How many points will Trump gain in national polls after today?

Of course some are so indoctrinated by media propaganda that they will ever vote Trump; but after today, his numbers will go up.

Just how far, anons? I'm convinced this propels him to the White House in any event, but how crushing does Hillary's defeat become?

Right now, I'm seeing polls from anywhere from Trump+1 to Hillary at +5. In the coming days, get ready for a San Berdoo 2: The Electric Trumpaloo.

Game over, Hillary. While Trump was expressing concern for the victims and a vigilance against terrorism, you were busy tweeting about gun control.

Get ready to see some shit.

Between 14 and 88

The emperor was elected months ago

(checked)

Trump has won Florida in the general. That’s nearly 100% certain now. With one swing state down, it’s a matter of swinging New York and Michigan.

Michigander here.

We remember what the Clintons did to Michigan in the 90s. Sanders/Trump in the primary. Remember that.

The vast majority of Americans want common sense gun control and Trump is still refusing to admit we have a gun problem.

This event will only hurt him.

Reported. You’re not even trying.

Common sense gun control includes deporting every last muslim in this country

America doesn't have a 'gun' problem, American has an 'Israeli Mossad conducting false flag terror psyops' problem.

What am I looking at here user?

It would hurt him far more to give in to liberal pressure and allow gun control

That would affect the republican base. Don't listen to people on twitter ore the medias. None of the people who already hate Trump will vote for him at best they will abstain.

It's absolutely no use pandering to those people. It's better to solidify the republican and independent base

The glorious Detroit I think

Why does Holla Forums always fall for such cheap ass b8?

I'm seriously hoping that the Dems & their useful idiot celebrity acolytes go all-out pushing for a wide-ranging gun ban.

That'll only serve to drive Trump's poll numbers higher.

First pic is the AC Delco plant in Flint– err… What was the AC plant in Flint.

Wanna take a guess at where AC Delco/GM parts are made now?

Second pic was a beautiful home in Flint, was probably owned by a prominent family that worked for GM or AC.

Yeah… We remember NAFTA. Those of us with money moved out of state or moved to a nicer area in the state. I'm a native of Downriver, which is sill white, but has struggled since our shipping terminals and steel plants have tanked… Once again, thanks to NAFTA.

Gramps used to work here, until it closed down in the 90s. Once again, NAFTA.

Don't forget die Juden who let them in.

How do you know it wasn't because technological development and increased wages made the old ways unprofitable?
Fallacy of a single cause tbh.
Remember China also shed millions of manufacturing Jobs
Over this period.
t. skeptic

Sounds like a rare card to me.

Actually it was built in the mid-20s as the local chapter of the YMCA.

0, because a retarded Holla Forumsack decided to try shooting up another gay pride parade today.

Get out faggot

NAFTA fucked everyone north of Mexico over fairly fucking hard.

The only gun problem I have is I don't have enough.

Because they announced overnight that plants were closing and moving to Mexico. No disambiguation. It was directly announced that the jobs were going to Mexico and GM and Ford were made almost exclusively in the US and mainly in Detroit until NAFTA.

I didn't know, I'm a Downriver native, but everyone in this state knows how hard Flint was hurt by NAFTA. More so than Detroit, IMO.

Fellow Michigander here, what he's saying is legit. I don't think you realize just how big the auto industry was in Detroit and the surrounding areas. It's called the fucking Motor City for a city, or used to be anyway. We're experts in this area. We saw the factories close, we saw the layoffs. We saw every new employee get nearly half the wages they would've 5 years ago, and older employees pressured into early retirement so they can hire the cheap new employees. If it was any other cuckservative we'd probably go Dem as always, but this is Trump who' been tearing into NAFTA and TPP since day 1. Michigan is going red this year.

buttstock isnt shouldered, not praticing trigger discipline.

1/10, would not take to the range

Buttstock isn't shouldered because she's preparing to aim. She's not even looking down the barrel, so I assume she's in the process of shouldering the stock and aiming at the clay target (sign on the building indicates she's at a skeet club).
But she isn't practicing trigger discipline. You're right on that. Autismo cracks the case again.

Ok enjoy getting shot by some shithead at the next booth at the range who cant follow 4 simple one sentence safety rules.

Nobody other than mexico and the usual international kikes likes NAFTA, both the US and Canada got fucked over hard by it.

Man, that 'tism. I don't think I'll be going to the range with a drawing of a sexy woman from pre-civil rights white America.

Did you not notice that it was an illustration from the 1950s?

Faggot detected.

You really need to learn what words mean. It’s not our fault the mods are co-opted leftists.

Doesnt sound like youve been to a range very often, if ever. People get angry about that shit because they dont want to take a ND bullet because some derp cant follow simple rules thats all.

Son, I'd rather just go to the range with an actual woman who hates niggers from 2016. Unfortunately, the pic can't produce white red-pilled kids and give real companionship, so I'll take the real pussy.

how convenient…

Yes, nigger, I go to the range at least twice a month.
What part of, "it's a fucking drawing" didn't you comprehend?

lol I'm sure you would

Wouldn't you?

Or would you take your waifu pillow and hentai pics?

Top kekf

wishful thinking won't get you pussy

that may have legitimately been a false flag user.

Neither will carrying pics of hentai and a waifu pillow to the range.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

EVERYONE LOOK AT THE PHOENIX LGBT TWEET

Also cuckchan is going crazy right now

But spending 5 hours posting on Holla Forums will, right?

Completely depends what he says tomorrow (Monday).

nice gun

summerfag/4chan cancer detected

My god.

Yes, and I'm on mobile. Why wouldn't you be checking Holla Forums all day when 100 fags are shot, 50 of them dead by a fucking snackbar? Of all the fake happenings that get threads, a real one happens with real discussions and…

Enjoy your filter, cuckchan fag.

Pic related.

Michigan. Pennsylvania.

Something about that picture is so perfect, maybe it's the ideal version of America behind her, the kind genuine smile on her face knowing she'll go back home to take care of her kids shortly and support the family and happily have more kids, the beautiful blue sky, why can't we have this anymore?

I know that feel, family.

Michigan isn’t a swing. Do you think it could become one? Trump should beat Hillary in Pennsylvania due to the coal operations. Ohio will be a problem since it’s still so fucking cucked for a man who absolutely decimated their entire education system (teachers of Ohio fucking hate Kasich so goddamn much).

The big upset could be New York. It’s possible it could go Trump.

It's that nothing about her is problematic. No tattoos, no ridiculous piercings, no colored hair, not morbidly obese, no buzz cut.

(((you)))

The hell is wrong with those colorado numbers?

top fucking kek m8

This is the blindspot of a lot of Holla Forumslacks.

Look beyond race. Look at Trump's character and look at his role in the city. He's a New York hero, an idol, a pillar of the community. He's a mainstay of New York culture since at least the 70s. People will vote for Trump because they like him and he's a New Yorker, regardless of race or creed.

It's definitely within the realm of possibility just because he's the hometown hero. It truly is a swing state this election.

Wouldn't surprise me if he won or lost. NY will be very close, no matter who wins. Suggesting that he absolutely can not win NY is a foolish assumption. It's definitely in play. If he wins it, he wins the election. If he loses it, he can still win big, however.

Ideal burger environment.

50's Yankland was top, too bad about all the minorities who eventually spread like the plague.

Though some things never change.

My father is on a trip to Yellowstone right now. He sent me a picture of a Studebaker Avanti. Still on the road.

I miss Studebaker. I miss American car companies. I miss American industry. I miss style in vehicles. Heart. Soul. It’s all garbage now. No color, rounded rectangles. This is multiculturalism. This is kikework.

As a diehard coco fan from the late 90s I never gave a fuck about him one way or another, but holy fuck am I not going to watch Conan on TBS ever again

DO WE EVEN FUCKING KNOW THAT? DID HIS PARENTS GET CITIZENSHIP BEFORE HIS BIRTH? IF NOT, HE’S NOT A CITIZEN.

mah nigga. My grandfather used to have a 1937 Studebaker Dictator, but had to sell it because he couldn't afford keep it running anymore. That was a sad day for me, because I was the most likely to inherit it. At least I'll still probably get the 1955 Ford Customline

People are forgetting that this impact Brexit as well.

Kennedi check em!

lol

This just turned into a traditional American car thread, all traditional American car posts get 2 Fash points each.

Thoughts on this Cab over engine mod?

People at the range who bother you are faggots

I bought a remmy 870 tactical with folding stock and one of the workers sperged on me saying it was illegal and didn't let me fire it. I went to the long range first to test it a few times because that was my first shotgun. I'm a riflefag

It's in fact legal for a pump shotty in my state. I went next week to the skeet range where its semi private and popped the cherry there.

It looks like a shortbus

Why aren't unimogs more popular?

Is…is this what success feels like?

That image gives me such a fucking freedom boner.

I'm not sure how safe it is. Crumple zones exist for a reason. Additionally, I'm not sure how much leg room it could possibly have, unless they downgraded to a smaller engine.

Its a cab over engine.

Because they're Mercedes-expensive in the U.S., and Jeeps fill most of the same niche at a fraction of the cost.

Shit, she's actually kinda cute.

Girls with guns are hot but there's no reason for a woman to be involved in an enthuisast hobby. They may play with a man's tools but not use them.

As degenerate as a barslut in a pool hall. Don't compare it to the golden age.

If I didn't know better I'd assume he was trolling

Yes. Congrats on being a good man and a good father.

Must feel great knowing your family will never be a victim of nigger crime.

That may be true, if you didn't have to leave your family to go to work and were with them every waking moment of every day.

But what will she do when you're at work and a nigger wants to break in and rape your wife and daughter? Are you going to trust the cops to show up in time or do you want her to shoot that nigger dead? What if there's no time to get to a phone?

Do you want a raped and killed perfect feminine wife who knows nothing outside the kitchen? Or do you want to come home to a wife who is alive and unraped that shot the nigger before he could attack her?

I'll take the unraped and living wife, thank you.

colorado didnt have a vote, remember?

meant to reply to

I think it's the blond hair and beautiful smile.

Where did it all go so wrong?

America doesn't have a gun problem, it has a nigger problem. And if trump doesn't stop and deport the followers of the war cult that want to kill us all, we'll have a muslim problem too.

Ah, back before even the average kike was a brain-dead leftist moron.

Oh, Andy, you're so innocent. Nobody cares what you think.

I still watch Conan occasionally, because despite being New Yorkers in California (you know what I mean), the show still, generally, strays away from politics except for a quip here and there, and they usually throw a quip at both sides. They've made Trump jokes before, but they haven't done what Jimmy Cuckel has done and just called him a racist instead of a joke. Conan's Trump jokes aren't usually very funny, but at least they're jokes.

Oh, I'm sure Conan O'Brien is just as liberal as Andy (Conan was a frequent guest at the White House when Bill Clinton was in it) but at least Conan has the common sense to not virtue signal on social media and insult the politics of a good percentage of his audience.

Trumps already been back to pa once so far since it's primary. I hope he comes a few more times.

Yes, but those trucks were designed to be cabover-engine models from the blueprints up. The Hilux/Pickup or whatver you posted wasn't. Until that body modification, it was designed, built, and driven as a regular front-engined pickup truck.

((())) here you dropped these

I agree that is how it should be, but it's not. The law states that even if illegals have a child in the US, that child gains citizenship while the parents do not.

We all know the first thing Trump will do as POTUS is bring back the 1980s.
But will he eventually go even further and bring back the 1950s?

Into the trash they go.

Achmed pls go.

What a fat fuckwit.

Nigger, you know you can literally make explosives from the fucking AIR right?

We need to go back farther. The 50s is too tacky and commercial for my tastes. I like early 1900s.

Too industrialized for my tastes.

Hello, pre-1865!

This guy knows. Old time saloons and dueling the faggot who fucked your wife in the middle of the street.

What a great time to be alive it must have been.

Those were the days.

That sounds like great fun, as long as you have a fast enough horse to dodge arrows. Imagine the satisfaction of making a whole tribe flee from just a couple of hired guns and your own trusty pistol.

Just move to AZ. The west never died. Tons of violence and all that freedom shit, women are tough as nails but still feminine, plus you can join the most based sheriff's posse (all able-bodied men in AZ were deputized in 2015, including ex-felons [who had their rights restored]). Sheriff Joe literally came out on T.V & radio telling everyone this, told us to open and conceal carry then gave us a direct ORDER to shoot and kill all terrorists. Not "shoot to end the threat", not 'run away and call the police", kill.

And you can also go to the border and take pot-shots at cartel guys without too much risk of getting arrested.

Goddamn user you just gave me a fucking freedom boner. That is awesome.

oh yeah, AZ is a very 'give none take none' State so if you do go, don't act like a nigger or you'll get your teeth smashed in.

Spics like to try to intimidate, but all you need to do is not be intimidated, they'll run away with their tail between their legs if they see a pair between yours. Also you can 'muh dick' the native/injun chicks if thats your thing, they like getting conquered by white men.

Holla Forumsite sage

Joe is based as fuck, I say this being on both sides of his wrath.

Motherfucker had an ied put in his car by some cartel faggots and laughed about it.

Stop being deluded.

who will defend your children while you're working?