ncse.com/library-resource/baraminology
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

OP is a faggot cuz he sucks dicks an sheeeit

so i won't get AIDS is what you're saying

bahahahaahahaahah

reason.com/blog/2016/10/14/watch-leftist-students-say-science-is-ra

stay butthurt nigger

hide the projectors

That is depressing but you know what? Let her go on and create her own science or whatever order of madness she intends upon and "decolonize" science with her ideas. Rather than fighting ideas which she clearly does not understand in any sufficient capacity she can go about creating her own and might potentially be a contributing member of society somewhere down the road.

To be clear, Newton did not simply observe an apple. He observed the moon and wondered, "if the apple falls - does the moon also fall?" and created the mathematics of Calculus to explain the phenomena. He did not just say "hurrdurr I am white therefore I gravity" like this woman mistakenly believes. It is upsetting to me to see such fervent anti-intelligence being perpetuated in our supposed higher learning establishments.

samefagging your own posts you are one sad little goo gobbling jiggaboo

Gravity was invented by the whiteys to keep us melonoids down that's why we hasnt been in space since 14000 BC

WE WUZ IN SHEEEIT

stay triggered nigger

stayed niggered trigger

Science is literally racist.

This was posted earlier, I responded to it:

literally it pays to know nothing so you can spew nonsense without moral reservation

That's nice.

That has about as much chance of influencing anything as creationists, but it isn't for the lack of creationists trying.

ncse.com/library-resource/baraminology

but we wuz kangz an shit

O tay

Reminder the easiest way to get AIDS is to take a pozz load in the ass. You aren't safe you faggot.

No it isn't it's getting cum in your eye you lying fucking tumor.

enjoy that butthurt shitskin

Gravety is not the only thing racist bro

Why are these ppl even let in to colleges so they gain this air of knowledge of all things.

we wuz kangarooz an shet

This video is depressing.

Now that's a big guy