Most Holla Forumsnical US presidential candidate

Hello, fellow Holla Forumsnicians!

Let's discuss who is the ideal Holla Forums candidate.

I think Hillary Clinton is the obvious Holla Forums candidate for these reasons:
1. She is obviously very Holla Forums savvy because she had her own e-mail server. Servers sure are fun.
2. She is an unwavering supporter of net neutrality.
3. She will inspire more girls to take part in jobs involving technology by eliminating the gender wage gap.
4. She is not an evil racist, homophobic, xenophobic, transphobic, sexist, misogynist asshole like Donald Trump. Around here we use FOSS, which are overwhelmingly in favor of Codes of Conduct which allow for more diversity which Trump would discourage. Codes of Conduct are a Holla Forumsnician's best friend, am I right?
5. Although Richard Stallman is a Bernie supporter, Bernie was narrowly defeated fair and square in an intense democratic primary. He has also recently endorsed Hillary Clinton. I think I can speak for Stallman here when I say he would support whoever Bernie thinks is the right person for the job.

#ImWithHer

(you)

No. Here's a useful algorithm to find the best candidate for a country:

Candidates:

dropped.
dropped.
therefore Trump is the best candidate for this round, but in-general, he's a terrible candidate.

8/10 really memetic!

but in all sincerity, the Holla Forums approuved president is the kind that would potentially support any rebellion if we lived in a cyberpunk dystopia owned by corporation
still need some fancy tech

based on "muh liberty scale with a minimum of honor", I'd vote for no one. But i'm not an american. So I voted for the dude in my country that gaved cigaret on street in exchange of vote. He got 500~ votes in his district.

shitty third world education confirmed

ITT: Signs of living in a third world country.
1- Things working backwards.
2- Extreme ignorance.
3- Terrible education.
4- Posters with no sense of responsibility

How can you refuse to give your vote to a man that gives you cigarette with his greasy hair and a fat belly?...Well he got my vote because the party I liked wasn't available in my district.

DESIGNATED CANDIDATE

communist revolution when

If you want to starve to death, feel free to stop eating at any time. It will feel just like real communism

woah there friendo, you sound a little angry

Angry? No. Just a helpful suggestion to help you on your path to the communist life style.

All of those are signs that he should not be voted for. If a man gives me a cigarette and encourages smoking, then I'd never vote for him or regard him as anything other than human filth.

Gas yourself.

top kek

Politicians are inherently Holla Forums illiterate. Could you imagine running for office and not having a Facebook or Twitter?

5- 15 trillion national debt

Hosting your own e-mail server isn't fun when you fail at it and there's top secret shit on it. This was a tech fail, not a positive thing. Using an Ipad/phone doesn't count either.

Are you shitting me?

1/10 made me reply

#2 is a good point though
Net neutrality is p good and Trump has clearly demonstrated his lack of understanding of tech with his ban Apple shit he pulled. Corporatism needs to stay as far away from the internet as possible in America. Many countries have faster internet and things like fiber, even 3rd world countries are getting open source towers and things of that nature, why can't we look at other countries for one second and realize that our internet is garbage?

Seeing the military industrial complex expand while human rights, privacy, and net speeds decline as lines remain upgraded and worse un-maintained while prices rise and ip addresses are treated like fucking TV channels after repubtards get what they want and neuter the FCC is going to be shit even if libtears tears are the sweetest of all.

The problem with Hillary is that her knowledge of tech will only be used to harm and subvert. Say goodbye to free speech if you don't address a potato queer with the proper pronouns expect a visit. All in all, it's a wash for the Holla Forums enthusiast.

UN-upgraded*

Mcafee

Gary Johnson. He's neither thieving cunt, nor authoritarian-ish demagogue.

If anything he is like the anti-tech candidate

Another open borders faggot. He also hates guns. Shit candidate

It got shitty after he sold it.

Also the girl he has sex with was 16, pedophilia is defined as 13 it below.

Literally the first startpage result:

Isn't that legal in most places?

I'd expect it's either Stein or that McAfee autist.

Especially having heard and conversed with her over a number of internet conferences, come to think of it. Greens at least try to engage online activism/social media at a more technical grassroots level. She has always been against crap like SOPA, PIPA, and CISPA as well.

This is a dubs thread.

Kill yourself.

Jewish bullshit, kill yourself.

Kill yourself.

Trump/Duke 2016