My best friend, Ryan Dunn, died in a car accident four years ago. He's dead and gone. Iceland's his favorite place...

My best friend, Ryan Dunn, died in a car accident four years ago. He's dead and gone. Iceland's his favorite place. I'm gonna build him a skatepark.
You don't have be a musician to be an Earth Rocker. Andrew Shramberg is an Earth Rocker.

My other best friend, Brandon Novak, is on heroin again. He's back in rehab for his sixteenth time. Good luck with that one.

Sick of the bullshit. Sick of all this shit. I don't go out anymore, 'cause I hate every motherfucker. I don't care what they're up to. Four years I wasted, sippin' on drinks at the bar, chit-chatting with fucking nobodies. Now I stay at home, like a fucking hermit. I'm not gonna take any shit from anyone.

I know what's going on. I got set up. I got jumped. Thank God Nicki wasn't there to watch me get my fucking ass kicked. She would have wound up with a black guy and probably went to jail. She has a big mouth.

I live for this shit. I love it. Bring it the fuck on.

Payback's a bitch motherfuc

ryan dunn goofed m'lad

I can't believe he stole that speech from Brendan.

Didn't he die being a reckless irresponsible piece of shit? Good riddance to him and any of the other worthless morons from Jackass. You endanger other people on the road and you get whatever you have coming.

Pretty sure he was driving wasted, way over the speed limit and he had a passenger who also died.

good

Why do people care about this guy and his friendo?

nobody does

Its just strange to watch. The guy has lived in this bubble his whole life and never grew up. He acts like he's 14 even though he's nearly 40, and has made millions off of acting like a middle schooler. Then hardship appears for once in his life (Ryan's death) and he is incapable of coping and descends into alcoholism. He's still rich as fuck but he's faded into complete obscurity. Interesting stuff.

What the fuck was he thinking, writing this garbage? Did nobody see it or hear it before it aired and tell him, Bam, this is ridiculous, pretentious, adolescent shit?

What should he be doing instead? Working at a respectable job? Talking out of his ass about politics on twatter? As a smug normalfag what's your best advice on how he should proceed with life?

Business, charity, sobriety, cultivating interests, education, exercise, artistic pursuits, community involvement / volunteering, travel.

There's a whole bunch of shit he could be doing, especially with the wealth he has, but he's just sitting around being an edgy manchild.

Fucking hell, at the least he could finally release Earth Rocker.

AA meetings

is he still going all emo about dunn, this is pathetic

niggas die especially when they do dumb shit, pull yer fucking pants up cky boy

how about doing something that actually means something you creatively bankrupt nigger, even if its just chaos

think about all the money this faggot has, you could cause glorious habbenings with those kindsa shekels faggot, hes a child, and he should be slapped

we dont we get off on his meaningless suffering and the hypocrisy of being a mopey faggot bitch after styling yourself as the rebel without a cause

there was never any rebellion you fucking sk8er boy homo, you danced the jigaboo just like you were supposed to and now the void is coming to get you son

the only way out is revolutionary suicide

Not being a whiny bitch would be a good first step.

WASTED AND WOUNDED

Subtle, but nice.

What did he mean by this?

Yeah he could be in front of shia laboof's webcam right now bustin dank meemz amirite. Instead of sitting in his castle smoking drugs getting blowjobs and watching the world burn itself down. The world desperately needs another attention whore making edgy viral videos but I guess he's just being selfish. :^(

what a sad display, you are so skullfucked by western liberalism that you actually think im talking about some kind of retarded political ad campaign or something, you are incapable of stepping outside of the ideological box you are trapped in, you think its leboofs all the way down folks

maybe you should go to cky babbeys castle and blow him as well ya fackin homo, im not talking about activism, activism is dead

Cky fag is being confronted with the meaningless of his existence, and to his credit it is having an effect on him

soros really deserves more cred than he gets, hes a scumbag globalist that should probably hang but at least he knows that money isnt something you own, its something you use, its a tool to shape your environment, wasting away in a haze of your own shekels is the ultimate good goy move, it almost doesnt fuckng matter what you do so long as you dont go quietly into the night

I mean it's kind of an unnecessarily belligerent thing to say given the time and context.

if you made your name by pressing your angus up against diner windows and defecating you really dont get to play the decency card

seriously after breaking that many bones you would think hed have a thicker skin

Ftfy.

>CUKY
hmm really makes u think

This is what I mean, all those words and you said exactly shit. This is a guy who branded cocks on his ass, is covered in tattoos and whose legacy depends on him not turning into some whiny pathetic spectacle - like, say, Shoah Laboof - before he dies. And here you are for his benefit spouting off another hollow, platitudinous version of Laboof's JUST DO IT speech. It's like pottery.

BAM NIGERA LOVES TO SKATE

IDK, maybe get over it? is he even a public figure anymore? he never learned to be substantial, and that is the downfall of most people. 4 fucking years. holy shit. If you are carrying around that burden for that long, then either you did something to contribute, or you felt like you could have stopped it and didn't. I feel bad for him based on human empathy, but I don't feel bad for him personally.

He's a spoilt brat who built a career on behaving like a fucking jackass, being a dick to people and never being able to take it back. He doesn't deserve any amount of empathy.

i do

I just wish we could get more Jackass

Kick the niggers out of Philadelphia and make it great again?

ahahahaha

Modernity has made people fucking crazy.

W A S T E D A N D W O U N D E D

My best friend, Dr. Pavel, died in a football stadium four years ago. He's dead and gone. My aircraft's his favorite place. I'm gonna build him a runway.

You don't have be a nuclear physicist to be a plane crasher. Bane is a plane crasher.

My other best friend, John Blake, is a hothead again. He's back in anger management therapy for his sixteenth time. Good luck with that one.

Sick of the bullshit. Sick of all this shit. I don't go out anymore, 'cause I hate every motherfucker. I don't care what they're up to. Four years I wasted, sippin' on drinks at the bar, chit-chatting with fucking unmasked men. Now I stay at home, like a fucking hermit. I'm not gonna take any shit from anyone.

I know what's going on. I got set up. I got jumped. Thank God Masketta Man wasn't there to watch me get my fucking ass kicked. He would have wound up with a big guy and probably went to a wreckage. He has a big mouth.

I live for this shit. I love it. Bring it the fuck on.

Flight plan's a bitch motherfucker.

This 100%. All these kids want to be stars, then when they get milked for everything they have until they're soulless husks of what they used to be they realize just how phony everything was and they were just monkeys in front of a camera for our amusement.

getting rich by branding a dick on my ass is not my idea of success

I still tear up thinking about Ebert's death tbh… Bam was right.

bam was the worst member of jackass tbh. Talked shit but was just a big pussy really. Ryan Dunn though seemed like he was alright.

Ryan was my favorite member. Shit sucks he had to be such a jackass and end his life the way he did.

So…did Bam build the skate park?

I'm crying hysterically and moping about but I can check my twitter and reply to shit that triggers me
As someone who lost someone very close, I couldn't do shit for a month and nothing really got to me. I lost about 15 lbs around that time and started looking dyel. If you're really hurting nothing except what hurt you can make you feel.
This bitch is just trying to show how much he cared

what did they mean by this?

Chris was best.

I'm sorry to hear that, user.

this guy gets it. Pontius is the thinking man's jackass.

what did Vito mean by this?

MADD go home.

i always felt bad for Bam's parents, but then i remember they're probably part of the problem to why he's such a spoiled brat who never grew up.

ABACUS

it's probably all Don Vito's fault

This, fucking 100% absofuckinglutely this. Ryan Dunn was a POS and died a POS death. Fuck him, and fuck Bam too.

He is a spoiled man-child, through and through.

They reaped what they sowed, plain and simple.

WHAT WILL HE DO NEXT?

No one ever notices that he actually says "I got jump".

So, braindead punks finally realize they are total wasters.

YOU REAP WHAT YOU SOW.