ISIS Burns 20 Yazidi Girls For Refusing To Have Sex With Soldiers

tuko.co.ke/27985-isis-kills-19-girls-refusing-sex-soldiers.html
Isn't a lot of fags, so the lefties gives 0 fuggs, point this hypocrisy out in the same way they did when it ISIS attack Paris.

Other urls found in this thread:

thecatholicthing.org/2016/03/04/yazidis-christians/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What Yazidi Christians goy? Continue taking in wealthy Muslim males aged between 20-30 :^)

Always that same image with this Yazidi shit. No, we're not taking them in. "Muh Christian."

That's the point, though.
We're not taking them in because they ARE Christians.
But we will take in infinite mudslims.

oyyyy veyyyyushka this just highlights how we need to get these men westernized and breeding with our women.
They need to come to the west and see what a real rape culture looks like now we need another 8 gorillion of them to come in, we need to be sure we are educating them all correctly on what feminism is so they understand why the burqa is a feminist headpiece and FGM is something to be promoted as empowering to the infants, children and adults that have it forced upon them. Why sodomising young boys is just the best because fuck men and stuff.

If only these men could see how bad it is over here they would surely rush here in the millions to save us from the tyrannical male patriarcial sexist mysoginist rape camps that we are forced to live in while we get stare raped every single minute of every single day.

.t avg feminist

The left has become completely insane, more insane than the fundie religious right wingers that love and shill for muh israel. Look at the lengths they will go to cover up the rape of little girls. They're a bunch of mentally ill sick fucks.

But they're not Christian though. It's a weird, syncretic form of paganism

If you think that they're Christian, you probably think all of the Vatican's agents within the United States are Christians too (which extends even outside the Jesuit contingent)… You lose, ecumenical cuckold.

Kennedi check em!

Yet another woman was arrested for reporting to the police that she was raped recently in Qatar, adultery is illegal even if it's rape. Radio silence from western feminists as usual; where women rights don't exist and females are aborted at insane rates they're always nowhere to be found.

You're probably not wrong, but the user I responded to mentioned 'muh Christians', and I made my point:

IF they were Christians, they're would not be allowed to come to the USA under Tribal Chief Ubungu. Only Islam is qualified.

If they were Teutons, the women would have killed themselves.

There are lots of third-worlders who are practising their strange ethnic version of Christian, such as Haitians and also ex-Commie second worlders like Russians who migrate by the thousands upon thousand.

The left has always been insane, you unfathomable retard. The "Right" you just described is what we here at Holla Forums call cuckservatives. Which, I should add, is just a different flavour of leftist. But then again you would know this if you weren't such a monumental newfag. "fundies"? What is this, 2005? The big bad christians aren't the problem. At least not when the Jews and Muslims are much more pressing issues
I want Reddit to leave.

They do not care about them as it is not in their best interest and are against their silly beliefs to help Yazidi girls. They are nothing to them as we are to them. I hope someone avenge them for the Yazidi girls. They will have no choice but to fight at cost of their people. ;_;

May Almighty God rest their souls in peace, amen.

They were conquered, so failing to put out is pretty much like begging for punishment. Consequences will never be the same, as they say.

Why do they not make propaganda videos about the raping and trading tho?
Shouldn't that bring in the young jihadis and make their enemies blood boil?

Who cares. They matter just as much to us as Shias or Sunnis or any other foreigners. They are not of our race.

Why do they not make propaganda videos about the raping and trading tho?

Because it will make feminists/leftists look bad. They were screaming as the victims but in reality they are frickin' not and it is destroying the feminism and multiculturalism ideologies so they ignore and suppress them in order to prevent their stupid ideologies from being destroyed. No leftists want to have it destroy that they worked hard for many years.

Feminists/leftists won't allow that to happen because it is racist so they let them do whatever they like.

And the left will sweep this under the rug.

This. Why should we give a single fuck about the mongrelized ancestors of raped white slaves from the Barbary slave trade?

Cleanse these abominations from the face of the Earth

Racial segregationism and geopolitical isolationism have nothing to do with willfull ignorance. And for your interest, Yezidis have nothing to do with Barbary slaves.

Okay. Mongrelized ancestors of white slaves from conquered Anatolia. My bad.

Doesn't matter what their history is, they are no longer whites but a mixed race. Not our problem to help them or anyone else. Only our own people matter.

The Yazidi follow something closer to Zoroastrianism. Very old religion. And they're being genocided for the same reason the Israeli Secret Intelligence Service is destroying ancient architecture in the region: just another part of the long history of erasure of Aryan cultures and history.

They are genociding the Yazidi precisely because they are Aryans, and neanderthal nigger semites have been on this systematic destruction for millenia.

If we don't destroy their genes, they won't stop until ours are all gone.

Come on. It should be common knowledge around here that Indo-European influences come from way back longer. Compare e.g. the Persians with the Arabs. There exist other more or less IE genetic enclaves in the ME as well.

If someone took a shit in the toilet you're not surprised
If someone took a shit on the table we've got an issue

"Christian"
they non-ironically worship Lucifer and insult all those who serve God - calling us devils!
It's fucking rich.
Just leave them in the mountains.

Zoroaster's Ormazhd is God.
Yazidi's Peacock-Angel is Lucifer.

One religion's gods are another's demons. News at 11.

kill yourself, kike-worshipper

You shitlords need to understand that rape is worse than being burned alive. Because duh, literally duh.

what fucking shit site is this? why it has a cola as a cursor?

I care, same if you doesn't give a fuck to, it's for show that the lefties and feminists gives the same.
Show their real face in front of legit oppression, that they ain't shit.

I believe the official leftist statement on Rotherham was "Should I have an opinion?".

Look at the genocidal kikes in this thread, they really hate peoples with blonde hair and blue/green eyes.

No one really cares about what happens outside of first world countries. Not even the lefties who pretend they care.

yeah we take the killers instead, retard

Jew.

Jew.

Jew.

god fucking dammit

White enough to take as brides.

Yazidis are Zoroastrians though. Mudslimes are killing them because they think Zoroastrians worship the devil.

They're still one of the few White populations native to the Middle East living today though, so it's still pretty fucked up that we're all ignoring this in favor of a few spic faggots.

whos defending them? your soldiers are killing them, muslims are killing them, jews are killing them.

Checks out.

It's retarded, when tribe is captured normal female reaction is submission, so they can breed and pass on their genes.

Hue hue hue

No it isnt you fucking idiots I can't help it your grandmother was a whores sucking soviet Dicks for quarter's no one's normal reaction is to fuck people who invaded Thier country.

It's the goal os Islam to turn White woman intro prostitutes.

Yes, and?

so when will whites organize and revolt against the government to seize back their land, women, and culture?

Whiter than the average American

while the deity of abrahamic religions punishes the seeking of knowledge by casting people out of paradise at the start

Honestly, I'd rather live in eternal paradise in ingnorance than choose to live in what we have this day.
Ignorance is bliss after all. Knowledge is death.

ISIS are savages. Nothing new there.

Yezidis are also savages though so it's no big loss.

nothing is more horrible than living forever.

Not if you're in literal fucking paradise tard.
Plus, the story of Adam and Eve told about how the fruit of knowledge made them aware of sin, and sin is the cause of death and age.
So living forever in paradise and ignorance won't result in all the troubles of old age we have normally.

Wheres the video? Don't they have a holywood style film set for their executions?

sorry and sage for blog post
due to finding redpill and autism levels ive been pretty lonely the last couple years, id like to think i have something like friends here.

how long until paradise turns into pure tedium? do you not understand the basic mechanics of happiness?

if you got everything you wanted all the time for as long as you want, you'd eventually get bored of it.

the paradise you speak of is death.

It's normal female reaction. Check basics of social evolution and tribalism.

Yeah I have heard the unproven bro science before I still have yet to see it in action. No one but the French have ever just thrown themselves at invaders.

Yazidis are strange pagans but they sheltered and hid christians during the regular persecutions in the past.

Their beliefs are ethnocentric and their society is reclusive and not expansive.
If you still disregard them even though they went out of their way in the past to have good relations then you are quiet a cunt.

Tough luck with that.
They dont like racemixing and have areligious dogma against fucking infidels.

Christcuck detected.

Na, CIA handlers veto'd it.

I suppose that's the main reason why you don't see them begging the west for asylum (Even though they deserve it more than the 8 billion fuckheads currently swarming their way to Western Europe.)

And i'm sure (((some people))) would be more happy if them and their ancient culture was to die out.

Possible, I don't know jack shit about them. But if they were to immigrate for asylum they wouldn't be Yazidi's anymore. Maybe they get it. Instead lets arm the living shit out of them.

Well they go where there there already is a bigger diaspora.
As germany took many anatolians in the 60s they feel confident going here : /
Albeit I must say that the one yazidi I know who fled here as they started killing them in Iraq actually managed to have a kebabshop where he is working at with his clique and speaks broken german already, so he pulls his own weight.
Said he doesnt understand why let ourselves getting cucked by mutlzzies on such a grand scale.

Is the only group of refugees id feel 100% comfortable with housing on a greater scale until the war cools off as they are utterly harmless and dont mix either while the society they are from is hostile to the point that the "fight for your country!" Argument doesnt pulls.

Inb4 pathological altruism I know we cant ahelter the world and must reduce the foreign population, its just that they are already at a place our children might find themselves in should we loose.

Even better idea. Ethnic safezones which get trained and armed would have been the best idea from thw beginning on.
The assyrians are pretty militant and a good example for christians that do not run but fight for their people.

HURRR NATIONALISM MEANS EVERYONE ELSE DOESN'T MATTER AND SHOULD DIE
CRAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWL

Hollywood controlled opposition nazi detected.

That's OK, most of the native population doesn't understand why either.

No, we shouldn't be trying to help the whole world, maybe we should just help the groups that aren't total cancerous garbage.

It'd be the only time where the west arms a group of middle eastern people and it doesn't backfiring horribly.

It's okay. Be strong.

You're gonna make it brah.

ISIS

A CROSS BETWEEN

P O L P O T

AND A

P O Z P O T

thanks

hating jews and lifting for the RaHoWa keeps me going

Interesting:
thecatholicthing.org/2016/03/04/yazidis-christians/

Looked em up on wikipedia.
Fucking Lol'd there are currently 100.000-130.000 of them in Germany while only 70.000 life in syria in the first place.

More like crISIS actors get busy with the CGI!

I think there is only something like 4 million yazidis worldwide.

And the French'll throw themselves at anybody, so it doesn't count.

was supposed to get married this week, got dumped instead. we're antifragile, friend. we don't just not break - we grow stronger. find that strength and emerge victorious.

women break our hearts so our strength will be merged with their coldness. such is a warrior made.

I'm not sure what to think.

Hitler dubs of truth, sorry to hear about it fam. It's so true, women are fickle, stupid, vain creatures, but God help us we love them even when we despise them. And it's that love that helps keep us and our race going.

But i guess it's just a pure coincidence.

You're the fucking definition of Stockholm syndrome. Instead of ennobling the whores and demanding of them only a fraction of what we give (itself still a thousand times more than they recently are willing to put forth), cucks like you supplicate themselves and put females on pedestals.

We need a return to warrior mentality. Where man is master and lord, and woman exists to further his goals, not sap his energies. The ancients knew how to set things up right. Rome died once women grabbed the reins of power.

We'll never get off this rock until we defeat all three, and our own weakness.

Found the Christfags.

Obama could have prevented this.

Lebanon was a golden place, paris of the sands, multicultural and peacefull, but their gone fornicaded hard by the christian cuckoldry, they let in hordes of goatfuckers who even the goatfuckstains want.
The goatfuckers make Lebanon the goat, they payed very expensive the price of the "solidary".

they're not zoros

well spoken.

The desire to make someone proud of me, to be able to stand amongst men and know that i held my head high and my rifle true where others fled in fear is something i think of daily

i practice my funz skills
i hike
i lift

i want to see if Valhalla is a real thing
inb4 shitfest. im agnostic, dont really know what to believe

maybe if i get through it all, there will be a qt waiting for me.

godspeed user, hope all your shit works out

why aren't we letting the christians in?

For some reason we're supposed to not care about that.

This, it is true and sad.

Ignorant quote tbh Desert Fathers are full of stories of monks who prayed for Satan.

Sure, maybe ISIS did do this, but only because of western foreign policy.

They were probably all happily married until nato bombed their wives. Then they decided to rape and kill some innocent people to….

Nevermind.

That would have happened anyway. Islam is Islam

>>>Holla Forums

I remember when the last king of Saudi Arabia died, I was listening to NPR and they were talking to a 'feminist scholar' in Saudi Arabia. The NPR host just relapsed into 'THIS IS SO TOLERANT' damage control mode as this Saudi Arabian feminist was talking about one of the most oppressive regimes as if it was the best place evr for feminists.

It was fucking weird man.

Assyrian here, Yezidis are bros who dindu nuffin to deserve this. We share their pain as well.

Why doesn't the Nineveh Plain Protection Unit accept foreign volunteer?

Not sure what's going on with them right now. They might not have enough weapons or supplies for more men, I know that's the case for other groups like Dwekh Nawsha.

Well gay.
Best of luck, it's fucking insanity that we arm the Marxist Kurds but not Christian Assyrians, I wish I could do more to help

wtf

Yazidi are caucasians?

sounds like a load of shit.
Pics or it didn't happen.

Okay… so if they have sex with the soldiers, they are killed for extra-marital sex..

But if they DON'T have sex with the soldiers, they are killed for not having…. extramarital sex….?

Yazidis prey to the devil.
But not in the sense of devil is almighty type of thing. They prey to the devil so god forgives him and makes him an agel again.

Thats why muslims HATE Yazidis.

Yazidis love to be with Christians in iraq. They know they wont be bothered… in Iraq.

I'm a Christian Iraqi

So you'd rather be an idiot shitskin like the native americans?

Their paganist religion sure matter?

This is probably why (((they))) want them dead, btw.

So how are things going over there?

great source OP

Seems like Holla Forums is more your board, fam.

Racist.

You do realise that everyone in the middle-east is caucasian?
Caucasian=/=white

Bought me some Steam games. ALL HAIL LORD GABEN!

It appears I have posted in the wrong thread. Excuse me as I go back to lurking…

That machine gunner doesn't give a FUCK. Love it.

Good, Conan. You remember what is best in life.
1. To crush your enemies.
2. To see them driven before you.
3. To hear the lamentations of the women.

At this point there are almost no women on our side, so revel in their lamentations.

If they won't fuck ISIS, and they won't fuck us, then fuck them and let them burn.

The worst part is that we have to pretend Greeks are white.I mean some of them are,but come on…

….is this what trump eats?

allso this qt is wojak as fuck. someone put an SS on her helmet