Somehow I feel like I cannot be stopped, AMA

Somehow I feel like I cannot be stopped, AMA.

Other urls found in this thread:

wikihow.com/Get-Over-an-Anime-Addiction
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Do you feel unstoppable?

Yes, like nothing could stop me. I can just go and do things, without being stopped.

I bet the big show could stop you

AMAs have always been reddit-tier. You're immediately stating that you're somehow more important than other anons in here for some perceived difference without even qualifying that. Holla Forums doesn't give a fuck what you are - if you have something to say that's related to what you do/who you are, then just say it. Don't start thinking anons will suddenly want to ask you questions because you go "ooh look at me, I'm different from you peons".

Basically it's always been cancer, just that other cancerous bulges have done it too so it's given the impression that Holla Forums gives a shit when it doesn't.

You mad bro?

I'd like to see him try that.

While this reads like a pasta, I did qualify the difference. I feel unstoppable, while most everything I read on Holla Forums is people feeling like shit. I'm not feeling like shit, so I figured my unstoppability it might rub onto others if they come up with some good questions.

now you sound like an autist

even normies would cringe at this

Make use of that feeling, and go blow up a mosque.

but that's homophobic

Normalfags would fit right in with the word normies

He's right.
This place is anonymous. No one fucking cares who you are.

Looks like OP stopped.

I didn't exactly get a lot of questions. May as well bump this and hope for more.

Do you have a sister?

how about you go outside and fucking do something

that should cure your "unstoppability"

Yes, but that doesn't have anything to do with-

Oh wait. Nah man, not going to spend my determination on that.

I'm already doing things, I'll go outside when I need to and then we'll see whether something comes to stop me. Sure doesn't feel like something will.

Unstoppability is just a linguistic construct.

Then you just stopped yourself.

Sure, but also one that describes my current state of mind well.

Aha! I'll admit it, you got me. I'd say you won't stop me from doing other things, but you'd just use the same trick. Best focus on things that are actually worth doing I guess.

wikihow.com/Get-Over-an-Anime-Addiction

How would you know if it describes anything? There isn't a single thing that you know that's unstoppable. "unstoppable" is just a linguistic construct, because you took a word describing an idea which is clear and valid - "stoppable" - and used a prefix "un" to negate it, but "unstoppable" does not correspond to any valid idea. It's not like negating "black cat" with "non-black cat", as both black cats and non-black cats exist, therefore they are valid ideas. Unicorn are also valid ideas, but unstoppable unicorns are not. Get it?

Thanks but no thanks man, I'm good.

Despite the lack of a clear referent, as is often the case with words based purely on ideas, I think the word functions well as a fairly intuitive description for an enthusiastic mood. I'm obviously not truly "unstoppable", but a driving force leads me to believe that whatever I set out to accomplish now, I could do.

Furthermore, there are obviously many things I'm simply incapable of, such as becoming a god on the spot, but this mood can exist partly due to how little weight I place on such facts and I simply refuse to let them slow me down.

And that's quite enough of that, I got other stuff to do.

ama

You seem pretty stoppable to me fag

Why are you such a tumor?
How many dicks are you sucking right now?
When are you going to make the world a better place?
How did you develop such a massive case of retardation, yet still be able to breathe on your own?

What kind of drugs did you take to feel so unstoppable, OP?

how many dick has of you been judaism?

dicks
when I die
I don't breathe on my own.