ARNOLD ANALLY DEVASTATED AND ON SUICIDE WATCH

ARNOLD ANALLY DEVASTATED AND ON SUICIDE WATCH

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Schwarzenegger/status/827169996866347008
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Well, California is still around at least. Let's see if the same can be said about the US in 4 to 8 years.

I knew this would be Trump's rebuttal

All that teutonic roid monkey had to do was say "I don't like Trump but he's better than killary" and all of this could have been avoided. But no, he and the other neo-cohen RINO scumbags wanted to go with the "let hillary win and in 2 years we'll get the house and senate" plan. Screw closing the borders, screw draining the swamp, no let's just worry about doing what's best to retain our own power. After Trump not only won but took the house and senate with him these mealy mouthed faggots should have never showed their faces again. Beta clowns like benji shapiro and steve crowder doing about faces and suddenly pandering to trump's base is one thing, Arnold Justanigger trying to take over the don's TV show and expecting it to work is fucking pathetic.

RIP Arnold, you do not comeback from a sick burn like that.

Back to >>>Holla Forums you cuckold

The worst part is that Arnold was previously one of Trump's friends. He said many times that one of the people who inspired him to get into business was Donald Trump. Then of course when Trump wanted to get into politics, Arnold turned traitor.

Childhood is idolizing Arnie.
Adulthood is realizing Sly made more sense.

Is Trump a Hothead?

Lundgren is /ourguy/

Adulthood is realising that one looks like a sack of potatoes and the other looks like a wax statue that melted

Children love Arnold. Teens love Sly. Real adults and patricians love Seagal.

When did he become so cucked?

drumpfsperg will be up soon, then this thread will become hilarious.

and women love Van Damme

t. woman

It's pretty fucking awesome having a president that can dish out bants like that.

He also got sandniggers out as he promised.

True kinosseurs know that Jackie Chan is the man.

well, since the demographic replacement is finally being fought i'd say there are far more chances of america still being there in 8 years than there was if he didn't win

nah, sly was always shit

Stay mad, leftcuck

Leave Arnold alone!

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't he just make a single remark about the election? I don't recall him going on any late-night or news shows specifically to bash Trump. I know Arnie went and endorsed Kasich which is insulting, but still. There's so many more celebrities worth of scorn, at least Arnold promoted masculinity and hard work through his career.

I just don't get why Trump is trying to file him down so much when he seems to be one of the few actors just trying to go on about their lives.

he said this would have been the first time he wouldn't have voted republican
i'm sorry, i too had admiration for arnie up until last year
but this election cycle brought him down the drain along with all the other hollywood celebrity scum

He posted this in a tweet yesterday. Cucked out confirmed.

twitter.com/Schwarzenegger/status/827169996866347008

Stallone supports Trump and was even offered a position in office, though Sly declined.

Yeah, I so often hear children telling each other they did a bad job in their political positions.
It's over, you lost.

He has to go back.

pls be my gf

What the fuck is wrong with you?

He came out right after the Access Hollywood tapes came out and said he wasn't going to vote for Donald. Which, given that he both fucked his maid AND has been accused of groping women without their consent, is mighty hypocritical

wtf I love tookie williams now

Sad how no one wants to fight for it. They just want it to leave. Or a war to exterminate the commies.

Damn, user was right all along

Seagal is an actual retard though

That was the best take

gotta love the ears muffs in a firefight.. hahaha dim blanks is loud yall

Sea Gull is a fucking fat autist. Lundgren is the only try bro.

*true

You mean promoted main lining a massive amount of roids, then hawked ripoff powders and other crap.

Just another scam artiest, do you still admire Lance Armstrong too

Someone told that some scenes of his version of Punisher are actually quite nice. Can anyone confirm? Is it overall a decent movie?

Lundgren is also a really smart guy. He has an IQ of 160 and has a degree and Masters in Chemical Engineering. No Joke.

He also happens to have one of the best underrated action films of the early 90s:

Dark Angel/I Come In Peace (1990)

Egalitarianism was a mistake

Sly is love, Sly is life.

Buzz off reddired

I actually like Rocky Balboa. It was a good ending to the series. Haven't seen Creed yet so I don't know if it was good or not.

Sniper Special Ops is the highest form of kino. It's seriously a masterpiece.

only the Rocky parts are good in Creed. Wish here was a recut of the movie making Rocky the main character because everything about the film sucks or is just average except for Rocky.

Yeah, thanks to that asshole we owe the "every dietary supplement is roids and shrink your dick" meme. Because god forgive you if you try creatine.

The twist didn't make any sense. How was one guy suddenly the other? Was it that both were the vigilantes and that the cop's crimes were assumed to be Segal's until the other cop realized it was Mr. 2knife?

Stallone is just all around better at movies than Arnold. Period.

Arnold mostly just trailblazed and sold himself as a product extremely well.

Apparently we have a USADA employee here.

And that's how you find out this place is full of underage faggots

The killer cd movie

This is correct, if we take art and cinema into consideration.

Stallone is a far better actor, director and screenwriter than Schwarzenegger could ever be. Arnie has no artistic merit whatsoever. He's just da big muscular austrian dude who says funny one liners.

Arnie is by no mean inferior as a man, as he realized the American dream starting from nothing in a desolate village thousands of miles away from Hollywood. He was already a millionaire before becoming an "actor".

However in the last years he's totally gone senile. From sponsoring Humvees for civilian use to being a full blown SJW greenpeace activist. Being governor totally fucked his mind.

I don't understand what his supposed "rebirth" is all about. Why is he pandering to liberal and social justice warrior audience so much? What's the point? He's always been conservative as fuck.

Old people trying to be young are truly the worst. His twitter account is a constant source of cringefest.

He probably hit his head too hard when he had a motorcycle accident

ROCKY I AND BALBOA FAGS LEAVE THIS THREAD IMMEDIATELY AND TAKE YOUR "MUH UNDERDOG" AND "MUH HEART" SOMEWHERE

THIS IS WHAT ROCKY I FAGS TELL YOU IS GOOD:

ROCKY IV

IF I CAN CHANGE, AND YOU CAN CHANGE, THEN ANYONE CAN CHANGE, except Rocky I fags because theyre deluded.

It's great! Kicks the shit out of the other Punisher movies!

He's /ourguy/

Shutup you goddamn pleb

I and IV are both shit.
Now II and V, that's another story.

ebin

Arniefag anally ravaged that his idol became a senile SJW while based Sly is still ripped as fuck and making great movies like Creed.

The mickey pep talk scene in the street fight and the flashback in the old gym almost save V. Almost.

Rocky IV is a saturday morning cartoon, literally the 3rd rehash of the same movie.

Rocky IV is a masterpiece of the Reagan era and one of the movies that contributed to the fall of the USSR. How many Arnold movies shaped the course of history?

Sly: 1
Arnie: 0

rocky 3=rocky 4>rocky 1>rocky 2>rocky 6>rocky 5

Adulthood is hating all celebrities. Period.

grow up

Hated this disgusting sandnigger-gook halfbreed since Speed. It's a shame Will Smith didn't take the role for Matrix, this guy would have never been so popular without it.

WEW literal >>>/autism/

Why is hate considered childish, but not love?

real men feel nothing but the emptiness of the universe and powerlessness

uhhh sounds gay

uhhh sounds gay

the dude had it rough and didn't turn into a hippy faggot, user

His long hair says otherwise