No job

The inner city sucks, Holla Forums

go sweep some pavement

try sucking dicks for money so you can afford drugs

Just kill yourself I guess.

Whore yourself. Its the only way. You'll have interesting stories for when you escape poverty. Else take out some loans then move to the midwest, go to a shitty town and try to whore there or get mexican-tier job.

Won't be great, but at least you'll have money for rent and computer. And really, as anyone here can attest to, no matter how successful you are, there's always going to be a Holla Forums shaped hole in you, so fill it now. Its what you truly crave.

Faggot. What are you posting on anyways? A low end shitposting machine can be as cheap as $200, or less.
become a cat burglar

How did you post this?

Sell your drugs you keep buying or don't buy them at all faggo

Tablet + mcdicks wifi

I don't do drugs, but they're the only way to have fun here.

who the fuck would post here while at mcdonalds? commit suicide.

the country sucks too

damn you're basically a hobo. I'm surprised you haven't killed yourself yet

GET AIDS FROM HOMOSEX AND DIE SLOWLY YOU POOR FUCK

you must look really fucking ugly then. Probably don't have basic hygiene as well. Can you really blame them faggot?

learn how to drink so when your done working you can chug some liquor and then black out.

;p;

I think I'm ok looking. I've had gfs before but definitely not recently. I shower, exercise three times a week, try to eat as less crap as I can etc. I'm pretty weird because I care about other stuff than nightclubs, football and reality shows.

Drinking now :)

There is always a way to get money, prepare your resume and prepare yourself.
Go /fit/ and /fa/ to git gud till you get a blowjob.
Go out, get drunk with other people, be nice and you got friends the day after.
Play the stick of truth (pirate it) if you need advice to get friends.
Another reason to move your ass and get a job
Then stick to weed, you grow your own and you don't have to pay for it.
Then looks to move more far, and then go everything back to zero.
At this point of failure op, even your suicide will be a big failure like you, so you better move your ass and get the shit you want if you ever considering killing yourself.