User, do you want to watch a film?

i only watch kino, you fucking pleb

so sad

Xe is so beautiful I'll fucking kill myself. Implying any one of you wouldn't go full 200% SJW for a gorgeous… person like xer.
Post the webm pls

yeah nah fuck that

if it's cute, fuck it. there is no gay.

Reminder that they're all SJW until they meet Chad Thundercock in all his size and glory.

does it have to be a film?

Based Chad

I had something similar happen to me while at college.

Oh and she didn't talk to me for two weeks after that and I "couldn't work out why" and assumed it was because I bought the wrong beer so dismissed her and the entirety of women and went full Sandman MGTOW (This is how I know the terms) for a year because "women are so picky"

tldr

You are as vapid as your vapid waifu!

That was depressing.

And you're boring.

I'll have you know I own the official mew TRADING card from the first pokemon movie and have had many women talk to me in the last 4 years - you just got a waifu who looks like a beansprout!

smh tbh

I have drawn your waifu - you have lost your power now - BEHOLD THE TRUTH IN ART!

why is this even a gif? she barely moves

gj

No way this is real. Tell me this is real. No I won't believe you. Noone can be that oblivious. Physically impossible. And she wouldn't be interested in a random sperg lke that. Is it real? Please be real. But it isn't and I know it's not.

Read it and pls post more pics

Haha, Now you see that even your waifu salutes!
Your power is TARNISHED.

**Seriously though I want to try something*

Didn't she vote for Trump?

I was someone who wore a reddit shirt unironically. You tell me

WHY ARE THESE GIFS

I see I see….then would you mind explaining

THIS

No way. NO WAY!
NO WAY!!
Even aspies would take the chance to sit on bed with a girl. Pls don't lie to me. Be honest.

Tbh vapid people are the most boring.

more rare jsms pls

Quite the contrary, they don't pretend to be what women cannot be.

No, thanks. I have vydia to play. Do you play vydia? No? I thought so.

Bitch, I don't sit on my bed because I don't want to get the sheets all messed up and dirty. Why do you think YOU should be allowed on them? Go sit on the fucking ground NOW or I'll sit you through the window.

Short answer: Autism
Long Answer: THAT oblivious to it all

Nope. Nope. One too many. I'm trying but this did NOT. happen.
Stop lying to me this is killing me. I need to know. Oh my God. I'll go with it happened. Or not? TELL ME!

Newnigga you have zero idea about the levels of autism possible and present on here

that's a goddamn waste of internet

His post followed the typical "look at how I autistic I was formula". The facebook frog for extra likes on reddit once one of you faggots caps his post should've given it away.

Job well done, my man. You resisted the wiles of the succubus all night long, and you preserved your wizardhood. You took a needless risk by allowing it into your home, but you've proved your worthiness admirably.

There was a time this girl was aggressively playing footsie with me next to her boyfriend and all his friends, wish I'd acted on it but didn't have a clue how.

She's a bobblehead with a shoestring neck.

I know isn't she perfect?
THE WEBM PLEASE

Y-y-you too?

Do you still have the nut drawer?

Pfft like you could ever get on my intellectual level. Off with you wench.

How did you know?

nice, props. she was a whore anyway

Stop taking selfies and watch the damn movie. For fuck's sake, woman.

t. virgin

hnnnnnnnnnnng it isn't fair bros

One doesn't have to be a virgin to know that she's a whore.

She's honestly not my type

what's wrong with wanting to please as many men as possible?

Higher risk of diseases, increased depression, more single moms, the fact that woman who do this demand to be married later on and then cheat on their husband.

Hahahaha oh god

*tips trillby*

*tips bowler*

She's obkectively not though. And you ARE a virgin

I love that shitty haircut. Take me with you you genderfluid tumblr angel.

MORE JSMS PLEASE

Why am I not surprised

you take that back

as long as i get my dick wet then i dont care about how it fucks their life or the idiots who marry them later.

I need context for this video

Whos this bitch and why should I care?

It's probably better you didn't. I've heard girls do that with their boyfriends around to stir drama around. she could have been setting you to get in a fight with her boyfriend.

Who bitch this is indeed. Only thing I got out of this thread was knowing source of pic is some e-celeb shilling on Holla Forums.

/r9k/ tier logic

solid 8.88/10

nothing you are bootiful

"A woman who's flat-chested it's very hard to be a 10"

This boyish bitch appeals to FAGGOTS because she has the body of a boy.

it must be raining in leddit land do you want a soup stranger

No.
No…
NO.
NO.
I REFUSE TO BELIEVE YOUR LIES!

If it helps she wasn't white, she was spanish
Looked like a slightly chubbier Ally Berry with black hair

Seriously though, what the fuck is wrong with her neck?

Judging boobs by the overall size and not by the quality is the most plebeian thing ever.

This is why Drumpf is a joke. Small tits with small, brown nipples are for true connaisseurs.

Shit taste doubly confirmed. Small tits are what faggots and pedophiles prefer. More tit = more feminine & more sexually mature. You = faggot.

Not that user but to me it wouldn't matter if she was white, brown nipples are still shit.

Dark pink is not brown, you mongrel.