Happening Memes

I have been collecting Ron Paul Happening memes for a while now and for the first time I will share my collection. I know its not on the same level as collecting rare Pepes but let's be honest, the competition there is pretty steep.

Please share your rare Happening memes.

дубли

Hello, what do you think of my collection?

thanks Holla Forums

I did get a lot from Holla Forums. How did you know?

Holla Forums and Holla Forums is all I go on never really save happenings looks like I have happening folder now. Think a big happenings are still to come?

Yeah I mainly go to Holla Forums and Holla Forums too. Please feel free to take my happening memes and share them. I think a happening is inevitable one way or another. Whatever the turnout of the election is, things are going to change, either cautiously hopeful or scary. Nothing stays static and we will see change.

That's it for my happening collection.

Let me know what you think.

OP you're not a fag. Thanks.

great image dump I like and have a folder now.
Now time to autistically rename everything with a name ( I did ths before the file name change here I just like it okay?)

Happening related (kinda)

Thank you.

That's cool.

Thanks for sharing, they do kinda capture some of the same feelings.

Now this is what I like about Holla Forums. It's actually possible to have a cozy content rich thread of apocalyptic memes and not have it slide into oblivion in two seconds while there are still other human beings around to appreciate it.

yeah 4chins has been too fast for years. And catchapa, small file size limit, and one file per post made doing dumps a mess there. Wasn't bad back in the day before catchapa but I never dumped images there after that ever. I've dumped images a few times here its simple. Thanks again op.

Here's my contribution.

I'm the user with all the Hank memes.

\Can one of our 3 dedicated shitposters explain the joke to me?

Is it okay if I post some of the non-Ron Paul ones?

Some Britbong doom for you.

There's a sweet spot for numbers. halfchan has too many and fullchan probably has too few, but at least its cozy, my friend.

Thread theme

I'd dump but they're all so similar, just end up repeating.