Somebody give some ideas of making money online. and not vague answers like "do affiliate marketing"...

somebody give some ideas of making money online. and not vague answers like "do affiliate marketing". Give a specific and detailed answer, please.

Other urls found in this thread:

flexjobs.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

how is this spam, you faggot?

i am asking an honest question.

sell stuff on ebay

NO VAGUE ANSWERS, you dumb fuck.

how is that vague?

it is a fucking 4 line response

did you not see the part where i asked "please give a detailed and specific answer"?

fuck do you want, detailed instructions on how to make a ebay account?

no, but maybe some ideas for items to sell, and also if it can be automated, so that you basically don't have any stock, that they buy it and the order goes direct to the manufacturer and thus you are just the middle man

sure it can be automated, but it's not cheap

just take a look at the listing, figure out what's in high demand and sell that

jesus fucking chrsit do i have to hold your fucking hand to cross the street?

1 - find a girl on social media who is pretty and slutty and doesnt have many followers

2 - download all her pics, strip out the exif and crop or swap them so they ccant be found in reverse image search

3 - buy clothes that vaguely resemble what shes wearing in the photos

4 - sell "used panties" on craigslist for $100 a pop when they cost $10 at walmart

become a hitman

how can i get recruited by the CIA? i don't think it's such a simple thing as sending your job application to the CIA.

I think they have other channels, shady channels, of recruiting specific kinds of people.

I am an American who has lots of experience living in foreign countries, so that alone would make me relatively qualified to be a CIA asset.

Now, how do I get in contact or recruited? That is the question.

do google searches for 'how to join ISIS' and 'bomb instructions'

they will come to you

hhaha

but Mossad runs ISIS. So would I get recruited into Mossad?

camwhore for women and gays

only if you're a jew

become a ladyboy

Take a game, make a walkthrough and upload it on youtube

It is, clever, but still spam, you must be the one giving tips, not us to you, if we had a way to do money online we wouldnt be posting in this site.

Secret tip, become a "middle man" somebody has money and another has to receive it, a third dude take money from the first dude and drop the money on second dude wallet, thats the most profitable and old way to become rich as fuck without doing anything, controlling the movement of money, dont be seller, dont be the buyer, be the guy in the middle.

nah i'm too lazy for that. also i can't afford a gaming system or gaming PC

yea you're basically suggesting to be the one running the networks or distribution chains.

That is indeed the best way to become rich. Robert Kiyosaki, author of Rich Dad Poor Dad, says "The rich build networks. Everyone else is trained to look for work"

Poorfag here, but i cooked faulty vgas and now i have something decent, can you give me more details please?

The problem is that a group already owned all networks, you need a lot of money, work and you can be killed in the process if you arent jailed, some people call it "banking".

Serious question, do you have jewish blood?

become a day trader
get an account so you see the current stock values and are allowed to place orders using programmed routines
create routine that sells stocks if they start dropping by a specific value
highlight stocks that drop under a specific value
watch stocks, news, let your routine do its magic, rewrite your routine when needed

why the fuck do you faggots keep asking if i am jewish?

i think i might have part jewish blood, but my father never confirmed it.

But yes you are right, the wealthy already own the networks.

Frankly speaking, the only way for a common man to even have a CHANCE at building a network is through network marketing, and that is why most of the rich and successful people like Donald Trump promote network marketing.

flexjobs.com

I got a great job through here. Takes some reading but got some great leads.

day trading is a huge gamble

better to invest in several good index funds and become rich in the long term with basically no risk

His bussines are dying after he proved that he can won against hillary, you know, people needs democracy illusion.

Thats the answer for everything, you arent a retard, just delusional, now get a real job.

i can't understand your retarded grammar. are you some nigger from India or something?

At least i am not a retard or a guy roleplaying one.

This would work