Request Thread, Holla Forums Migrant - need help storing archives permanently

user from Holla Forums asked I make a request thread here.
Reason: organizing the archive list of DNC operation and creating permanent backups

pastebin.com/mAsc0FpP

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/ywBSR
archive.is/download/ywBSR.zip
internetawacs.jesterscourt.cc/launchfeed-firehose.php
nginx.com/products/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You download the zip files of all of those archive.is links, extract them, they'll all be extracted to their individual folders usually, and set up a web server.
The only reason you'd need a 'python script' is to download all of those archives programmatically. You could use shell script to extract the file path from the archive.is URLs and then download them using the zip endpoint: archive.is/ywBSR would be downloaded as a zip from archive.is/download/ywBSR.zip
It took.me.longer to type this all out than it would've taken me or anyone to download those threads manually though, so how about you go ask the shell script or tech support thread because I don't want to encourage your asking for tech support.

I don't need a download of the zips, that's useless, it's too difficult to spread that way.

>>>/suicide/

You asked to create permenant backups. I just told you how to create permenant backups, and further how to serve those permenant backups via a web server.

only made this thread for that user.

What'd be even easier is a site that stores backups permanently, but that's not likely.

You think I'm tech literate enough to create a webserver too and/or pay for one.

And I'm saying the user you're talking about is a fucking retard.
Here's how you'd do it.
1. Download all zips of archives
2. Extract all zips of archives into a directory
3. Setup nginx
4. Move all folders that you extracted into /srv/archives/
5. Setup an nginx server directive with 'root /srv/archives/; index index.html'
6. Create an index.html file at /srv/archives/index.html
7. Use this page to link to each directory, basically the hash that archive.is uses to refer to the archive.
Optional: for each image that's still pointing to 4chan's CDN, download them, or if it 404's, search for it in one of the 4chan Holla Forums archives. if there is one, or hopefully the images are still being stored in the 4chan CDN because 4chan itself archives threads itself for, what, a week? And then rewrite the index.html to point to that local copy of an image.

You don't need a 'python script' to do any of this. The user is retarded. Though what you could do is create a git repository to manage all of this in an ongoing fashion. Take a look at the gamergate archive stuff on gitgud.io, they have a lot of experience with this.

by the way, here's a shell script to download all the images from the archives.:
CDN_REGEX="i.4cdn.org\/[0-9a-z]{,30}\/[0-9-]{13,15}\.[a-zA-Z4]{3,4}"egrep -o $CDN_REGEX $1 | sort | uniq | xargs wget -nc -P $(dirname $1)
This doesn't rewrite the index.html files, but it does download them to the directory for now. You can just make another regex to search for archive.is...i.4cdn.org/pol/ and replace it with nothing, leaving the unix timestamp, and when you serve it it will only serve the images.

Appreciate the help, but I wont be buying NGINX, there's a 30 day trial, but what use it that?

On a side note, you might be able to tell me what this is:

internetawacs.jesterscourt.cc/launchfeed-firehose.php

Holla Forums's finest, everyone.

Like I said, I'm not tech literate, I'm not from a Holla Forums or /g/ board and never claimed to be, the sole purpose of the thread was for the user who said to make the thread.

Don't get all autistic on me because I'm not fluent in several programming languages, can build a site in 30 seconds.

Get off my dick.

some shitty CYBER tool from a CYBER WARRIOR CYBER poster child for the DoD CYBER FORCES. that's what it is.

Ah ok, the connection with it was someone found mention to it in the DNC emails and they guessed it was were a lot of the twitter manipulation was occurring.

Ty for clarity.

nginx.com/products/

the first thing that came up on google.

What do you expect?

this is the first time in my life i've heard of this and this is the first thing I find regarding it.

Also, I'm expected to interpret

into English.

I know you people are generally on the autistic spectrum, so being relatable or human is difficult, but for the love of God, at least try understand not everyone lives in your world.

Holla Forums is too mean

still, is pretty kek worthy

Yeah, and he seems too fucking jewish to pay for software as well.

I'll bully my dick into your ass, faggot.

Ctrl+s

FUCK OFF YOU GODDAMN NIGGERS, STOP SHITTING UP THIS BOARD WITH YOUR SJW BULLSHIT