Attention Citizens! $1,000,000 Offer!

thedonaldtapes.com/

Beverly Hills, CA – October 17, 2016 – Larry Flynt announced today that his Hustler companies are offering up to $1 million dollars for verifiable video footage or audio recordings for use prior to the November 8 election clearly showing Donald Trump engaging in illegal activity or acting in a sexually demeaning or derogatory manner, if Hustler chooses to publish or otherwise use such materials.

>I'll spare you the rest but basically Larry Flynt is giving 9000 shekels to anyone who uploads a rare pepe on his site or emails them to Minda Gowen [email protected]/* */ don't worry if your pepe is a big guy max filesize for you is 1gb.

Would one big file be better or would multiple small files be better?

Here is a video of Trump brutally killing a nigger

Here is a video of Trump showing a woman his erections check dictionary you tards in his helicopter.

sheeiit

And here I was thinking all those grandad fap rags went the way of cassettes.

Was thinking maximum pepe saturation could be achieved with smaller more common Pepe's. Pretty likely their server would crash with no survivors as soon as more than 2 annons upload a rare 1gb pepe.

i thought it was the trap
We should lulz it up and send a bunch of parodies and memes

Actually we really should, anyone up for raidin'?
First we have to get organized though and i'm not a good leader

Checked, and yeah that was the idea.

Just start dumping meme's on the site into the adress in the OP. Would only need coordination if you wanted to crash their server

wait, wait, so i have to send him rare pepes?

okay word of advice, convert your pictures to bitmaps for the highest possible waste of space (or you can put a bunch of 0s on the metadata track of a jpeg but i don't think many anons will know how to do that and i'm not sure if that is unlimited on jpegs)

Yes, Larry Flynt wants to see the nazi frog engaged in lewd acts will pay top shekel

Just send him hillary evidence hidden in trumps speech or pol's redpill. Even if their servers can stand that the amount of shekels lost will be epic.

At least Larry is getting the attention he wanted.

wot the fuck trump.
at least he's gonna kill AIPAC now.

If by "they" you mean Larry Flynt, he's made $1M offers for proof of political sex scandals before.

i hope u know its a challenge of James Randi kind, where he offeres 1m$ for proving your magic is magic. No1 won.
So all u needto do is provide evidence of rape. No1 will. Donald innocent

hmm
haha just honest mistakes!

that shit is still in operation btw
no one has proven telekinetic abilities or psychic future telling either
no mind reading
not even statistically impossible number guessing
its all fantasy shit

i know. Its just like rape accusations against donald

Bump

Whose money is it?

Get it to Holla Forums

Flynt hasn't had an erection since 1978.