solargeneral.org/wp-content/uploads/audio/marching-music/
youtube.com/watch?v=PaRyxFdJr00
youtube.com/watch?v=2IZwxLWc1ug
youtube.com/watch?v=u1sEt3NjHNA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Mandatory.

>>>/mu/
>>>/folk/

discussion point: what's the difference between degenerate and non-degenerate music?

obligatory

Turn on the radio. It's pretty obvious what's degenerate.

From (((blizzard))) but it's one of my favorite adventure songs of all time.

What it promotes. Degeneracy is the antithesis of excellence.

Degenerate = I don't like it
Non-degenerate = I like it

It's the Holla Forums equivalent of "toxic".

Seems pretty degenerate, but I like it.

You can go back where you came from now and told them you beat those ebil nazis!

Obligatory.

It only seems but it scares the real degenerates away.

Who has the image that shows how cucked sabaton is? Would really come in handy right about now.

I mean they're Swedish, so…

Gimme another good one by them.

Why doesn't anyone ever post Manowar in these threads? What's wrong with them? They sound pretty based.

Go back to reddit faggot.

Yet another music slide thead.

Obligatory, a nice twist to this classic song.

Everything important is stickied you faggot. I'm sorry nobody is replying to your thread.

I love me some Blind Guardian

I also really enjoy Ghost. And even though they're probably a degenerate band I still can't help but enjoy their music. It's just so good.

Lighten up, I like Holla Forums's taste in music and don't get exposed to much new stuff outside of video games.

What is Holla Forums's favorite version of Herr Mannelig?

Thats the best one.

This one is good too.

Some good ol' Arany

Yea, that's my favourite version as well.

Fuck me I forgot embed.

This is actually something I lift to.

Nice

There is always wardruna.
But i really enjoy what ever you just posted, sometimes i need a calmer music. Wardruna gets intense.

Can i assume this was all ironic?
This is what i call degenerate.

Part ironic and part they sound good.

I use to have a friend into music like that, he was a degenerate. That music just seems similarly degenerate to me.

youtube.com/watch?v=uLSUQYzqXZ0

It's the whitest music I know.

Well im sorry about that.

youtube.com/watch?v=yhYP2QnwWbg

I heard the singer was a faggot which caused a bit of drama among the their fans.

But if there is one faggot I really wouldn't mind breathing, it would be this guy since he makes kick ass music.

Also, for something completely different.

Was going to post some Agni Parthene but apparently it was already posted elsewhere.

Requesting more folk music like this,
I have a lot of medieval stuff

Yeah i hadnt heard that.

I dont think kenny is degenerate. he has some good shit.

I really dig Medieval instruments.

Very nice song. Do you have more like that?

Love Blind Guardian. Lyrics based on Dragonlance overjoyed me as a kid. It's like a mid-tier version of Led Zep with LotR lyrics.

How about Rammstein? Are they Holla Forums approved?

Their videos seems pretty strange, but I do like the music.

I go on Holla Forums daily and I listen to a lot of music that most people on here would consider "degenerate" in some ways.
I don't listen to rap or r&b, or pop shit. I don't listen to sexualized music. Mostly rock subgenres.

It's just much of Holla Forums listens to metal, and metal fans are the snobbiest of all genre fans. They're even worse than pitchfork.com upper class, inner city whites sometimes.

The thing about music is that most artists are attracted to the concept of exploration. That's how they come up with interesting ideas that people want to hear. This leads them to be the type of people interested in mind altering substances. And Holla Forums finds that degenerate. I think there are nondegenerate drugs, and ways to consume drugs, addiction aside.

This channel has some really good stuff, and i think it's generally unknown to Holla Forums I think

what if the music promotes degeneracy in such a ridiculous extreme that it could be interpreted as irony/sarcastic? (talking about death grips)

What movie is that? And is it in English?

The movie is Beowulf & Grendel, I said the same thing. I plan on watching it later it looked pretty good. It's an English movie.

How about some manly basso profundo

I hadn't heard that song. I like it.

That melody at the beginning is absolutely beautiful. At first I thought it was a Cello but I don't see it listed in the description. So I'm gonna assume it's a fiddle. I'm surprised by how bass-like it sounds.

even lower

Truly a classic

(checked)

I fucking love me some choir. The human voice can be so beautiful and harrowing at the same time if the environment is right.

I wonder how a double bass would sound in a stone environment like the ones these Russian bastards use for their hymns.

same hymn but in byzantine tradition with the lovely voice of Divina Ljubojevic

In the Chesnokov he gets a low G an octave lower than I can sing. Its freaking amazing, he sounds like a foghorn

It is beautiful though.

Quite indeed. I believe it's set to the tune of Palastinalied.

Great song, fam. Really enjoyed it.

youtube.com/watch?v=50Q72B_VeUs

7:34 is when it gets awesome.

The Protomen's lyrics are pretty crypto-Holla Forums

I really recommend giving them a listen.

Plus, Retrowave attracts a lot of the FutureFash crowd, so im gonna go ahead and shill for Xurious too.

soundcloud.com/user-625608547

Sorry, don't so this much.

My second favourite rendition.

With this being my favourite.

Aryan song

Feel free to make your own judgements on this song.

Agni Partene - sung by Divina Ljubojevic

Niggers are the lowest human beings on earth. are they even human?

Their music is basically if gorillas could speak English.

Well there was a classical music thread in here a few days ago but it got deleted.
holst, rachmaninoff etc

WHITE CULTURE (((FRENCH TECHNO)))

thanks, checked, will find whole damn soundtrack.

solargeneral.org/wp-content/uploads/audio/marching-music/marsches-narod-ru/

Byzantine chant - Hristos Anesti

Lots in this directory and at audio/

solargeneral.org/wp-content/uploads/audio/marching-music/

Niggers are like violent sociopathic versions of the Bonobo.

Saved

I'll also quickly shill for my moonman song. Been wanting to make a new one, but I'm just so goddamn lazy.

That's a bit obvious now, isn't it? But lets not pretend that they haven't made anything decent. If there is one thing that I would give them credit for is their musicality.

Of course, the degenerate shit that's being pushed by the (((music industry))) is objectively trash. But there is some good out there.

youtube.com/watch?v=PaRyxFdJr00

youtube.com/watch?v=2IZwxLWc1ug

Kek. I discovered this song on 4chan's Holla Forums in pretty much the same thread like two years ago.

This bell ringer has mad skillz

youtube.com/watch?v=u1sEt3NjHNA

This thread is anchored for some reason.

bump