you were 15 and/or high

rottentomatoes.com/m/1087270-mummy/
What the fug? I thought everyone liked The Mummy.

Everyone does except for the criticucks.

pitiful trolling

I never stopped being 15 and/or high :^)

DUDE I'M AN UNTERMENSCH LMAO

Mystery Men

Back when I used to use cuckentomatoes The Mummy used to be at a solid 80 iirc.
That was years ago though, I'm sure in the meantime the tumblard in charge made sure it got fucked for daring to star a cis hwite male that rescues a woman from danger.

Prolly also hindsight reviews after watching the sequels. Oh hey, Mummy 3 is out, it's shit. Lemme also give the first one a review I remember watching it in 99, I think it was also shit.

"Professional" reviews are a joke.

Rocketeer. Pure kino - 62%. Fuck you.

This is what made me totally stop paying attention to Rotten Tomatoes.

Went completely over (((critics'))) heads.

Objectively the best live action super hero flick

I've never heard anyone say anything but great stuff about Clue. I just looked it up and it's got a fuckin 36 on metacritic? Do those people just hate fun?

capeshit will always be shit.

Predator 2 is underrated

Van Helsing gets shit on for no reason.

Closest thing you will ever get to a Castlevania movie!

Didn't deserve all the hate it got. Lucas was essentially spoofing himself with this movie. The movie is one big joke. It's an action/adventure movie just like Indiana Jones or Star Wars only the hero isn't some dashing tough guy but instead a duck.

I think cgi in Van Helsing still holds up. Hell that seamless transition from an actor to the skin ripping effect in the werewolf transformation looks great.

Cube is shit, fuck off already.

I think too many people went into this expecting it to be a Jim Carrey comedy.

Do you think Jim had fun LARPing Pence?

Critics really have a hateboner for Steve Oedekirk.

Cube? Either you're bullshitting me or these people are even worse tasteless fucks than I thought.

you're a faggot

I saw it recently on tv and it's bretty gud.

Same with , criticucks couldn't into irony at all

They aren't called Channel Autism for nothing.

come now

The fuck is that picture nigger

it's the world's ugliest woman

This is was what first came to mind for me. You have to be either the biggest killjoy imaginable or just totally oblivious to not get that Last Action Hero isn't serious, its poor reviews always confused me.

Pitof did nothing wrong. Stupid fucking critics and sheeple movie-goers had destroyed the career of the most innovative visionary filmmaker of our era.

Watch Catwoman without sound and then compare it with the Snyder flick to understand the genius of this cape-kinematographer who was way ahead of his time and was way too good for Hollywood.

If you're gonna troll at least do it with something hypothetically defendable.

Whats that even about?

Phoebe Cates was almost in that movie

If footage of Phoebe Cates fucking an anthropomorphic duck existed I would never stop jerking off

yeah, i never got the hate for it too

also this
it was kind of weird, but i don't see how it is bad

This is a fantastic movie, and was always one of my favourites. The puppets and effects are amazing, and Thompson nearly fucking Howard was a sexual awakening.

A gook and a nip start out at the beginning of WWII in the japanese army and eventually they end up at d-day with the germans. It's based on a true story and it's one of my favorite korean movies. I still have no idea why the (((critics))) shit on it so much, they must have gotten triggered by the german uniforms on the poster and decided they hated it before they even watched it.

Very much this

What was wrong with it?

The Autist survives and the Nigger was dumb and a NAHTZEE

So?
I remember him being a cop that had a mental breakdown towards the end of the movie, but I don't remember anything about nazi shit.
Are you just pulling things out of your ass?

True story about some gook that fought for the Japanese, Soviet Red Army and eventually the Whermacht Ost Battalions.

True kino, plus prime Beckinsale.

Ezri Dax never gets naked

Blues Brothers 2000

I remember Triangle being hated.

That was one of my favorite werewolf transformations in film.

Young Indiana Jones. underrated show.

If you were directing fucking Catwoman and you messed up the timing on that shot, would you do it again?

As you can clearly see from the puzzled expression of the man, he is utilizing ESP powers that had been heretofore unknown to him.

only the beggining is alright. the end is awful

naw, you're just a pleb

yes

Most about all I believe of his movies are rated low, despite all being enjoyable.

i agree, you may not like ben stiller but my god did the rest of the cast do a good job, not to mention smash mouth was in it.

PG get out

I can lmao to that gonna lmao rite naow

Triangle rocks