TFW forever alone

I JUST WANT TO FORGET
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/dankmemes/comments/582q6c/upcubes_to_the_left_buckos/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You could always suicide.

Nah, I don't want to die.

And it's called "an hero" you newfaggot cuck.

You could always suicide.

wew

Daily reminder that defeatistic threads are a ctr tactic.

You're obviously retarded.

Are you seriously trying to associate OP with politics?You're either an expert troll or the newest newfag to ever suck a dick. I'm going with newfag

I don't see how making defeatistic threads would help me get better times in Crash Team Racing.

Funny, I was also thinking about a certain her just now. For a brief moment, I felt like there might still be some time left.

OP is a depressed faggot and should kill himself.

nod undil he of fuggs ur mumms :DDDD

The ride will never get better, adn there's only one way off.

Don't gill yourself OB, that is too big of a sin, you will bay. Gill her.

lol you're affected by women

or brain flukes

I'm not strong enough not to.

iktf.

lately I've been trying to let her pop my worm back up.

Honestly, why did you bother with love when friendship exists? The former will betray you far more often.

boohoo

I have no answer to that.
Really wish I did.

penis in vagina

nah tbh

just wait for the next cunt you fall for and that you end up hating with a passion
you'll have forgotten about this bitch by then, no worry

I used to be like this op. Here is what you do starting today.

The best time to start improvement is right now, OP. I was a hopeless beta for a little while and then said fuck that, lost some weight and started being the real me and turns out I'm pretty alpha just a little misunderstood cause kind of weird. Oh well most people love me and they will probably love you too. Good luck and stop being a raging pussy. That is the first step

Damn, I miss Newdog15.
That never gets old.

stop masturbating start lifting

just Holla Forums yourself

get out frog poster

We took him back and there is literally nothing you can do about it, CtR.

reddit.com/r/dankmemes/comments/582q6c/upcubes_to_the_left_buckos/

I'm glad me-me the frog is getting normalfagged.

When has this ever worked

It'll be nice when this election is behind us

you must have always been a normalfag to be posting crappy tumblr gifs