Please dun be mad at muh... ;-;

Oh no… I hope I don't trigger any sand niggers…

This is a poor effort OP.

You could have tried less and we could have had some fun playing around with it, or you could have tried more and one of us could have pretended to be genuinely enraged.

op im a sand nigger dint offend me. probably it may offend muslims cucks. get it through your head sand nigers don always equeal muslim.

Fucking hell this is a brilliant meme. Can't wait to tell everyone this is how it's done.

Git gud OP

holy shit. i would do that every day

Trips have spoken
Now do it

Hahahaha

they'll catch you on surveillance and ban you from the shop

if you think it's worth the joke, go ahead, i personally wouldn't waste my time on petty shit like that tho

i don't know supermarkets with halal meat sections
i don't live in the middle east

Get a load of this fucking wetbag.

Trolling sandniggers
Really not that hard

are there also extra halal shopping carts?

Now i can see why Holla Forums went to shit after Jim fucked it up.

there was a halal market down the street. it was closed down before i could brick the windows. score one for the good guys.

Dumb faggot

beautiful

Halal beef is actually really fucking good. No idea why. My guess is commercial butchering (which is a disgusting clusterfuck that would turn you vegetarian if you saw it, because you're a bitch) has a serious negative effect on the flavor… because Halal bottom round tastes fucking NOTHING like your average choice bottom round. It's fucking tasty. Had a sandnigger roommate who would just salt and boil that shit. I'm a professional chef with 20 fucking years experience, mostly cooking meat… never had bottom round that good before or since.

Seriously, fuck mudslimes, but they got some tasty ass beef.

Try magallanic lamb.

Yeah sure, still try that.