ITT: childhood crushes

ITT: childhood crushes

Your waifu a shit.

When I was a kid, I had crushes on adult actresses.

get bent m8

Dina Meyer. She's still a qt3.14 too!!

She's the best.

Agreed. I had Lacy Chabert. wtf OP? You bi?

Outside of that third pic, damn bro we on the same level. Something about raven hair is fucking awesome.

whats wrong with third pic

feel good kino with primo tits yo

same

Primo taste, user. I'd never heard of the third girl, so googled. Aussie celeb, I take it? Shame she eventually grew into her tits, but she still has a very pretty face, and the tits are still nothing to be ashamed of.

I know, I know, she's black, but I tried to think of the first girl in television or film I had a serious crush on, and this is the earliest I remember really giving a shit.

She was short, extremely busty, perky, intelligent, and generally sweet and supportive. It would genuinely piss me off watching because Myra was a perfect girlfriend by any standard, but Urkel was still lusting after Laura despite her treating him like shit and being ugly as shit.

I'm sorry OP, but you might want to reconsider.

I used to like Jennifer, but now I know that he's a tranny.

Faggots all of you

Do Jenny next, we need to fucking shut her down it's too much.

You would have a point if I were naming flaws that weren't specifically biological traits of men.

This one's not fair, you know what menopause does to a woman, right? A lot of them suddenly get deeper voices and start growing hair everywhere.

Connelly had a smoking hot, extremey feminine body in her youth, as she got older she became obsessed with losing weight and went the way of Angelina.

On top of that, she's given birth to three kids ya doof.

I don't even find her attractive (bra's clearly padded) but that's clearly a woman.

I believed in you.

>>>/newfag/

Who gotz da get?

Nikki 'sucks giant' Cox

Damn women in the 90's were hot.

Did you get any pictures of the babies sliding out? No? Then you do know adoption and IVF exist, right?
It was a teen age boy with surgery and hormones. As the body matured into a man and the bones continued to grow the tranny within became visible. You also got a lot of carefully planned shots of the "smoking hot" Jennifer Connelly just like with all the other trannies in Hollywood. Then you get pictures of them at an awards ceremony without all the movie magic and their male features stand out. Old age doesn't grow women's hands and skulls into male sizes and shapes.

I have to agree here but
Holy shit shes dead

but ill never forget that episode

The 90s were a time when we still had hope and before everything when crazy.

shit taste general?

Prove your superior taste, user!

gg ez no re sempaichi

meh

poor brad pitt. he gave that up to go fuck crazy. see how that worked out for him

These are nice. Adding my own

You're a pedophile. Children lust after older women

maybe gay kids lmao

Never seen her so no way could have crushed on her.

FURRIES GTFO REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You fail.

I'm a pedophile for being attracted to 12 year old Ariana back when I was 12 years old myself?

Women should stop aging at 13 tbqhwy

kys

shit meme tbh

I think I was eight years old when I first fapped to Lea Thompson. Maybe I was younger. The thought of her raping her son turned me on.

Remember when they replaced Marty's gf in the second movie? Yes that was a mistake.

I never noticed. I was too busy fapping to Lea Thompson's cleavage in the second movie.

Ariana still looks 12

umm….. wrong Ariana

Nigger that ain't her.

That is Lea Thompson. You just haven't seen "her" since she was passable.

Well then post her dick

Sorry, but I don't need to see his dick. I can see all the male skeletal features fine enough. You want to be in denial or shill against it, whatever. Just don't come with such low energy shit.

no

Yeah, it is low energy. Here I am pulling back the curtain exposing the baphomet worshipping tranny elites with actual forensics, and all you got is "post her dick". It may seem like a meme because I can do it with pretty much any of the female celebrities you post, but in actuality it just turns out that the overwhelming majority of them are trannies. Including female to male trannies posing as men. They are harder to prove, so I don't bother with them. The "women" though are obvious and easier to spot, because they can't hide their big man skeleton when they age.

This meme is just retarded fam. You got lucky with Orson but it was a one-off. I mean Dunkaccino? Seriously?

Well you confirmed that you are a shill. Congratulations.

Nah we just kept the fatties and the fuglies out and didn't let them breed, as you're supposed to

Then again cucks weren't around to beta orbit around hamplanets like they do now

(checked)
QT3.14

Won't let me post pics
>Reese Witherspoon

fuck yeah

Buffy was tv kino.

Shitty Whedon meme cuckino.

One of my first recorded boners was due to this scene. It was visceral, how Jason would stare her down while she trembled with the "pls no ;_;" face. Of course, being pg-13, he doesn't fuck her savagely whilst Pamela & co her startled moans and panting between "HUE RUNZ TREDSTOAN?!" through her staticky mic. Unf

Good times

This

ehhh

You act surprised a tranny might have some arm hair.

She really is the best

Did she really have a nipslip in jurassic park that they cut out?

Simpsons thread reminded me
I'd probably be that weird kid in the back of the theatre jacking off while everyone else was on the cusp of vomiting

Same.

kys

…seems a minor issue

see

>>>/zoo/

source?

If you're looking for her in the "ass to ass" the movie is Requiem of a Dream. The "facial" is from the movie Shelter.

Both movies are a disappointment if you're looking for fappable scenes of Jennifer Connelly. Good scenes of her come from movies like The Hot Spot or Mulholland Falls.

Do your parents know you're using internet?

The only starship troopers grill

You are old, nigger.

Back to school kid

Fucking millennial cancer nigger faggots die DIE DIE SCUM

I will tell you that the average image board user is in their early 20s.

also I'm not

No I am old.

Go change your diapers, grandpa.

Underage Jessica Biel

Go change your diapers ponyfag

Lita doesn't deserve the amount of shit she gets from the IWC

does she get shit? it's been years since I heard anyone mention her

The money I would pay to see her and Evangeline Lilly go to town on each other is insane

You'd think Ellen Page being a Radical Feminist would have a crazy Lesbian sex tape out there.

She's a lesbo though.

was it her who kissed that random boy on some party?

ELLEN "LGBT BUT STILL WANTS THE D" PAGE

What I find weird about Jodie Foster is she started off in the early 70s as your ordinary tomboy with little to no sex appeal aside from Kikeowood pedos, then Taxi Driver rolled around and she didn't even have to try to look fucking irresistibly hot in the late 70s, then she went all edgy lesbo in the 80s and it took her about a whole decade before she realized no-one gave a fuck and she was only hurting herself in the long run, so she slutted herself back up into a smoking hot cub for SotL that matured into a similarly smoking hot MILF in the early 2000s.

Nowadays she's still alright for her age but her best years are quickly disappearing behind her.

would shoot the president to get her approval/10

Lol please be true

shes sooo fucking good looking. One of my harder crushes.. made me feel bad cuz I knew i'd never be good enough for a woman like that

Anyone who masturbates while watching Requiem for a Dream needs therapy. That's just not healthy.

Good lord yes. My first genuine celebrity crush. In my defence, Christina Ricci and I were born the same month of the same year, so I don't consider it weird.

When will the ride end?

Great taste fam, the few black actresses I would start a family with

I would make so many children with her and there's not a damn thing Holla Forums can say to make me feel bad tbh fam.

I really liked the friendship between Lex and Clark in the earlier episodes in general.

shes got a big fucking head. is she irish? you

White knight detected.

kys

didn't age bad either

>>>/cuteboys/

I wonder how many female teacher go to that board.

CM Punk pls. shouldn't you be practicing for you next UFC fight so you can last more than 30 seconds?

She seems quite comfortable

Both trannies.

From the top of my dick so I won't look up their name:

Renn from Evan Stevens

Kari from Digimon S2

Android 18

That spider bitch from Animorphics

Jenny Nicholson

Asajj Ventress (To the point where I told my former ex to go by a variation but if I say that variation it'd be soooo fuggin easy to doxx her)

Lydia from Beetlejuice

Raven from TT

That chick from Filmore who has hair

That bitch with the face from Men in Tights

That one chick in Big Bad Beetle Borgs

But then again I was """raped""" by my teen cousin when she was 18 and I was 10

Trannysperg, as a fellow memster is Jenny a tranny? Is Maisie?

Both have entered civil war and I want to prove JENNY is the devil.

what did she mean by this?

You fap to shota and femdom, especially with goth chicks and dominatrixes, don't you you filthy degenerate?

Women are only 5% of the prison population in the US. I demand gender equality.

Nothing wrong with /ss/

Missed the joke

Alyssa Milano

awww yeah

fuck off gayj

make me

so is that crushes we had as children

or children we have crushes on

i see the tears in your eyes, boy. you'll always be just another Vanilla Midget.

what if you are a child and you have a crush on another child….. then what?

Then you're gay

y tho