I have a micropenis and I almost got to have sex with a girl until she saw it, burst out laughing and told me to gtfo

I have a micropenis and I almost got to have sex with a girl until she saw it, burst out laughing and told me to gtfo

give me one good reason not to an hero Holla Forums

OP stop trying to have sex with 3DPD, it isn't your thing.

If you're going to kill yourself over it you might as well rape her with your babby dick to teach her a lesson

I'm not even sure it would fit…

Then put it in her butt

hey yeah

Obvious bait.

SHUT UP SAGE WHY YOU ALWAYS GOTTA RUIN MY THREADS

I'll suck yo dick man, I fucking mean it. One more time and Imma get over there and suck yo fucking DICK!

Fucking gay ass faggot mlp horseclopping beta autistic cuck shitsucking cumstain

Find a girl who likes micropenis?

SAGE SUCKS BIG NIGGER DICKS FOR BREAKFAST

YOU UGLY FUCKING PIECE OF SHITE HORSEFUCKER PEDOPHILE TODDLERFUCKING BABY BLOWJOB

dysnomia?

There's always the 2d girls man, don't an hero now dude :(

what are 2d girls?

Pic of dick as proof or it didn't happen.

Doesn't exist, we are mammals and women are very animalistic, they are always attracted to the big male with the big member. From the point of genetical survival it would be extremely wrong for them to have a child with a micropenis. No worthy female will throw away her eggs on a guy with inferior genetics.

How do you fap?

I just hold it inbetween my index finger and thumb and kinda knead and massage it until it's stiff, I rarely ejaculate tho

the type that aren't real

Then you'd have to match two criteria: the least animalistic woman you can find with less emphasis on worth. If you want something better, you could try finding weird ones.
If none of those sound like options, then OP can hero.

OP here. I'm just kidding this was a bait thread SAGE was right. Kek to the lek I fek your mother my cock is a pretty decent sized, 15 and a half centimeters

MY ASSHOLE IS SUPER TIGHT THO

kek at all the butthurt faggots now

suck my dick ugly bronies

How? Does he make her pass out using smell of his solidified smegma in a stained sock he bought on craigslist?

just click on the banner ad for cock enlargers.
Jim Watkins is living proof of life without class or penis. take his advice.

HAHAHAHAH IM SO FUCKING BIGGER THAN YOU