Ban Me

Dear Mods,

Please ban me for the longest increment of time that is in your power. This might seem like a strange request, but I am completely serious. Pic semi-related.

Thank you,

user

P.S: if you could do a global ban, not just one from this board, that would be even more appreciated.

Other urls found in this thread:

getcoldturkey.com/#features
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what are you hoping to achieve by not browsing imageboards

I can be much more cancerous than this, if that is what it takes.

Everything.

you're not gonna miraculously turn into an alpha normie by not browsing imageboards

you seem to hold huge stereotypes against channers

pic related

must be some girlfriend who wants to ruin her partner
or some mom who tries to stop is basement dweller son

Yes, I am indeed a reddit/facebook tier normie who wants to look at minion memes all day. Please ban me.

Have some self control instead. If you have no will power to begin with a ban isn't going to do anything. Proxying is easy. Downloading tor browser is easy. It's the same thing as blocking the site in your hosts file, if you want to undo it you will.

Wonderful. I am a lazy normie who deleted system32 to increase the speed of his computer. Just ban me, please.

how often do you browse this board anyway, thinking that system32 jokes are funny here

See, that is how cancerous I am!

Or more likely he browses the board far too often and procrastinates here instead of doing things he should?

Have you considered killing yourself?

I don't see how a ban is going to help that. He can just lurk. He's just being an attention whore

Almost bad enough to ban, no?

i browse this board far too often and don't procrastinate on anything, i take care of my hygiene as best as i can, generate fast progress with my projects, keep my apartment clean, study to get good grades and keep good contact with relatives

all about setting your priorities right. a ban wont help, he'll just find something else to be a shitter on

i also exercise daily

Just suckstart a shotgun you faggot.

I think we can dispense with "almost" now.

No, just kill yourself.

Nice, even less people on a 5pph board

user we know that Holla Forums are really just 3 people replaying to each other, how much activity do you think will be loss if you're gone?

ROLLAN

I heard the third guy resigned and they just hired a chatbot.

Trying saying that people from /a/ and Holla Forums should stay in their respective boards, people got banned for that.

I waste near 30min - 1 hour a day on chan everyday, slightly less everyday though, considering there was a time when I used to browse 3 hours a day.

Even though it doesn't stop me from being productive. When I started the chan's at like 14, I had to make sacrifies considering I was starting to have hobbies and a social life. I sacrified to most useless: gaming. People waste near 2 - 6 hours a day on gaming. If you stop chan in general you will simply end up on another website for procrastination such as "facebook" or "youtube" or "reddit". Considering the other option, you better stay here. It is most likely that you aren't wasting your because of chans but because you aren't able to concentred at home. Mt solution for you would be to go out has much as possible. If you want to program go in a library with your thinkpad or in a cafe. If you're interesting in working out, run outside & gym.

check em

reroll

That didn't stop from spamming this thread as if it was a relevant achievement

wew

Check my dubs

user just post CP and you'll get a global ban
PS: get it from the dankwebs from the uncensored hidden wiki or from naturist websites or from masterchan

check'd

and despite knowing and doing all that you're on a dead chan.

I tell myself everyday that 2014 will comeback and all the fun will comeback, chan is alive in my hearth

>tfw every chan, including 4chan are all in decline
>tfw chan are getting the same fate has flash animation sharing website

16chan is good. It has nowhere to go but up from this point until it gets filled with cancer.

roll

getcoldturkey.com/#features

also this guy is pretty right

I find going to a secluded part of the public library helps

also they have AC which helps

roll

You are weak to ask others to bound you, pamper you, and feed you. Only you can change who you are.

SO WAKE UP.
ITS TIME TO ASK THE BIG QUESTIONS
WHO ARE YOU
CAN YOU FIND THE STRENGTH TO FORGIVE YOURSELF
CAN YOU FIND THE WILL TO MOVE FORWARD?

user
Yes
Yes
I don't want to though.

Figure I'll hijack this thread to make an important public service announcement:

The people that own Steam.com are the ultimate trolls. Unwavering

Just put Holla Forums into your hostfile you insufferable Holla Forums faggot.

roll

rolling in my skin