Am i the only person who has troubles accessing dnsbls_bypass.php?

Am i the only person who has troubles accessing dnsbls_bypass.php?

PS: i posted this with an old proxy that entered captcha long time ago.

Having similar issues. Generally takes 7-8 retries to get it to load.

Yes, I have had this many times.

Was having issues earlier, works now though.

Likewise. I saw this post and yet--obviously--couldn't post to it.

It's broken again. Also the .onion is down again as well.

Just for one moment it opened for me, and then after i typed it in it broke again.

At least i am glad i am not the only guy.

The report function seems to be broken as well

So at least it's not my configuration, nice. The hidden service would be a godsend if it was even remotely reliable but these downtimes make it a pain in the ass to use.

Was it ever said why the thing is so unstable?

It worked fine when hotwheels was the admin, except for some minor downtime every once in a while. Ever since codemonkey and Jim took over the hidden service rarely works.

Seems someone on Holla Forums had enough of this.

Seems like captcha is totally fucked. I can't post my revolutionary new CIA theory on /bane/ because the board requires a captcha to make a new thread. Error related.

ebin

you get what you pay for :^)

He tried to save you.

Everyone has trouble with it. It's a pointless element used to hamper legitimate users while doing absolutely nothing against real spammers, all based on a lie opiateswheels said.

was having trouble with it earlier, not able to enter captcha to post or start a new thread. fixed now though.

also earlier the reporting system was timing out. i suspect this is linked to board sliding on Holla Forums. supposedly there was massive shilling + sliding on cuck-chan when dutchbro / snowden2.0 posted. it would make sense if Holla Forums was being attacked as well because otherwise it's "pure coincidence" but who knows.

I want more clips of her saying "cawk"

hotcaptcha is at it again

Pretty much the same. I thought it was me since I was tinkering with about:config and addons.

Also, there's no posting resizable window for me (only the one on top).

Indeed, it's shit. I have dynamic IP so I have to redo it all the time since my connection likes to fail.
Yesterday it was fun, though, I resurrected a bot I had made like 5 years ago in python and made it take whatever was said at #Holla Forums and replace 45% of the words with "captcha"