Autism Award

Maisiefag
Drumpfposter
>>>Holla Forums Weaaboo sperg
Jennyfag
Out of these four who's the most autistic?

Awarding autism is like succumbing to the notion that homosexuality is somehow real.

Holla Forumstards tbqh my dude

definitely Jennyfag

The anime autist.

There's tons of these though. Which one?

The one who spammed you have no evidence a few hundred times and spergs hardcore at shit like anime is cartoons. That fag has actual autism. Most of the guys you listed are just playing characters. Anime autist means every word he says.

Speaking as a global two of those in the OP overlap ie same poster.

Jenny being the most infamous currently is autism but Maisie poster has been at it for years since the inception of the GOT general on 4chan. It takes real autism to do what he's been doing for close to a decade. Jenny posting is a recent phenomenon that's already dying and replaced with the queen wars.

Drumpfposter hands down.

Drumpfsperg and the weeb are obviously the same person. He used to spam /ameta/ with his same shit he does here.

Holla Forums is a board of peace. Holla Forums users are the primary victims of shitposting. We do not wish to harm anyone, we only hope for a better life.

I suggest a tournament to discover who is the most autistic. A series of challenges. It will be long, hard and full of sperg. Glorious to watch, blinding to behold.

Holla Forumsallahu ackbar brother

Holla Forumslahu akbar

Quasimodo Cuck, easily. Drumpfposter had the decency to know when to give up and killed himself and he was the only one who really came close.

Let's be honest though, these are all the same people straight out of freech.

There are at least 3 Maisie posting people

The one who is being described here: is my friend, Sir Maisiefag. I am Gifmaker. And tehre is a third person or more than one who use her for meme reasons to make others angry. So we are at least 3 people.

I dunno what freech is, I have only seen it being used here as some derogatory term. My friend and I we haven't come from there, I can assure you. Maisie word.

Powergirl autist is Holla Forums problem not Holla Forums so he doesn't count
I vote for maisiefag

Congratulations, all 3 of you are autistic.
Another vote for the goblinposters.

Why do you take it so seriously still lmfao

This tbh because characters are fun and you can build an arc with them, choose how they live and how they die with zero effort

Hi again!

Oh hey there!
How've you been?

I'm not autistic. I only maisiepost ironically, to piss off Gifmaker and, to a lesser extent, the other guy

Fuck it I can't sleep and I'm retiring my current charrie anyway. So here's a newfags guide to character creation:

Maisie posting stuck around because it's the perfect combination of 3 things. Smugness, Obliviousness and a deep lore. Those are the three things that get the most bait because you have actual autists who aren't playing a character jump on to 'debunk' your claims when we're on an image board I can say I'm a Pirate one day and people used to just run with that.

Smugness works because people inherently want to punch a smuggy in the face more than they do someone who just types in all caps or something like that. With someone smug people have a natural tendency to want to tear you down especially if you're smug about something irrational. "Maisie is CUTE, CUTE" and then trying to seem rational about an irrational thing "Of COURSE she doesn't believe in feminism, that's a plot by her manager to" etc etc etc and other unsubstantiated claims.

Smugposting gets guys who grew up on ArmouredSkeptic and what not because they have a need to be 'right' or 'rekt' the opposition. 90% of the time if you say something that is obviously wrong "The Sky is Red" "Trump didn't win!" "Posting pictures of an actress is something to be proud of" there's atleast ONE person who will respond "Nuh-uh and here's where you're wrong". It's like god damn clockwork.

Next character trait is obliviousness. Lacking self-awareness is essential but being a hypocrite is even better. Take something like drumpfsperg right, he'll say things like 'LWDS! WHERE'S THE RIGHT WING' etc etc 'Trump Tears' and things that are so blatantly wrong but says it with such conviction that it gets (you)s where people instead of going "That's silly" and moving on instead feel a need to "debate" someone irrational, again, like god damn clockwork. I always thought drumpfsperg was a Holla Forumsack trying to rally up people to 'fight back' against antifa but at this point I don't know.

Finally you need a theme, you need something that is a mantra for them to call your character out on. Remember, there are no 'noble' or 'heroic' characters, you must always be a villain. TruthSeeker for instance would have just been "Quentin wannabe" if not for things like soggy salad calling and small pepperings of information that the user 'accidentally' let's slip.

The best way to do this is find someone legit sperging but not to a comical level and take their central message and stretch it. let's say there was a guy who was arguing it was okay to sleep with his underage girlfriend, someone replies in debate consistently to him, so what you do is reply before he can in his style of typing saying something like "Just because she's my step sister doesn't make it wrong" but keep the entire rest of the post straight faced. Anons will jump on that and begin spamming "SISTERFUCKERSPERG" and again instead of denying it you just add it "So what? It's perfectly normal for attractive people to be attracted to each other" etc etc

It's the peppering of lore that matters, nothing else really, if you can slowly introduce more and more layers that's the key.

THE ONE THING TO REMEMBER THOUGH

Shelf life. Everything has a shelf life before it transitions into something equal to Louis posting, like a 5 dollar hooker who just turned 50 it stops being funny and starts being concerning see drumpfsperg, I'm retiring Jenny posting because I think the last thread was the height of the arc and we got some good art, memes and green text.

So remember, when shitposting remember this simple acronym:

S.incerity - Pretend to be sincere
O.blivious - No self awareness
U.ltimate goal - What is this arc, when should I end?
L.eave it to the users - Once the groundwork is laid people will pick it up or leave it, don't force it
S.ubtlety - Be subtle!

Ho ho, thanks folks!

You're not me

You're not me.
I AINT NO REBEL SON

who said I was?

I did